[closed]What The Hell Just Happened?!

Lombardi1

Hello fans,

I'd like to INtroduce myself. My name is Roger Goodell and I have just been named the new commissioner of the NFL. I just wanted to reach out to let you know I will be working hard to make the NFL the premier sports league in the world. I look forward to a close working relationship with the players based on mutual respect and understanding, with ensuring that our league's rules and officiating are clear and consistent and above all, that my work is transparent to you, the fans.

Sincerely,

Roger Goodell.

Edited by Roger Goodell

Schwartz chose to leave, Ryan wanted him to stay...

Probably for the best, the two would never see eye to eye, they have fundamentally different approaches...both work well, there is no right or wrong answer...just 2 different solutions to the same problem

Hello fans,

I'd like to INtroduce myself. My name is Roger Goodell and I have just been named the new commissioner of the NFL. I just wanted to reach out to let you know I will be working hard to make the NFL the premier sports league in the world. I look forward to a close working relationship with the players based on mutual respect and understanding, with ensuring that our league's rules and officiating are clear and consistent and above all, that my work is transparent to you, the fans.

Sincerely,

Roger Goodell.

What happened to Pete Rozelle? Did he quit or was he fired?

This didn't just happen

Oh, it happINed alright

Lombardi1's opinion, or Freddy's?

‏@JeffRussoWKBW 56s57 seconds ago

Fred Jackson "we feel like we got better at head coach. We are excited about it. Know he will come in and push us" #Bills

Even Freddy is IN on the game.

Vince Lombardi's rankings as OC for NYG prior to Green Bay.

YPG 6,10,7,4,10 PPG 6,3,5,5,9 in a 12 team league. There were more than a few skeptics. Just sayin' ....The Missouri stance is fair, the wastin time comment and a few others aren't, because you just don't know.

Fair enough, but the beauty of Time is it always sets the record straight. Let's wait and watch, and hope he doesn't embarrass the entire organization during his forthcoming pressers next season, let alone lose the entire locker room before mid-season.

Edited by Lombardi1

What happened to Pete Rozelle? Did he quit or was he fired?

My understanding is that Mr. Rozelle is going into business with Raiders owner Al Davis. They will be launching something called 'Mixed Martial Arts' and will be personally demonstrating the sport to a closed circuit audience next month.

Fred Jackson "we feel like we got better at head coach. We are excited about it. Know he will come in and push us" #Bills

One is spoken freely without constraint, while the other is akin to someone very carefully choosing his words. I'm sure by mid-season the staged honeymoon period will be long over. Wouldn't surprise me the least bit if Kraft, Bellichick and Brady are smirking. You can take Rex out of downstate and transport him to WNY, however, the common denominator here is doesn't matter where Rex tries to reinvent himself he is still the same individual who cannot beat the Patriots. We'll see what Freddy has to say come mid-season when everyone has grown weary of the embarrassing pressers, and outright conflict in the locker room.

Edited by Lombardi1

One is spoken freely without constraint, while the other is akin to someone very carefully choosing his words. I'm sure by mid-season the staged honeymoon period will be long over. Wouldn't surprise me the least bit if Kraft, Bellichick and Brady are smirking. You can take Rex out of downstate and transport him to WNY, however, the common denominator here is doesn't matter where Rex tries to reinvent himself he is still the same individual who cannot beat the Patriots. We'll see what Freddy has to say come mid-season when everyone has grown weary of the embarrassing pressers, and outright conflict in the locker room.

the best part is you're not realizing that you're being mocked by everyone here. go back to sleep Vince, you're drunk

Is this Pete Prisco?

Which FredEx opinion? That one or this one:

Bottom line, he is a player on the Bills team who is a leader and wants to stay on the Bills. Wouldn't be surprised if he really believed each statement, but what you hear from any current employee of the Bills will be more or less the same thing.

Schwartz chose to leave, Ryan wanted him to stay...

Probably for the best, the two would never see eye to eye, they have fundamentally different approaches...both work well, there is no right or wrong answer...just 2 different solutions to the same problem

Fair enough if Schwartz chose to leave (care to share a link?)

It's never a best practice to shun someone who just helped groom players to become All-Pros, especially following a defining season where this top-tier defense hit its stride.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.