The Bills FO Changes Need To Be Completed !!

T master

I have been a Bills fan ever since i was a kid & i am now in my 50's so i've been a fan for a while . During most of that time there has been one owner & one mind set as we all know & while Ralph was the owner most of the fans said he was cheap , i don't know if that was Ralph or one of his people he put in place …...

During the time i have been a fan very few really good players have stayed around past there rookie contracts or past there first contract . Players like Bryce Paup , & others that come via FA only hang around for one short contract & i just read a article that may have finally cleared all of that up . I don't know if that was a mind set put forth by Ralph or if that is the way this guy works .

But this article may just clear up a lot of the old "Ralph was Cheap" talk .

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/satire/2015/2/6/7956801/buffalo-bills-offer-jerry-hughes-50-million-yen-contract

It is no wonder the Bills couldn't keep any good players around with this guy (Overdorf) & his thoughts of contract negotiation with him being the chief contract negotiator . It wouldn't surprise me if he just pissed off another really good player that could now be leaving the Bills !! Just because of being insulted by this jack wagon !!

It too would not surprise me if we see more leave this year because of his BS , offering a ridiculous contract to a player of his skills such as he did Hughes , what Hughes needs to do is go right to Mr. Pegula him self & say "REALLY" you allow this jack ass to offer this to me or any other player ?

This guy is the reason why Parker clients wouldn't stick around , why T. Washington, S. Adams, N. Clements, A. Winfield , & so many other really good players have walked away from Buffalo , because this guy insults them like this right off the bat & it's all down hill from there .

I realize you don't start with a top offer & come down from there but the way he did this guy is ignorant & his mind set according to the article clears up a lot of past players leaving .

Overdorf is part of the old mind set apparently & i think he either needs a talking to by the new ownership to not insult the really good players & start with a legit bid or just shut up !!

As far as this years crop of FA's . See ya CJ , It's been nice Jerry , By D. Searcy , we'll watch you with other teams while your career continues on the up sign & have this wing nut (Overdorf) to thank for it :blink: !!

I have been a Bills fan ever since i was a kid & i am now in my 50's so i've been a fan for a while . During most of that time there has been one owner & one mind set as we all know & while Ralph was the owner most of the fans said he was cheap , i don't know if that was Ralph or one of his people he put in place …...

During the time i have been a fan very few really good players have stayed around past there rookie contracts or past there first contract . Players like Bryce Paup , & others that come via FA only hang around for one short contract & i just read a article that may have finally cleared all of that up . I don't know if that was a mind set put forth by Ralph or if that is the way this guy works .

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/satire/2015/2/6/7956801/buffalo-bills-offer-jerry-hughes-50-million-yen-contract

It is no wonder the Bills couldn't keep any good players around with this guy (Overdorf) & his thoughts of contract negotiation with him being the chief contract negotiator . It wouldn't surprise me if he just pissed off another really good player that could now be leaving the Bills !! Just because of being insulted by this jack wagon !!

It too would not surprise me if we see more leave this year because of his BS , offering a ridiculous contract to a player of his skills such as he did Hughes , what Hughes needs to do is go right to Mr. Pegula him self & say "REALLY" you allow this jack ass to offer this to me or any other player ?

This guy is the reason why Parker clients wouldn't stick around , why T. Washington, S. Adams, N. Clements, A. Winfield , & so many other really good players have walked away from Buffalo only to see them have a great career with a different team , because this guy insults them like this right off the bat & it's all down hill from there .

I realize you don't start with a top offer & come down from there but the way he did this guy is ignorant & his mind set according to the article clears up a lot of past players leaving .

Overdorf is part of the old mind set apparently & i think he either needs a talking to by the new ownership to not insult the really good players & start with a legit bid or just shut up !!

As far as this years crop of FA's . See ya CJ , It's been nice Jerry , By D. Searcy , we'll watch you with other teams while your career continues on the up sign & have this wing nut (Overdorf) to thank for it :blink: !!

Please Terry finish the job put Overdorf out on the street !!

This guy is the reason why Parker clients wouldn't stick around , why T. Washington, S. Adams, N. Clements, A. Winfield , & so many other really good players have walked away from Buffalo , because this guy insults them like this right off the bat & it's all down hill from there .

total; horse poo....this is a spoof article.

Please tell me everyone here is smart enough to figure out this is a big fat joke...it's actually entertaining reading.

My initial reaction after reading "YEN" in the headline was "Is it April 1st?" and I actually looked at the calendar on my computer!

:w00t:

If you made it past this fourth paragraph in the article not realizing it was a joke, you're an idiot:

"Our philosophy here is simple," Overdorf said. "Lowball excellence and overpay for mediocrity. We’d certainly like to keep Jerry around, but not if it costs us the ability to overpay some of our older, less important guys down the line. That’s priority No. 1."

ROFLMAO at T master. I truly hope you were only trying to get our goats, and if not, well.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you kidding?

We've all been punked.

Lets be real here.....

We were looking for front office turnover after (and with all respect to) Ralph WIlson

The fact is that has happened.....we have a new owner.....that is where it starts....there has been a reorganization in how things work.....football guys are non the football side now and money guys are on the money side. AS IT SHOULD BE

We have a young aggressive GM in Whaley

We have a REAL head coach in Rex Ryan....and with the help of a owner that understands the need to spend money in the coaching and scout area has helped Rex bring in some VERY solid coaches on both sides of the ball

Coaches were retained that are very good like Henders

You were looking for cleaning out? it has happened.

<Auto response: Do not reply. This thread is currently being discussed in another thread...with the same title....and the same opening post...verbatim. Please visit www.reactivatemyTBDaccount.com and pay the $35.00 reinstatement fee to continue use of this board.>

The things people believe is amazing.

As they often say, "If it's stated on the internet it must be true!"

That being said, I do agree that Overdolf may likely have turned off players in the past with low offers and not willing to meet halfway, however anything he did or said was based on the marching orders he was receiving from Littman and RW. I'm sure if TP tells him to spend money like a drunken sailer, he'll do that.