Hello and Thanks for letting me be here

We don't let just anyone join the discussion here. At TBD you will find the finest minds on the internet discussing not just football, but any number of topics ranging from advanced moat theory, theoretical physics and variations in the gravitational constant, molecular gastronomy and pickle brine, the cure for various lifestyle CHOICES, and gun/dog control. Sharpen your pencil, because you're where the fleamoulds are.

Don't forget about the string theory & dark matter theorems, they've been quite refreshing.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His father in law owns it according to Scopes. The next day he was back begging people to stop calling his place of employment. It was pretty funny.

Kind of what I figured.

I don't know how long you've been around, but a long time ago, when I first started on these sites..wayy back in Gregg Williams era, his name was Daquixlet.

If anyone remembers the guy...I'm sorry.

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

welcome,

however you may find much of what you left here.

conspiracy theories abound ridiculous or not.

Clearly. I called him an idiot, and he took it in stride.

thanks dude. Yeah I have REALLY thick skin. But I'll definitely post things that might be disagreeable to some. Never personal though. Edited by Jimkelly12203

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

welcome!

Go Bills!