What show to start?

The Underdog

Making a Murderer is outstanding. Should be required viewing for everyone. It really exposes the potential for corruption within the criminal justice system.

Finished The Shield and it was simply AMAZING. It is the best final season and final episode of any show I have seen.

Best series ever, IMO. Great characters, great storylines, and never jumped the shark.

sigh.... :(:ph34r:

When this was posted, i was saying crap, wtf. The rest of the season I am waiting for him to die. Carrie shoots him, crap he's dead. The jihad dude attacks him, crap he's dead. He get's gassed, crap he's dead. He would definitely had wanted for them to try and wake him up and pull the plug. He will be missed, but it was a very entertaining season.

i was disappointed in season2 ...hate when comedies try to "tackle" a serious issue ..Season 1 was awesome!

I thought most of season 2 was even better than season 1 -- but I agree the 'serious' topic got a bit heavy handed for those couple episodes. But they wrapped it up very well.

I'm slowly finishing up Jessica Jones right now on Netflix. They've done a great job creating a very creepy villain there.

Agreed. Though, I forget the exact episode I want to say 8, the season kind of crumbles a bit for the final few episodes -- though the finale was fun/positive in terms of season 2.

Agreed. Though, I forget the exact episode I want to say 8, the season kind of crumbles a bit for the final few episodes -- though the finale was fun/positive in terms of season 2.

I think you may be describing exactly where I am right now. I don't know what is next, but it's not very clear where the story is going to go at this point.

I think you may be describing exactly where I am right now. I don't know what is next, but it's not very clear where the story is going to go at this point.

It's worth finishing, I just know the last few episodes were messy and didn't hold up as well. Not really a spoiler below but just in case:

The biggest consistency issue I had from a narrative perspective is about her powers though. There's an episode where the neighbor (the tiny woman who can't weigh more than 110 pounds) hits Jessica with a 2x4 and knocks her out cold for a whole day -- but later she gets hit by a car, punctures her liver, and doesn't miss a beat. I never read the comics, so I'm a neophyte, but I saw that as a symptom of the writers sacrificing logic to push the story forward.

When this was posted, i was saying crap, wtf. The rest of the season I am waiting for him to die. Carrie shoots him, crap he's dead. The jihad dude attacks him, crap he's dead. He get's gassed, crap he's dead. He would definitely had wanted for them to try and wake him up and pull the plug. He will be missed, but it was a very entertaining season.

yeah sorry for posting that, he was a great character, one of my favorites...I love this show, but the first half of this season was brutally show IMO, then got much, much better.

also shout out to whoever suggested Marco Polo...great series so far!

• 3 weeks later...

Season 2 of Man Seeking Woman started up a couple weeks ago. After starting slow last year, it picked up pretty well by the end of the season. This season has started off really well. Very crude show, but very funny.

Anyone watching the new series "The Expanse" on SyFy? Based on the novels, though I haven't read them, supposed to be good. Wife and I have watched the first four or five episodes and I'm pretty impressed. I think they do a really good job with the characters and the atmosphere, and the plot has us hooked pretty good.