More Good PR For Florida State QB's

LB3

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman should also get charged with assult for hitting him first. As a guy you should have just had the bartender get bouncers to throw her out.

She shook off his punch like flicking a flea off her chin. This kid will spend half his life in jail. Who cares. As Jimbo says..."next!".

Just saw this on the local news down here in Orlando.

He has the same slimeball lawyer that got Casey Anthony out of jail....I think that's all that needs to be said about this piece of crap.

Good riddance....I wish FSU would have done the same with Winston.

Raise your daughters to know if they hit someone they're likely to get hit back. Even if you subscribe to the theory that a vagina is a license to hit without being hit back, you have to admit it's a pretty stupid idea.

Or just raise your kids whatever their gender not to hit people.

Eh. I think sometimes hitting is appropriate. I specify daughters because guys tend to assume they'll get hit back.

And one of the times you think it is appropriate is when a woman hits you... which is why they should expect to be hit back?

I wouldn't hit a woman, but then I wouldn't hit a man either.

She was defending herself after he grabbed her wrist and wouldn't let go.

Yup. He grabbed her right arm after slamming into her from behind trying to get to the bar. She clenched her fist but she didn't make any punching or other motion with it. He started it, she punched him and he punched her. Extraordinarily stupid. Nice to see FSU take appropriate action once the security footage became public. Just like Ray Rice.

Thug POS should also be expelled by university, if he hasn't already.

I always wonder about that. I think it's unlikely he would be accepted to the school based on his academic record or is paying his own tuition so.....shouldn't expulsion be automatic in cases like this?

Yup. He grabbed her right arm after slamming into her from behind trying to get to the bar. She clenched her fist but she didn't make any punching or other motion with it. He started it, she punched him and he punched her. Extraordinarily stupid. Nice to see FSU take appropriate action once the security footage became public. Just like Ray Rice.

She may be clenching her fist but to me it looks more like she is pointing back at the bartender like "I already ordered my drink he's getting it right now. Stop pushing me and wait your turn."

That is disturbing to say the least. There is absolutely no excuse for his behavior. I don't care what she did. He should be charged with assault and that place should be shut down. Obviously serving underage students. Not that they are the first or last to do this in a college town, but there is no reaction by the bartenders or anyone in any capacity. Having tended bar in some very busy places, you have to deal with that immediately. they did not give her any aid,and they did not seem to alert security or management.

And one of the times you think it is appropriate is when a woman hits you... which is why they should expect to be hit back?

I wouldn't hit a woman, but then I wouldn't hit a man either.

Typical Gunner Bill to put words in someone else's mouth so you can proceed with your sanctimonious schtick.

@realronalddarby: What I want to know is whats happening to the girl that clearly hit De'andre first? It's never right to hit a girl at all

@realronalddarby: But they have to get some kind of consequence as well . Yall can't keep letting females provoke guys in all ways then walk free. Like ?

She was defending herself after he grabbed her wrist and wouldn't let go.

she cocked her hand like she was gonna hit him...he grabs the hand and she hits him with the other one. He shouldn't have hit her but I'd lean towards self defense here. She also initiated the argument...he had his back to her and then it looks like she yells something at him and he says something back. He should press charges on her.

Typical Gunner Bill to put words in someone else's mouth so you can proceed with your sanctimonious schtick.

Hahaha.... Yea... typical for you to want to blame victims.

EDIT: and as I have explained before I don't have a "schtick" just very different principles to you, clearly.

Edited by GunnerBill

The woman should also get charged with assult for hitting him first. As a guy you should have just had the bartender get bouncers to throw her out.

Yeah, she swung first and should also be charged, but he could have also been a better man and just walked away.

@realronalddarby: What I want to know is whats happening to the girl that clearly hit De'andre first? It's never right to hit a girl at all

@realronalddarby: But they have to get some kind of consequence as well . Yall can't keep letting females provoke guys in all ways then walk free. Like ?

I think the guy deserves what he got but it's hard to disagree with Darby here.

she cocked her hand like she was gonna hit him...he grabs the hand and she hits him with the other one. He shouldn't have hit her but I'd lean towards self defense here. She also initiated the argument...he had his back to her and then it looks like she yells something at him and he says something back. He should press charges on her.

Johnson made physical contact first by needlessly pushing her into the bar table. He then grabbed her wrist violently and held her against her will. I don't see her "cocking her hand to hit him" - I see her pointing to the bartender behind her. And even if she was threatening to throw a punch - Johnson has a foot and 100 pounds on her. Self defense? At some point common sense should come into play here.