New Browns Uniforms

Alabama

As some of you may know, The Browns will be unveiling their "highly anticipated" new uniforms on 4/14/15.

What appears to be their new alternate jersey leaked on late last week.

What do y'all think? I think there pretty sweet. (While of course paling in comparison to the Bills)

CBwyFuNUEAAUGSu.jpg

The Browns do not have much flexibility in what they can do. Orange, white and brown with no real logo or theme to embrace but the pumpkin and poo colors that define them. Just simply making the colors aggressive won't do anything.

The Browns do not have much flexibility in what they can do. Orange, white and brown with no real logo or theme to embrace but the pumpkin and poo colors that define them. Just simply making the colors aggressive won't do anything.

Yeah, they don't have much to work with, but after the monstrosities teams like Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have rolled out recently, I'm glad these stayed somewhat traditional. Plus that big "Cleveland" across the chest is pretty unique for an NFL team.

Not bad! I think that the Bills need new uniforms as well as change their logo. It's definitely time. While I'm all for old fashion, heritage, vintage and what not, I feel that change can change the attitude of a team. Just look at the Patriots years ago. Once they drafted Bledsoe they unveiled their new logos.

Not bad! I think that the Bills need new uniforms as well as change their logo. It's definitely time. While I'm all for old fashion, heritage, vintage and what not, I feel that change can change the attitude of a team. Just look at the Patriots years ago. Once they drafted Bledsoe they unveiled their new logos.

We tried to look like the Patriots* before ............ It was a disaster :sick:

New+England+Patriots+v+Buffalo+Bills+_Ui

Edited by Alabama

You can't fix the Browns uniforms because they are just PLAIN bad, however they just went from ugly to acceptable.

The Browns uniforms are some of the very best in all of sports. If you don't like plain then I'm assuming you have an issue with a lot of the best uniforms in the NFL.

They tried new and modern once....it was a disaster. Our current unis are the sharpest in the league.

Uniforms that should not be significantly tampered with under any circumstances:

Bills

Packers

Steelers

Cowboys

Colts

Jets

Chargers

Chiefs

Raiders

Giants

Bears

Saints

49ers

The rest of the league is "meh"

What nobody down there is mentioning is that part of the agreement Haslam signed when he bought the team was that no matter what they could not change tha basic design of the helmet by adding a logo. But they were able to change the color.

Logos are never a big part of any jersey.

The Browns aren't any more limited than any other team in the league when it comes to jerseys. And I doubt any Browns fans would ever want to deviate from the solid color helmet.

I think the jerseys look great.

Uniforms that should not be significantly tampered with under any circumstances:

Bills

Packers

Steelers

Cowboys

Colts

Jets

Chargers

Chiefs

Raiders

Giants

Bears

Saints

49ers

I would add the Vikings and Redskins for sure. Could make a case for the Ravens.

I'd add the Rams if they went back to the Vince Ferragamo LA Rams colors.

Bills

Packers

Steelers

Cowboys

Colts

Jets

Chargers

Chiefs

Raiders

Giants

Bears

Saints

49ers

Vikings.

Bills

Packers

Steelers

Cowboys

Colts

Jets

Chargers

Chiefs

Raiders

Giants

Bears

Saints

49ers

This is a pretty comprehensive list. Agreed as to all.

With the possible exception of the Chiefs. I mean, yeah, the franchise is old-school, and the red is sharp. But the uniform itself is notsomuch.

Vikings.

Agree with vikings, if and ONLY if, its actual purple. For years, starting in the 90s, they have gradually shaded to dark blue. And often you could see the difference on TV where the helmet was purple and the jersey was dark blue.

Edited by maddenboy

The Chargers need to go back to powder blues full time. Classic AFL uniform. There was a time when the Browns had the jersey numbers on the side of the helmets....way back. I have friends in Pittsburgh who are still angry about the number font the team uses now on their jerseys.

The helmets have always been orange, so I have no problem at all with the Browns' helmets (and I think any logo on the helmets would be blasphemy). However, too much orange and it looks like the team is sponsored by Sunkist or Tropicana, which is why, since the team is the "Browns," I much prefer the classic brown jerseys with white pants as the team's uniforms. Why get away from a uniform donned by Jim Brown, the greatest player who ever played?

Then again, I'm old school when it comes to uniforms and many of the modern unis simply do nothing for me (ok, I admit it, I'm just plain old). I was happy when the Bills got rid of those abortion of a uniform design and went back to a more classic look (and I'd love to go back to the standing Buffalo, but I realize I'm in the minority there). I'd also prefer the Chargers stick with the powder blues, and I'd hate the Patriots a bit less if they went back to the original logo on their helmets. I still miss the Oilers and the oil rig on their helmet and continue to be mad at Bud Adams for retaining rights to the name while not using it and changing to the Titans.

As some of you may know, The Browns will be unveiling their "highly anticipated" new uniforms on 4/14/15.

What appears to be their new alternate jersey leaked on late last week.

What do y'all think? I think there pretty sweet. (While of course paling in comparison to the Bills)

CBwyFuNUEAAUGSu.jpg

No offense brother, but I'm guessing you don't earn your living in graphic design.

The Browns uniforms are some of the very best in all of sports. If you don't like plain then I'm assuming you have an issue with a lot of the best uniforms in the NFL.

What? Are you serious? Even Browns fans think they're gross. They are one of the ugliest uniforms in all of pro sports but if you like them ok. I like the best uniforms in pro sports and the Browns are not one of them.