Hello and Thanks for letting me be here

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

Welcome.

So....Flutie or Johnson?

Edited by Dibs

Welcome.

So....Flutie or Johnson?

HA! On this i must admit that i saw the alleged "wisdom" in starting Johnson. I was at the week 17 match up with the Colts that year. It was an abnormally warm day. We kicked their buts. My memory may be bad, but i feel like Johnson started and killed it.

At the time, I felt like Flutie's limitations were killing us towards the end of that year. Lots of batted balls, the guy basically couldn't complete a pass without an open passing lane to throw through.

But Johnson was a train wreck obviously. Flutie was a winner and we should have stuck with him.

The OL wasn't very good either way. The freak was quite freakish in the music city miracle game.

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

Glad to see Crayonz was able to create another account! Glad to have you (again)...

And believe me, the debate on it was pretty intense.

i was not included.

again.

wtf.

no one likes me

Welcome to the festivities! Glad to have you !

no we are not.

shut up

dont tell me to shut up.

Also we are seriously looking into some of our " characters" and trying to separate the full blown loons from the casual passive aggressives. its an ongoing project.

Welcome to the festivities ! can i offer you a drink? a nosh?

or how about a Weo. No?

maybe later when you get your footing.

whatever you do. dont listen to them.

they are carzy

I will welcome you when I get my wine. Till then, no Stromboli

New friend. just give him the wine. better for everyone in the End. which is coming btw.

Go Bills!

i was not included.

again.

wtf.

no one likes me

Welcome to the festivities! Glad to have you !

no we are not.

shut up

dont tell me to shut up.

Also we are seriously looking into some of our " characters" and trying to separate the full blown loons from the casual passive aggressives. its an ongoing project.

Welcome to the festivities ! can i offer you a drink? a nosh?

or how about a Weo. No?

maybe later when you get your footing.

whatever you do. dont listen to them.

they are carzy

New friend. just give him the wine. better for everyone in the End. which is coming btw.

Go Bills!

3rdand12 you crazy man. Crazy.

3rdand12 you crazy man. Crazy.

Thank you.

you are the first to notice.

i say

" it takes a keen eye to recognize true lunacy"

:worthy:

it has also been said

" takes one to know one" if you dare follow me ( i mean i wouldn"t but )

Now how about those meds? everyone getting enough?

you old guys recall the penny gumball at the grocers and the malt shops?

I have five of those filled. with.

assistance.

geez i need a rootbeer float about now.

Defense under Rex /Thurman et all is going to be brutal to play against. Will earn respect after game one.

The offense will find its way. keep us in the game first coupla weeks and then maybe take the top off. whether by grinding that rock or getting stupid fun with the misdirections and unbalanced stuff.

i can barely contain myself.

jimkelly 12203> we are glad to have you on the team. :thumbsup:

Edited by 3rdand12

Go Bills!

Welcome aboard and we look forward to hearing your thoughts throughout the season! This website is a favorite of ours for analysis after the games, quite frequently we head over here for some real detailed analysis from one of our board favorites. There is a lot of good info - I suggest you head over here when you have a chance; they provide many pics of the various formations as well...

http://www.enotes.com/topics/buffalo-bill-s/in-depth

Happy Viewing! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard and we look forward to hearing your thoughts throughout the season! This website is a favorite of ours for analysis after the games, quite frequently we head over here for some real detailed analysis from one of our board favorites. There is a lot of good info - I suggest you head over here when you have a chance; they provide many pics of the various formations as well...

http://www.enotes.com/topics/buffalo-bill-s/in-depth

Happy Viewing! :thumbsup:

Arrrrgh!!!!!!!! Damnitman!

HA! On this i must admit that i saw the alleged "wisdom" in starting Johnson. I was at the week 17 match up with the Colts that year. It was an abnormally warm day. We kicked their buts. My memory may be bad, but i feel like Johnson started and killed it.

At the time, I felt like Flutie's limitations were killing us towards the end of that year. Lots of batted balls, the guy basically couldn't complete a pass without an open passing lane to throw through.

But Johnson was a train wreck obviously. Flutie was a winner and we should have stuck with him.

The OL wasn't very good either way. The freak was quite freakish in the music city miracle game.

RJ did enough to win them the MSM game. No one remembers his great scramble (with 1 shoe), setting up the GW FG.

what? Is this real? He used to be on this site. And frankly, none of that surprises me. Though he did provide decent football analysis. I wonder if he really works at a van dealership...

yeah totally real. And yes, he is quite bright and does provide excellent football analysis. At minimum, his points are always well thought out.

But, aside from being as astute as the next guy, he's also F'n crazy! Sadly...

Before he somehow managed to buy the site or get super mod powers, he use to be just a complete dick about how he was always right and everyone else must bow down to his knowledge. The kind of attitude that ruins all of his admitedly well thought out points because you know the guy making those points is a douche.

That forum use to be quite lassez faire. You could pretty much type whatever you wanted without fear of reprocussion. Even personal attacks were somewhat permitted which is sort of why i liked it after wasting my time on the official buffalobills.com forum (PC police alert!!!). Once he got control, it was just dreadful. He banned people left and right and pretty much all of the solid contributors left. But they all came back from time to time just to check in.

No one knew Micro was him. It looked like we had a new owner that genuinely wanted to fix the site. But in reality he was merely stockpiling various accounts and posting devil's advocate stuff. Like literally having conversations with himself. Maybe to generate interest on the board he destroyed and now owned. Maybe because he was crazy. Most likely a combination of both.

Either way. You dont want him here. At all.

I don't think EJ will ever have it. The dude has everything you'd ever want; charisma, size, strength, athleticism, intelligence but he lacks the two most critical things for a QB. Bad accuracy, does not appear to be seeing the field. You can be smart and still not be able to read the field when the live bullets are flying. That's EJs problem IMO. Add that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. It's death. You can't fix that crap. I like him. But i don't think he's ever going to be the guy.

Of all the arguments I've ever heard that say EJ hasn't got it this is the first time I've head someone say he lacks bad accuracy. Isn't that good?

cool. would love to know who the heck you are besides being a person with a ton of posts... Don't suppose you'll do me the honor.

If you truly want to know someone spend time in Off the Wall, If you want to see peoples dark side spend time in PPP Politics, Polls, and Pundits polyticks Trolls and Panderers

Of all the arguments I've ever heard that say EJ hasn't got it this is the first time I've head someone say he lacks bad accuracy. Isn't that good?

I will admit my wording was not terribly artful there. But lets face it, the guy can't hit a moving target. I remember Sammy Watkins getting lit up even after catching some of those ducks because EJ was throwing him into dangerous situations.

If you truly want to know someone spend time in Off the Wall, If you want to see peoples dark side spend time in PPP Politics, Polls, and Pundits polyticks Trolls and Panderers

Cool. I love that stuff. I've got plenty of tin foil hat in me. All of it 100% true of course...

I will admit my wording was not terribly artful there. But lets face it, the guy can't hit a moving target. I remember Sammy Watkins getting lit up even after catching some of those ducks because EJ was throwing him into dangerous situations.

Cool. I love that stuff. I've got plenty of tin foil hat in me. All of it 100% true of course...

If you are a hard core Conservative you will love the PPP.

If not Enter At Your Own Risk and Good Luck to you

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Whose entering Rick ?

That was my thought. I really don't want to see that here.

Anyways, welcome JK. Happy to have more contributors. Lurking is substantially more fun as the dialogue improves.

Also, you have, through no apparent intention, started one of the most entertaining off-season threads since the draft. Well played!

Oh and thank You

now Jimkelly12203 knows what to expect in the PPP

A guy makes a simple post announcing him leaving another board for lack of maturity, and two people bickering in that very same thread. Hilarious.

if you noticed I was the one who warned him in the first place this chit goes on.

Kid has an issue with me today for some unknown reason.

Just so you know....I kid! Welcome to the board. Brace yourself and be ready to be blindsided from time to time. Shoutbox is usually fun except when we have a bad game. Stay off there until Monday if that happens.

I've actually never been here during/after a game.

It's brutal. It can really make you hate Bills fans, especially after losses. You'll think the movie Idiocracy is scary close to being a reality.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

It's brutal. It can really make you hate Bills fans, especially after losses. You'll think the movie Idiocracy is scary close to being a reality.

I've been here on Monday's after a win and there's still people bitching. I can't imagine the day of the Oakland game. Especially since people had three more hours to drink, we loss to the worst team on our schedule, which sealed our 15th straight playoff loss.

Has DCTom said your an idiot yet?

Imagine living next store to someone like that.

That would be a hard road to ho.

Unless you could care less that he is a curmudgeon.

Otherwise you might get a low self of steam.

Were you ever upset that they never got CJ Spiller in space? Does it bother you that they would have to use a Russian rocket to do it?

Edited by Gray Beard