I hate cheering for the Jets

frogger

But I have no other options, hopefully the rest of the AFC east have the patriots number and can bring them back into the pack.

Then after having the high of beating the patriots, they can have a let down game at home the following week.

I could see a scenario where the Bills win 5 of the next 6...maybe even all 6. December is tough, even travelling to Oakland won't be easy. But, they can't let games like the Houston game happen again.

I could see a scenario where the Bills win 5 of the next 6...maybe even all 6. December is tough, even travelling to Oakland won't be easy. But, they can't let games like the Houston game happen again.

I'll say it again....whoa, whoa, whoa...slow your roll young man!

It's a tough one. I want the Pats to lose but I also want the Jets to lose badly and implode. The players giving up on the season would be nice.

They are already set for implosion.

And this is just the type of game that Rex Ryan wins. He reminds me of Wayne Fontes. Always wins just enough when it matters to save his job.

They are already set for implosion.

And this is just the type of game that Rex Ryan wins. He reminds me of Wayne Fontes. Always wins just enough when it matters to save his job.

Yup. I actually will not be surprised that the Jets are winning with time running out... then someone will breathe on Brady and the Jets lose in dramatic fashion

Yup. I actually will not be surprised that the Jets are winning with time running out... then someone will breathe on Brady and the Jets lose in dramatic fashion

I hope the Patriots are killing it up until the final few minutes until the Jets OL holds every single player on the Patriots. Then unsportsman like conduct on Wilfork for farting puts the ball 1st and goal on the half yard line. Then the Jets WR body slams the DB, runs 5 yards in to the end zone and catches the go ahead TD.

Then with two minutes left to play I hope the Patriots get flagged for unsportsman like conduct because Belicheck is 6 yards on the field and yelling at the ref, then Brady gets undressed and impregnated by the Jets DL and then is flagged for excessive whining. On 4th and goal I hope the Jets LB puts the Pats WR in a full nelson while the CB picks it after Brady throws it and gets hit 5 minutes after throwing the pass without a penalty against the Jets to wake up an hour later and realize that they lost.

But I have no other options, hopefully the rest of the AFC east have the patriots number and can bring them back into the pack.

Then after having the high of beating the patriots, they can have a let down game at home the following week.

Even if the Patriots beat the Jets, their next six games are: Vs. Bears, Vs. Broncos, @ Colts, Vs. Lions, @ Packers, @ Chargers.

The Patriots are not getting through that stretch of games unscathed.

Having said that, it would be great to see the Jets beat them. And don't think of it as cheering for the Jets to win, think of it as cheering for the Patriots to lose.

Even if the Patriots beat the Jets, their next six games are: Vs. Bears, Vs. Broncos, @ Colts, Vs. Lions, @ Packers, @ Chargers.

Having said that, it would be great to see the Jets beat them. And don't think of it as cheering for the Jets to win, think of it as cheering for the Patriots to lose.

This is how I see it. Cheering for the Pats* to loose

The Jets have no shot at beating the Patriots

considering Miami already beat the Pats you have to think Pats win the rematch so unless Bills can pulloff upset week 17 Pats most likely going 5-1 in division

I'll say it again....whoa, whoa, whoa...slow your roll young man!

Young? Thank you. Can Buffalo beat the Vikings-yes, Jets-yes, kc at home-sure, dolphins-I believe yes..jets again-yes sir and Cleveland at home-Absotutely.

Denver in Denver-if manning is not playing and in a blizzard-maybe

Packers at home, nope- unless massive injury issues on their side

Oakland-yes

New England-I'd love to say yes, but I can't.

Whoa cowboy.....you're at least 3 weeks early on the annual "hear me out, we can make a run" thread.

As for the OP, I'd get fired up rooting for ISIS against NE.

I hope the Patriots are killing it up until the final few minutes until the Jets OL holds every single player on the Patriots. Then unsportsman like conduct on Wilfork for farting puts the ball 1st and goal on the half yard line. Then the Jets WR body slams the DB, runs 5 yards in to the end zone and catches the go ahead TD.

Then with two minutes left to play I hope the Patriots get flagged for unsportsman like conduct because Belicheck is 6 yards on the field and yelling at the ref, then Brady gets undressed and impregnated by the Jets DL and then is flagged for excessive whining. On 4th and goal I hope the Jets LB puts the Pats WR in a full nelson while the CB picks it after Brady throws it and gets hit 5 minutes after throwing the pass without a penalty against the Jets to wake up an hour later and realize that they lost.

Thats the most likely scenario

I mind when they have a better record than the Bills.

being in the AFCE cellar and facing the Cheatriots makes it so much easier.

Agreed.

Listening to M&M this morning they reiterated that the Putrids had a lock on winning the AFCE and the 3-3 (21st Power Ranked) Bills stood no chance at taking the crown. I highly doubt that they looked at that schedule.

The Jets have no shot at beating the Patriots

considering Miami already beat the Pats you have to think Pats win the rematch so unless Bills can pulloff upset week 17 Pats most likely going 5-1 in division

Disagree. Ryan probably has enough sense to know you need to pressure Brady and take away Gronk. Why we rarely blitzed and let Gronk run free will forever be a mystery.

I mind when they have a better record than the Bills.

being in the AFCE cellar and facing the Cheatriots makes it so much easier.

Agreed.

Listening to M&M this morning they reiterated that the Putrids had a lock on winning the AFCE and the 3-3 (21st Power Ranked) Bills stood no chance at taking the crown. I highly doubt that they looked at that schedule.

i usually like M and M and I don't consider myself an NFL expert. But I have to say, they say some of the most uninformed things when it comes to NFL predictions. It's like they mail it in.

i usually like M and M and I don't consider myself an NFL expert. But I have to say, they say some of the most uninformed things when it comes to NFL predictions. It's like they mail it in.

They talk nyets because of Greeny, Putrids just because and little else of the AFCE.

It's M&M in the AM or the local DC stations whining how horrible the skins are,

They talk nyets because of Greeny, Putrids just because and little else of the AFCE.

It's M&M in the AM or the local DC stations whining how horrible the skins are,

Greeny is either delusional about the Jets (He tweets, The Jets are going 10-6 now that they signed Jason Babin! Geno looks terrific! He's our franchise QB! Oh wait... another pick 6. or he retreats into a hole where he wants them to tank. It's quite disconcerting.

Agreed.

I doubt they did either, but even if they did look at the schedule, they still wouldn't bring it up, because they like most of the media have a love affair with the Patriots.

Although, it wouldn't be shocking if the Patriots won the division. The AFC East is weak.

Jets split with pats last year, so did fins. Pats only swept us. Rex has had good success against bellichik over the years and his players will be fighting hard for him. Factor in that and the pats injuries and I smell an upset here. Key stat from Sunday: all of Bills 22 points came after Mayo went out.

Agreed.

If you were not a Bills fan, that is a perfectly reasonable assumption based on the last two weeks, and really the last 14 years.

What's the line on this game? I have a strong feeling the Jets will win.

line is 10.5. If you really like the Jets, the money line is +360.

While it is tempting to bet with my heart tonight and put $25 on the Jets, I have been taking the moneyline dog is these Thursday night games and getting crushed...thats why i only bet $25 :thumbsup:

Course, i am doing it again tonight :wallbash::nana:

Also taking a parlay of the Jets/Tech just to double my pain.

Just so's ya know, i cant see anyway the Jets stay with the Pats*, but i cannot in clear conscience bet the Pats* under any circumstance.

Edited by plenzmd1

If you were not a Bills fan, that is a perfectly reasonable assumption based on the last two weeks, and really the last 14 years.

line is 10.5. If you really like the Jets, the money line is +360.

While it is tempting to bet with my heart tonight and put $25 on the Jets, I have been taking the moneyline dog is these Thursday night games and getting crushed...thats why i only bet $25 :thumbsup:

Course, i am doing it again tonight :wallbash::nana:

Also taking a parlay of the Jets/Tech just to double my pain.

Just so's ya know, i cant see anyway the Jets stay with the Pats*, but i cannot in clear conscience bet the Pats* under any circumstance.

That is a REALLY big line. TNF games have been blowouts though for the most part, Jets are on the road, and Pats are undefeated on TNF.

I dont like the jets either. But I hate the pats more.

When the jets killed them in the playoffs a few years back. Man, you would have thought I was a HARDCORE jets fan. That day I was so happy!!!!

I dont think the jets will win today. So not really rooting for them this time. But I will be watching and hoping for that win.

Speaking of the game. I have to tell my wife to put some beers in the fridge. im not drinking hot ass beers tonight.

This was good. But you missed the halftime show?

For halftime Brady and Bellycheat will get in a kiddie pool filled with mud NUDE and play with each others genitals. Goodell then has to punish them for violating the leagues policy for engaging in sexual behavior on live tv. The pats will then be fined 25 dollars and the game goes to the jets. 3rd and 4th quarter doesnt even get played.