Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 2: June 1-4

@JimKellyInc: Winning celebs- 3rd place- Matt Cassel; 2nd place- Colton Schmidt; 1st place- Chris Hogan! #JimKellyGolfClassic @buffalobills

The Golden Bear is going to need to have a serious talk with his grandson.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people really concerned about them taking 1 day off of practice on June 1st?!?

This idea is a home run. Rex gets it. Hitching his wagon to those early 90's teams is a phenomenal idea for both himself and the current team. He is creating a culture that people want to be a part of. That is important. We overlook the importance of recruiting far too often on here. In the world of the salary cap every gets paid virtually the same so it is important to separate yourselves from others. When I worked in the NBA our GM said that recruiting is the biggest thing that the casual fan does not understand. They believe it is just a number and the highest number wins. That is why you need to have the nicest training facilities. You need to give special access and perks to their families. You have to do different things. How important are days like today in your pursuit of re-signing Dareus and Gilmore? How important is this if you are going to re-do Mario's contact?!? You have to create and environment where players and their families want to be.

Exactly! I (we as Bills fans) have been waiting for something like this for years. Someone needed to come in and show the kids on this team what it truly meant to be a Buffalo Bill and part of a winning organization. Im all for it.

Is there anything Hogan can't do?

Find a 1st down marker? :lol:

6-2: FRED JACKSON SAYS IT HAS BEEN AN EXCITING OFFSEASON (12:12)

@WGR550

Fred Jackson announced on WGR that he will be back for his Monday segment at 8 AM with Howard and Jeremy during football season

Jackson "I had former teammates that, as soon as we hired Rex, called and said we would love playing for him and he'd make sure we're ready"

Jackson: "In my 10 years here, I haven't seen this much excitement in an offseason (as this year)"

@SiriusXMNFL

#Bills LB @NigelBradham_13 "Anything other than being the #1 defense is not what we want."

#Bills LB Nigel Bradham: Rex has added something extra to an already great defense

#Bills LB Nigel Bradham: We have the most talent and we are all on the same page as Rex. We have 1 goal & will do anything to get there

#Bills LB Nigel Bradham on QB's: Tyrod Taylor has been great. He's been accurate and he's elusive.

i think it brings up bad memories like how Rex took the Jets to Dave and Buster's before playing us. he is a "player's coach" but maybe he's too much of one at times. team building is good but so is discipline and structure. i think a good coach has a mix of both. Rex has been accused of being too much of a pushover at times. maybe he should have waited until the last day of OTA's to do something like this if they were ahead of schedule or something. i don't care either way. i can see how some people wouldn't like it though

It's all a great idea until the first bad game. You know how it goes.

wow....i watched that film for several minutes...tyrod hit it everytime......laffin.

Saw a slight wobble tho - not a perfectly tight spiral ... :unsure:

@SalSports: EJ Manuel pump-and-go deep ball to Marcus Easley. https://t.co/lj9DkypGXV

@SalSports: Matt Cassel to Andre Davis coming right at you. Nice job to get upfield after catch, too. #Bills https://t.co/sXQ1jdKBwT

@SalSports: Bills working a lot of 2-minute drill right now. Can't video this portion, all. Sorry.

@SalSports: Two offenses at same time now. On one, Tyrod overthrows Goodwin deep sideline. Marquise had a step on DBs.

@SalSports: TE screen on both sides. Charles Clay on one. Clay Burton on the other. Both blocked very well.

In response to question about starting DL:

@SalSports: 55-95-97-94 https://t.co/7h3zd1KYfe

(Marcel not there today)

@SalSports: WR Caleb Holley doing what he can to make the team. Makes a terrific grab along sidelines. #Bills

Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikerodak: Matt Cassel and EJ Manuel working with first team in 11on11s today. Tyrod Taylor with 2nd/3rd team drill

@viccarucci: RB LeSean McCoy is back in action at #Bills OTA practice after missing time last week w a neck issue.

@SalSports: New LB Michael Buchanan rotating in with 2nd team. Puts hand on ground in 4-3 look.

@mikerodak: Matt Cassel and EJ Manuel working with first team in 11on11s today. Tyrod Taylor with 2nd/3rd team drill

@viccarucci: RB LeSean McCoy is back in action at #Bills OTA practice after missing time last week w a neck issue.

@SalSports: New LB Michael Buchanan rotating in with 2nd team. Puts hand on ground in 4-3 look.

Interesting, in that EJ hasn't worked with the 2nd/3rd team yet

Also, Rodak reporting that the Pegula family dog is there. He also has his own Twitter account.

@mikerodak: I'm fairly certain that @DogPegula is taking in practice today with Terry.

Can he play QB? Guard?!?!

Edited by YoloinOhio