What show to start?

The Underdog

I've been watching Schitt'$ Creek on Amazon Prime and it's decent. It isn't for everyone but stars Eugene Levy, Catherine O'Hara and Chris Elliott so it has it's comedic moments yet admit it took a few episodes for me to warm up to it.

Some Canadian TV love!!

Awesome!

Corner Gas was still the best

CBF

it's not like i am actually going to decide one over the other, i think they are both hot.

Aubrey Plaza >> Rashida Jones.

I was never a mod squad fan, nor was i a twin peaks fan, now her role on rules of engagement, yessiree

I feel so old...I had a big thing for her mother...40 years ago!

it's not like i am actually going to decide one over the other, i think they are both hot.

I was never a mod squad fan, nor was i a twin peaks fan, now her role on rules of engagement, yessiree

I watched all of twin peaks. I didn't realize that the diner owner was Rashida Jones's mother. Looking at some pics now, and they look very similar.

I watched all of twin peaks. I didn't realize that the diner owner was Rashida Jones's mother. Looking at some pics now, and they look very similar.

Zooey Deschanel's mom was also on Twin Peaks. She played the mother of Donna, the Lara Flynn Boyle character.

Also, Amber Tamblyn's Dad was on the show. Russ Tamblyn--played the kooky psychiatrist.

Someone please watch an episode of Corner Gas

CBF

I watched a few episodes a bunch of years ago. I remember it being funny. It's not hugely memorable for me. Mostly, I remember that the girl from out of town that owns the diner was quite exceptionally cute. She was from the big city somewhere, which caused some suspicion among the locals. Also, the young girl cop was really pretty too.

It had a little bit of the comfortable small town sweetness in an Andy Griffith Show sort of way. The main character was sort of the Andy. And his friend was a bit of a Barney Fife (as were most of the other townies) if I remember right.

That's all I got.

I watched a few episodes a bunch of years ago. I remember it being funny. It's not hugely memorable for me. Mostly, I remember that the girl from out of town that owns the diner was quite exceptionally cute. She was from the big city somewhere, which caused some suspicion among the locals. Also, the young girl cop was really pretty too.

It had a little bit of the comfortable small town sweetness in an Andy Griffith Show sort of way. The main character was sort of the Andy. And his friend was a bit of a Barney Fife (as were most of the other townies) if I remember right.

That's all I got.

Ya thats right I agree the girl who owns the diner's name is gabrielle miller and the female cop is tara spencer-nairn and if you think shes cute then google her name with the movie wishmaster 4

CBF

Someone please watch an episode of Corner Gas

CBF

I remember watching one or two episodes a few years ago and thinking it was pretty good. Haven't seen it since, though.

My life is dramatic enough so I usually go with comedies for laughs that said..

Always Sunny in Phili

or drama and action go

Breaking Bad

or creepy sick **** go

American Horror Story Season 2

or Adult Cartoon go

South Park n Futurama

Im really immature but it helps to soothe a miserable life.

Man Seeking Woman was very good last night...in that clever way. I did not know Lorne Michaels was ExEC Producer

Thats a good show too. its my wed night line up or I dvr wit always sunny in phili and south park. The League is good too.

i am going back and watching Louis on netflix....it's almost like looking in the mirror, except for the lack of comedic talent on my part....it's a great show

Check out Maron on Netflix. Similar to Louie. Stand up comic gets his own show, totally neurotic. Not quite as sad as Louie and very funny.

i've heard a lot of good things about that show, not sure why i haven't started it yet. I will add it to my list.

Check out Maron on Netflix. Similar to Louie. Stand up comic gets his own show, totally neurotic. Not quite as sad as Louie and very funny.

Zooey Deschanel's mom was also on Twin Peaks. She played the mother of Donna, the Lara Flynn Boyle character.

Also, Amber Tamblyn's Dad was on the show. Russ Tamblyn--played the kooky psychiatrist.

This is great info! I googled it, and I guess Zooey's father directed three episodes of Twin Peaks too. Pretty crazy.

i haven't seen this season yet, i am worried that deb is going to be on screen too much...she bugs the **** out of me. i absolutely love the show.

Shameless is pretty good this season. Even Frank's finally funny talking to the Mexicans who rent his lawn.

Finally got a chance to watch it. It was great. Santa is a freak!

Got that right but it was odd that Josh never appeared in that episode also I also assumed he was Jewish or is his sister not?

i haven't seen this season yet, i am worried that deb is going to be on screen too much...she bugs the **** out of me. i absolutely love the show.

Deb and Carl are better in small doses IMHO.

Damnit! Looks like Flokie is still prominent. I was hoping for him to be killed off before the first commercial break. Hate the way that actor voices him. Fingernails on a blackboard are preferable.

Well he is actually Swedish so ...

Check her out in bad grandpa. She's hilarious.

Nice.

that's bs, when I paste from youtube it only shows the link but when you quote me in shows up with video :angry:

You know what show is garbage? Benders on IFC. It's supposed to be about guys playing beer league hockey but the hockey is just incidental and it's mostly just a dumb, badly written sitcom. Surprisingly bad considering Dennis Leary is an executive producer. I had a lot of hope for this show. The locker room of a bunch of beer leaguers who've played together for years should be fertile ground for comedy. Now that this show died mercifully after 8 episodes no one will make another.