The all Tebow for the Bills thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to admit this, but when I see fans clamoring for an NFL team to bring Tebow in at QB I begin to question their judgment on any other football-related issue.

do you get the same feeling when people say "He has all of the tools", "He has a higher ceiling" or "intangibles"?

Ah yes but the difference between Warner and Tebow is Warner can complete a pass

The list differences between those two is very, very long. From football talent to character, they couldn't be more opposite.

• 2 weeks later...

The QB situation is in shambles. It's time to bring in a guy who is great in the clutch, brings excitement, works hard, has character, demonstrates leadership, has a warrior's grit, won a playoff game, won a national championship and won a Heisman trophy.

120109045741-tebow-kneel-story-top.jpg

The QB situation is in shambles. It's time to bring in a guy who is great in the clutch, brings excitement, works hard, has character, demonstrates leadership, has a warrior's grit, won a playoff game, won a national championship and won a Heisman trophy.

Tebow is just like EJ.

He can't play the position in the NFL.

Stop with this ridiculous garbage BS, HE IS NOT AN NFL QB. NO ONE WANTS HIM AS A QB. LET IT DIE. IT'S PRESEASON football. No one was won the Super Bowl because they went 4-0 in the preseason and racked up 200 points, or went 0-4 and racked up 0 points.

Let the Tebow stuff die. If he was good enough to QB in this league, he'd still be playing. But he's not.

Signing Tebow might hurt EJ's feelings. If that happened and EJ ultimately didn't work out, forever and ever it would be blamed on his feelings being hurt by having EJ on the roster.

Signing a guy who can't play NFL football at Quarterback should hurt the entire team's feelings. It's an insult. We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas. Here's a gimmick. Fingers crossed, men!

Signing a guy whose talents could be useful in other positions -- who refuses to entertain that idea -- tells you he is not a team player.

He is out of the league for several reasons, not least of which because he will not improve the team.

"Many pundits believed the Bills should have looked into signing Tebow last year, though the team ultimately decided against it. But Buffalo could be a good fit for Tebow. The team has a strong receiving corps led by rookie Sammy Watkins, which could take off some of the pressure on the quarterback, and his hard-running style would mesh well with the last season’s No. 2 ranked rushing attack.

The Bills have already signed veteran Jordan Palmer from the Chicago Bears, but he is viewed more as a mentor to Manuel and a bit of a spy for the Bills’ Week 1 opponent, the Bears."

http://po.st/IKrUTA

You know what else makes a lot of sense, INSTALLING AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OFFENSE ON THE DAWN OF THE SEASON when your players have been working all offseason to build on their knowledge of what the OC is doing.

That's not insulting in the least, to anyone.

I am fine with how things have gone. Not happy, and I hope Sammy isn't hurt.

But if this team signed Tebow it would be the kind of desperation move that signals to me that the season is in fact over.

I know angry fans want a new toy, but please, just put this idea to rest. It's in the Hall of Fame of Horrible Ideas. Particularly at this stage of an NFL season.

Funny how in everything you said, you forgot the most important part. Zero QB skills.

The problem with this idea, besides it being annoying and stupid, is that Tebow is a horrible QB. He sucks. Period. End of story, no argument needed. He's got the same flaws people see in EJ.

So enough of this ignorant Tebow crusade. He's a horrible QB. Get him to play HB/TE, I'd be all for it.

Please remove yourself from being a Bills fan immediately!