The all Tebow for the Bills thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one runs the read option better and when he is not thinking about his throwing motion ( thanks arm "gurus") and just lets it go he is not as bad as he looked.

our backups are bad, Doug get your head out of the sand and do something about this. Or maybe, I don't know, take a flier on a guy in the draft. You wanted to trade up for a RB in round two when you should have trade back into the first for Manziel. :wallbash:

I'll second that !! Teabow was never given a fair shake number one , but our coaching staff needs to see what is in front of them which is NOT what they thought it was !!

I'll second that !! Teabow was never given a fair shake number one , but our coaching staff needs to see what is in front of them which is NOT what they thought it was !!

He was a starter...in Denver....for more than a half a season and into the playoffs. How did he not get a fair shake? So sick of the Te-blow love.

Not a Tebow fan at all... but both back-ups really looked bad last night.

As someone else said... Grossman would have been a nice veteran add. If the Browns cut Hoyer (doubt that they keep 3 well paid QBs) I wouldn't mind giving him a shot at the #2 job. At least the dude's proven he can win a game... and without much help at that.

I seriously doubt they would cut Hoyer, I believe they'll move him in the near future, and somebody will give them a draft pick for him, I would love to see the Bills make a move to get him, but it's not going to happen.... I honestly don't believe the front office will bring in anybody that would create a QB controversy at this point, they went all in on EJ and barring injury that hasn't changed. Before we give up on EJ it should be noted he seems to have the full support of his teammates, the guys that play with him everyday have to see they have enough talent to make some noise this year, and nobody has stepped out and questioned him being their leader, in fact, it has been the exact opposite, his teammates have done nothing but support him, and that should speak volumes. I've been a Bills fan since the mid 70's over the past 40 plus years I've seen a lot of guys worth complaining about under center here in Buffalo. He's 28 of 37 with no tds and a pick so far, that's not that bad folks give him a chance. Just to stay on topic you must be f---ing insane if you think bringing the Tebow circus to town would in any way help this team.

I would love to see us give Tebow a shot. At this point there can only be upside..

actually, it could get a lot worse, you see , tebow really is not good at all. He has trouble throwing the ball, that is a problem for a QB. His last season as a starter he fumbled 13 times, i think 12 INT's , sacked 33 times, roughly 50% completion rate. Would you sit back and just enjoy those kind of numbers from a Bills QB?

I seriously doubt they would cut Hoyer, I believe they'll move him in the near future, and somebody will give them a draft pick for him, I would love to see the Bills make a move to get him, but it's not going to happen.... I honestly don't believe the front office will bring in anybody that would create a QB controversy at this point, they went all in on EJ and barring injury that hasn't changed. Before we give up on EJ it should be noted he seems to have the full support of his teammates, the guys that play with him everyday have to see they have enough talent to make some noise this year, and nobody has stepped out and questioned him being their leader, in fact, it has been the exact opposite, his teammates have done nothing but support him, and that should speak volumes. I've been a Bills fan since the mid 70's over the past 40 plus years I've seen a lot of guys worth complaining about under center here in Buffalo. He's 28 of 37 with no tds and a pick so far, that's not that bad folks give him a chance. Just to stay on topic you must be f---ing insane if you think bringing the Tebow circus to town would in any way help this team.

Whether it's Hoyer or somebody else, you just can't head into a long NFL season with one competent QB. This isn't a shot against Manuel... but he got hurt twice last year and we've got exactly no one behind him. I don't remember having any QB controversies in Jim Kelly's era... but it sure was nice to know that Frank Reich was there (and capable of playing solidly) if needed.

The quarterback position is tricky... two good players and the team (or the media) can create a controversy. But having only one is far worse... you're basically one big hit away from washing out your season.

Edited by Jamie Mueller

No one runs the read option better and when he is not thinking about his throwing motion ( thanks arm "gurus") and just lets it go he is not as bad as he looked.

our backups are bad, Doug get your head out of the sand and do something about this. Or maybe, I don't know, take a flier on a guy in the draft. You wanted to trade up for a RB in round two when you should have trade back into the first for Manziel. :wallbash:

Tebow and Manzeil in one post, my head feels like its going to explode.

The read option is basically dead already so using that as part of your justification for Tebow makes it that much more ridiculous.

actually, it could get a lot worse, you see , tebow really is not good at all. He has trouble throwing the ball, that is a problem for a QB. His last season as a starter he fumbled 13 times, i think 12 INT's , sacked 33 times, roughly 50% completion rate. Would you sit back and just enjoy those kind of numbers from a Bills QB?

Of course...Tebow ALWAYS finds a way to win. Can't believe Denver dumped him for Manning.

I swear to Christ people create threads like this for the sole purpose of making me kick my dog.

If Tebow was good enough to even be a backup, guess where he'd be ... on a !@#$ing football team.

He's terrible and he can take his praise Jesus bull **** and pollute the ESPN campus with it. The further away he's from Buffalo (unless he's on Miami, Jets or NE - oh wait, he's already been on 2/3 of those), the better.

I'm no football genius. Not even close. But in my opinion, anyone who thinks Tebow is a legitimate NFL QB knows nothing about the game of football on an NFL level.

Edited by Gugny

I swear to Christ people create threads like this for the sole purpose of making me kick my dog.

If Tebow was good enough to even be a backup, guess where he'd be ... on a !@#$ing football team.

He's terrible and he can take his praise Jesus bull **** and pollute the ESPN campus with it. The further away he's from Buffalo (unless he's on Miami, Jets or NE - oh wait, he's already been on 2/3 of those), the better.

I'm no football genius. Not even close. But in my opinion, anyone who thinks Tebow is a legitimate NFL QB knows nothing about the game of football on an NFL level.

Why would you kick your dog?

Yes, let's sign a guy who has been out of football for two years, can't buy a tryout with another NFL team and refuses to play any other position with the team. And let's take on all the BS that some with that for what is pretty certain to be zero upside. Yes, let's to that.

Then we can cut the long snapper, and just use a TE or something for that. Cut the punter, the kicker can do both. Why does this team need more than two RBs anyway? Trade Spiller for future consideration! Let's start doing things that 31 other teams in the league haven't thought of. We will be ahead of the curve! Let's DO IT!

On second thought, let's not.

Only fact that matters:

Tim Tebow has won more playoff games than the Buffalo Bills in the last 15 years.

just sayin.

Denver won a playoff game with Tebow at the helm,. I don't believe Tebow won the game. Sorry.

Two sides to this story:

1- the bills are a joke and their QB's suck. The Bills will be a bigger joke if Tebow is brought in. If The Bills want to supplement the position, they shoud go with at least a Grossman like quality QB.

2- Eff Tebow

I personally buy in to #2

Edited by RichmondRob

Will the crusade ever end? There's a reason he's not a QB in the NFL. Because he sucks at QB! Period. End of story.

I'd take him if he'd play a TE or HB position, though.

Exactly. EJ's a better QB. Clearly.