The all Tebow for the Bills thread

EJ, Thad and Jeff ALL looked better before spending one full season in Hackett's offense. I'll tell you what I can't deny.... Nat Hackett has taken three young QB's (with varying degrees of talent) and turned them all into crap. This guy needs to be stopped.

Excellent point, nearly everyone is focused on EJ and the back-up QB's, when we probably should be calling out Hackett.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you all get together and agree to push the Tebow agenda for fun? Am I missing some sarcasm? Ridiculous! No way we should bring Tebow in, he's not an NFL QB.

Are you saying that while Tebow is not an NFL QB, that Tuel & Lewis have qualities beyond Tebow's that make them NFL QBs? Please explain those qualities they possess that Tebow does not. I am not saying I want Tebow as a starting QB, not a Tebow fan. But he has a proven record of being able to find a way to win in the NFL, which is all I expect of a NFL backup QB. To find a way to win a couple of games a year when he is thrown in there replacing the starter for a game or two.

Lord knows we need a QB who can attack the rim with more authority. That vertical is going to come in handy.

You know, in terms of worst ideas ever, this one is better than Mario-for-Skelton, I'll give you that.

The world must be ending, everyone agrees with me on a QB thread :D

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with your interpretation of the word "everyone."

No one runs the read option better and when he is not thinking about his throwing motion ( thanks arm "gurus") and just lets it go he is not as bad as he looked.

our backups are bad, Doug get your head out of the sand and do something about this. Or maybe, I don't know, take a flier on a guy in the draft. You wanted to trade up for a RB in round two when you should have trade back into the first for Manziel. :wallbash:

Lots of distraction for a guy who can't throw NFL passes. Desperation is ugly.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: