The all Tebow for the Bills thread

No one runs the read option better and when he is not thinking about his throwing motion ( thanks arm "gurus") and just lets it go he is not as bad as he looked.

our backups are bad, Doug get your head out of the sand and do something about this. Or maybe, I don't know, take a flier on a guy in the draft. You wanted to trade up for a RB in round two when you should have trade back into the first for Manziel. :wallbash:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Tebow is a football player, and while he is unspectacular as a QB, I would be fine with bringing him in here to compete as a back-up.

Signing him would be an instant upgrade over Tuel & Lewis. Can anyone deny that?

Edited by Mark Vader

Tim Tebow is a football player, and while he is unspectacular as a QB, I would be fine with bringing him in here to compete as a back-up.

Signing would be an instant upgrade over Tuel & Lewis. Can anyone deny that?

EJ, Thad and Jeff ALL looked better before spending one full season in Hackett's offense. I'll tell you what I can't deny.... Nat Hackett has taken three young QB's (with varying degrees of talent) and turned them all into crap. This guy needs to be stopped.

EJ, Thad and Jeff ALL looked better before spending one full season in Hackett's offense. I'll tell you what I can't deny.... Nat Hackett has taken three young QB's (with varying degrees of talent) and turned them all into crap. This guy needs to be stopped.

But he used to break down Joe Montana game films at his father's knee.

Edited by reddogblitz