Requisite Derby photo of Brady & Pats* w/special guest

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassel is an infidel....I just hopped on the draft Petty cut Cassel bandwagon. Everyone in that picture except Gronk will be drinking Mint Juleps with a raised pinky finger this weekend. Gronk will be hammering good old straight Kentucky bourbon...no fancy ass mixes for Gronk.

Cassell, meet the doghouse. I bet that bastard will try to throw the Pats* games this year if he's the effin starter. The next scandal? "QB GATE". This just makes me root for EJ even more and even Tyrod ahead of this douche nozzle.

This criticism is the stupidest stuff I've seen. The guys are friends.

Slop and the Bullfrog have been losing their minds about this for over AN HOUR. Such a worthless radio show. LAST NIGHT WAS THE NFL DRAFT AND IT CONTINUES TONIGHT!!!!

This criticism is the stupidest stuff I've seen. The guys are friends.

Slop and the Bullfrog have been losing their minds about this for over AN HOUR. Such a worthless radio show. LAST NIGHT WAS THE NFL DRAFT AND IT CONTINUES TONIGHT!!!!

I'm sorry this is one of the few times I think Shoop and Bulldog are right

Can you imagine Jim Kelly going on a trip with all the dallas cowboys or Dolphins?

Should Rex just have left his tattoo a Jets jersey as it was? some things do matter

I'm sorry this is one of the few times I think Shoop and Bulldog are right

Can you imagine Jim Kelly going on a trip with all the dallas cowboys or Dolphins?

Should Rex just have left his tattoo a Jets jersey as it was? some things do matter

Jim Kelly and Dan Marino were very close. We as fans hate this but the reality is lots of these guys are friends.

When the Spurs used to play here Tony Parker and his wife would stay at Chris Paul's house!!

Jim Kelly and Dan Marino were very close. We as fans hate this but the reality is lots of these guys are friends.

When the Spurs used to play here Tony Parker and his wife would stay at Chris Paul's house!!

Thats different then going with Marino and whole team......you think Brady would accept an invite to a similar Bills event?

Is today too literal Friday? Did I miss the memo? ;)

If we are going to suspend the ability to be a little sarcastic, posters should be informed.....

Edited by Formerly Joe F

Yeah, that's why Chris Paul takes Tony Parker's lunch everytime they play each other

I don't remember any pictures of Kelly hanging out with a bunch of Dolphins. And if Cassel was Kelly instead of Cassel, I could overlook it.

This is Orton 2.0. Please EJ or Taylor win this job so we can keep this guy on the bench where he belongs.

eva longoria?