Hello and Thanks for letting me be here

Yeah i definitely wrote a goodbye post. and it was definitely titled "goodbye"

Sounds like you know the website. There have been a lot of melt-downs on that once great website of late. For me, it was just dissapointing to see it reduced to ashes after being such a great place to talk Bills.

This is all quite interesting to me because i actually kept the same name-sake thinking that people would recognize me and want me here. I understand this is where most of the prior members went after the place got crappy.

Looking forward to any PMs that might help explain what the issue was but otherwise, let the thing die here and now IMO.

buff alo range dotcom

The best thing about that site was the voting system, you would get to see who "liked" or "disliked" your posts so you had an idea of who in the community actually read what you posted.

THe place hasn't been the same since CoachC (aka Sal Cappacio) left to work at WGR, Merk, Lateralus....those guys were posters I still remember the names of today. The owner Rick is a madman crybaby who cant control his emotions and his ego. The guy would randomly delete thoughtful posts just because he disagreed with their point of view. Argue with him about why he deleted your material? Well that gets you banned for life. He officially "quit" as a Bills fan a few years ago and vowed to never watch another game....guess how long that lasted.

He's a girl and a giant puss. He can take his ****ty site and shove it up his you know what. Without people like you and me posting our thoughts on there, he has nothing.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where, in your dreams!

umm no

when the K-Gun started to falter from overuse and became predictable (I would call out what plays I "expected" to see and was right 85% of the time) and the comeback there were some wanting Frank.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever