The all Tebow for the Bills thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is your points that Tebow sucks, that losing to the Bills is embarrassing or that the two are mutually inclusive? By that logic, Cam Newton should not be in the league either and his win/loss is barely above .500.

So Tebow and Cam Newton are comparable in terms of passing talent?

So is your points that Tebow sucks, that losing to the Bills is embarrassing or that the two are mutually inclusive? By that logic, Cam Newton should not be in the league either and his win/loss is barely above .500.

No my point is throwing 4INTs against a defense that was really bad should leave a sour taste in any Bills fan enough to not want him here. Let alone he has not been able to catch on anywhere else. But sure lets make Buffalo even more of a laughing stock around the league.

His QBR is 75.3, comparable to EJs 77.7. But unlike EJ (and this franchise in over a decade) he has a winning record and has been to playoffs. Remember the context is bringing him in as a backup to win some games ... he's proven he can ... not to replace EJ. Because our existing backups look apocolyptically bad

If EJ is at 75.3 after 35 nfl games he will and should be out of the nfl as is college jump pass guy. What the playoff win in Denver tells you is Fredie Jackson could have QBd that team to that win.

draft_bills.jpg

Did he order this to complete his AFC east collection?

No my point is throwing 4INTs against a defense that was really bad should leave a sour taste in any Bills fan enough to not want him here. Let alone he has not been able to catch on anywhere else. But sure lets make Buffalo even more of a laughing stock around the league.

The temporary "success" that Tebow enjoyed could not and can never be sustained. He's been figured out, exposed, and neutralized because he's not a threat to consistently beat defenses with passing. He cannot read defenses and is woefully inaccurate. This is exactly why he's a CFB studio analyst. He's simply not good enough to be on an NFL roster as a QB and no team wants him. He's done.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

All the anti TEBOW people I ask, is he better than Tuel Time? EJ's the starter. Its not a matter of if EJ misses games, it's when and how many. Do we really want Tuel who has 1TD and 3 picks with us losing all the games he was in, or a guy with 17 TDs vs 9 picks and has won regular season AND a playoff game?

He finds ways to win whereas TuelTime finds new and exciting ways to lose.

Someone asked earlier how, I can think of 2 off hand. The playoff game for one. Broncos also won vs Jets where they needed a late aTD to win. Everyone knew Tim was going to run it and he did and still scored.

At one time Kurt Warner,Fred Jackson, Doug Flutie, and Johnny Unitas were players no NFL team wanted. So that argument means nothing to me.

Well the Bills better figure out how to win with less. In 2011 Denver scored 309 points using 2 starting QBs Orton - 20.25 ppg, Tebow - 19 ppg. In 2013 the Bills scored 339 points using 3 Starting QBs Manuel - 22.3 ppg., Lewis - 19.8 ppg., Tuel - 13 ppg.. Note in Buffalo's case I used the starting QB for any game with more than one QB.

The temporary "success" that Tebow enjoyed could not and will never be sustained. He's been figured out, exposed, and neutralized because he's not a threat to consistently beat defenses with passing. He cannot read defenses and is woefully inaccurate. This is exactly why he's a CFB studio analyst. He's simply not good enough to be on an NFL roster as a QB and no team wants him. He's done.

I understand all of that.

But it's Tebow.

So he can. ;)

The only good thing Tebow brings to the table is he draws out the posters who know exactly nothing about modern day NFL football. You know, the one's that pridefully cling to an emotional man-crush they have for an ex-college hero QB. It's actually good to know who is who in the world and your relative place in it.

So, I should be thanking many people that have stood up for their beliefs and waved the banner of liberty in this thread.

Good luck to you in your future crusades into the illogical. I fear there will be many more.

The temporary "success" that Tebow enjoyed could not and can never be sustained. He's been figured out, exposed, and neutralized because he's not a threat to consistently beat defenses with passing. He cannot read defenses and is woefully inaccurate. This is exactly why he's a CFB studio analyst. He's simply not good enough to be on an NFL roster as a QB and no team wants him. He's done.

Can Dick Lebeau confirm that? Oh wait...nevermind.