What if Mike Williams becomes a patriot?

JP's Voice

I don't think NE is even going to need that last game, but lets say they do. We aren't that difficult of a team to figure out, it's not like we have a thick playbook.

Digital video has changed everything in this world. Super slow mo HD, emailing files to players that have every play their opponent has run in three years broken down by down, distance, weather, tendencies, audibles, personnel groupings and a thousand other things that used to take opponents by surprise but don't anymore because everything is on film.

Mike Williams isn't going to help NE very much. They don' t really need it against Orton anyway.

Now as a receiver that gets open, and has good hands, he could compete for a lot of teams in camp and win a starting WR3 job at least. Dude has 3500 yards, 28 TD's and good body/hands for the job.

As poorly as he has been treated, I would almost root for him to do well if he were to play against us in the finale. Would like him to stick it to Marrone and prove marrone wrong (and the entire world right).

Please explain exactly how Marrone treated him poorly. Were you in the locker room and witnessed this treatment first hand? I am curious because I have never heard any of the coaches say anything derogatory about Williams. I look at it differently. I am pissed at Williams for letting Hogan and others make the 53 man roster ahead of him week after week. I am pissed at Williams for the money he was paid for catching 8 passes for 142 yards, 80 yards of that was on one play. I am pissed at Williams for making a guaranteed 5,2 Million from the Bills in 2015. Treated poorly???? I wish i could be treated so poorly.

Please explain exactly how Marrone treated him poorly. Were you in the locker room and witnessed this treatment first hand? I am curious because I have never heard any of the coaches say anything derogatory about Williams. I look at it differently. I am pissed at Williams for letting Hogan and others make the 53 man roster ahead of him week after week. I am pissed at Williams for the money he was paid for catching 8 passes for 142 yards, 80 yards of that was on one play. I am pissed at Williams for making a guaranteed 5,2 Million from the Bills in 2015. Treated poorly???? I wish i could be treated so poorly.

That is an interesting take, and you could be right. We just don't know a lot of the story.

I think a lot of us are speculating that Williams was in Marrone's doghouse, because it seems like he did the same thing with Urbik-- i.e., inexplicably bench the better guy.

I think someone claims him today

CBF

i dont - last offseason was the time to take a flyer before big money kicks in. at this point a team would be paying him well, and he has something to prove. someone will get him short term on a discount before long though. especially if his agent has been lightly shopping him already.