What show to start?

The Underdog

You know what show is garbage? Benders on IFC. It's supposed to be about guys playing beer league hockey but the hockey is just incidental and it's mostly just a dumb, badly written sitcom. Surprisingly bad considering Dennis Leary is an executive producer. I had a lot of hope for this show. The locker room of a bunch of beer leaguers who've played together for years should be fertile ground for comedy. Now that this show died mercifully after 8 episodes no one will make another.

loved that show, thought it was very funny

Idiotsitter on Comedy Central is hilarious. Jillian Bell is funny as hell. Channing Tatum was great in his guest appearance this week.

i did record that and watch..Steven Root is the best character actor in the last 25 years. And yes , i did find it funny!

I'm caught up on this season, so far, not their strongest, loved will sasso, though too bad he flamed out :lol: . Deb and Carl are super annoying, that whole teachers buying guns thing was way too contrived

Got that right but it was odd that Josh never appeared in that episode also I also assumed he was Jewish or is his sister not?
Deb and Carl are better in small doses IMHO.

I'm caught up on this season, so far, not their strongest, loved will sasso, though too bad he flamed out :lol: . Deb and Carl are super annoying, that whole teachers buying guns thing was way too contrived

Will Sasso was hilarious as Giannis the Greek. Definetly flamed out !! Ha Newest episode was good. Poor Phillip, Kevin and his new foster kids seems like a funny premise.

I know this is kinda lame, but American Experience has been great last two weeks.

The Mine Wars was exceptional , and for as much harm as I believe unions did to Buffalo in the 70's and 80's, this documentary will make you thankful these guys in West Virginia had the balls to stand up the mine owners. You will not believe this story takes place in the USA only 100 years ago.

Also the one the assassination and presidency of James Gardield. I just did not know much about him/ the story. Done a little different than typical American Experience, but very good.

Did not see last nights yet on Leopold and Loeb, be up next.

PBS runs everything 100 times... I highly recommend both of these shows.

Dude, that kind of info is for the elite members of this board, you gonna teach everyone the secret meeting location next? by the way, i have shown up at every meeting for the past couple of years and no one else has been there except for some disheveled dude that talks to himself and carries a bunch of grocery bags and wears mismatched shoes. what's up with that?

Ya godda drop the letter s from the linked URL. https:

Just delete it and the video will show in your post.

I know this is kinda lame, but American Experience has been great last two weeks.

The Mine Wars was exceptional , and for as much harm as I believe unions did to Buffalo in the 70's and 80's, this documentary will make you thankful these guys in West Virginia had the balls to stand up the mine owners. You will not believe this story takes place in the USA only 100 years ago.

Also the one the assassination and presidency of James Gardield. I just did not know much about him/ the story. Done a little different than typical American Experience, but very good.

Did not see last nights yet on Leopold and Loeb, be up next.

PBS runs everything 100 times... I highly recommend both of these shows.

I love The American Experience series; they are always good, especially the Presidential bios. I recently watched The Pilgrims and Edison and both were excellent.

I'd also recommend Ken Burns' 3 part series on Prohibition (as well as obviously his Civil War and Baseball series).

Dude, that kind of info is for the elite members of this board, you gonna teach everyone the secret meeting location next? by the way, i have shown up at every meeting for the past couple of years and no one else has been there except for some disheveled dude that talks to himself and carries a bunch of grocery bags and wears mismatched shoes. what's up with that?

If I told you... well, you know.

Oh, and Better Call Saul Season 2 is set to start February 15th IIRC, and House of Cards new season starts in March (5th) I believe.

I love The American Experience series; they are always good, especially the Presidential bios. I recently watched The Pilgrims and Edison and both were excellent.

I'd also recommend Ken Burns' 3 part series on Prohibition (as well as obviously his Civil War and Baseball series).

I saw Netflix has picked up World War II in Colour. Definitely worth watching

If I told you... well, you know.

Oh, and Better Call Saul Season 2 is set to start February 15th IIRC, and House of Cards new season starts in March (5th) I believe.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm heading out of town this weekend so I need to set the DVR for Saul.

Yeah, those are great too. I could watch WW2 history almost every night.

Too bad they're usually inaccurate. Drives me up the friggin' wall.

If you check out the IMDB page, Hitler gets a screen credit for it. He's second on the cast list. In fact, he has 819 screen credits as "himself," which makes perfect sense, but feels very odd nonetheless...

If you check out the IMDB page, Hitler gets a screen credit for it. He's second on the cast list. In fact, he has 819 screen credits as "himself," which makes perfect sense, but feels very odd nonetheless...

And yet he was never nominated for an Oscar or Emmy.

thanks to those that suggested Maron, not sure why i waited so long, halfway through season 2, it's thoroughly entertaining, finished Louis, that one hit way to close to home for me, but it was an awesome show, i want to check out his new web show with steve buscemi now