Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

This thread us tge wordt idea ever... For monile phones... hitting next 64 times to get to todays info... jeah... meh.

Stop writing in Dutch

Someone gave a helpful tip for mobile browsers - in the page address, you will see a page number. Simply change the page number in the address URL field and it will take you straight to that page

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread us tge wordt idea ever... For monile phones... hitting next 64 times to get to todays info... jeah... meh.

click on last post and go back a few pages from there.

edit: there is this too:

Stop writing in Dutch

Someone gave a helpful tip for mobile browsers - in the page address, you will see a page number. Simply change the page number in the address URL field and it will take you straight to that page

Edited by justnzane

@BuffRumblings

USA Today projects the #Bills into the playoffs (Woot!) http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2015/8/5/9101995/usa-today-puts-bills-in-the-playoffs

QB guru Joe Dickinson — who has worked with Manuel, Losman, Tuel and MarQueis Gray — observing practice this week: http://es.pn/1P6S6x7

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

This is what I love about sports: either EJ can play or he can't. It's that simple.

Whether fans, media, or people on a message board "like him" or not, and regardless of whether we are all big bad meanies, he either has the skills to play QB in this league or he does not, and it will be readily apparent in time.

We spent so much time arguing about Fitzpatrick, yet time and two different teams after the Bills showed that he is just another backup QB.

If you can play QB effectively in the NFL you are going to play, because good QB play is hard to find and coaches want to win at all costs.

Everyone is a guru these days.

Looks like he's made a career out of preparing guys for the draft. Obviously, you're not going to work with guys who are already great passers.

So, I guess we can blame him for Whaley picking EJ too early!!!

Doomed from the start.

Samo samo with Manuel since day one of his Bills career. He's still totally inconsistent, which at this point translates to mediocre. Yes, it's still early, but it's also still EJ.

from what I am hearing from reports from people at the practices, Manuel is playing pretty well, but all the talking heads are saying that the others are playing better, Taylor is using his feet a lot, Cassel has hit some nice throws. Manuel is playing against the #4 defense, primarily, while the others are playing 2nd unit, correct? I trust those that are watching the practices over those that get paid to write about them. Defenses are always ahead of Offenses at this point of pre-season, so it's natural that a QB is going to have ups and downs early on....dear lord this is driving me nuts...i want the regular season to start so we can get away from all this speculation.

from what I am hearing from reports from people at the practices, Manuel is playing pretty well, but all the talking heads are saying that the others are playing better, Taylor is using his feet a lot, Cassel has hit some nice throws. Manuel is playing against the #4 defense, primarily, while the others are playing 2nd unit, correct? I trust those that are watching the practices over those that get paid to write about them. Defenses are always ahead of Offenses at this point of pre-season, so it's natural that a QB is going to have ups and downs early on....dear lord this is driving me nuts...i want the regular season to start so we can get away from all this speculation.

Yeah like I have said before, the only opinions that matter are Rex and Roman. My non-professional camp reporters that have gone to every practice but the first one (I haven't gotten today's report yet) tell me that none look good, but Taylor is playing better in their eyes. But they aren't EJ lovers either so there you have it :)

@BuffRumblings

USA Today projects the #Bills into the playoffs (Woot!) http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2015/8/5/9101995/usa-today-puts-bills-in-the-playoffs

QB guru Joe Dickinson — who has worked with Manuel, Losman, Tuel and MarQueis Gray — observing practice this week: http://es.pn/1P6S6x7

Guru? That's some resume he has there.....It reads of a ransom note that no one wanted to answer. I wouldn't hang my hat on those guys.

From Dickinson's wikipedia entry (oh boy):

Throughout his coaching career, he has been credited to work with NFL quarterbacks Troy Aikman, J.P. Losman, Patrick Ramsey, Gus Frerotte,[8]Rudy Carpenter, Josh Freeman,[9]Rhett Bomar,[10]Matt Barkley,[11] and Chase Daniel. He is also credited with the development of college quarterbacks Austin Brown, Conner Preston (Southern Methodist University), Dayne Crist (University of Notre Dame), Cody Keith[12] (East Carolina University), Daxx Garman (Oklahoma State University),[13][14]David Cornwell (University of Alabama),[15][16][17][18]Alexander Diamont (Indiana University), Graham Wilbert[19][20][21] (Florida Atlantic University), and Quinn Shanbour (Oklahoma State University). Along with his involvement in the development of top 2016 quarterback prospect Augie DeBiase[22] and top youth quarterback prospect JD Head,[23] Dickinson is also responsible for assisting in the development of the following 2014 and 2015 Division One quarterback commitments:[24] Travis Smith (University of Toledo), Landon Root (Northern Illinois University), Rafe Peavey (University of Arkansas), and John Jacobs[25][26][27][28][29] (East Carolina University).

----------

Not exactly your murderer's row of NFL success stories.