Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

So, does the Clinton Foundation have a refund policy?

Have to believe there are a few unhappy donors right about now.

Those donations to charity were given out of the goodness of the hearts of the donors. I'm sure they will be used to provide many things to many needy people. Why would anyone want a refund on that?

In Hillary' speech this morning,

she reminded the incoming Trump Administration that "the rule of law" is a cherished American value.

57lu-300x226.jpg

Jesus Christ...it's THIS SORT OF CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE that lost you the goddamn election, you stupid harpy!

I am so glad she lost...I don't know that I could have taken four years of that ****.

she reminded the incoming Trump Administration that "the rule of law" is a cherished American value.

57lu-300x226.jpg

Hillary lost because she thinks voters are stupid and don't remember anything beyond what she just told them.

Stuff like this. It's an insult to our intelligence.

Jesus Christ...it's THIS SORT OF CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE that lost you the goddamn election, you stupid harpy!

I am so glad she lost...I don't know that I could have taken four years of that ****.

They just don't get it! :wallbash:

57lu-300x226.jpg

!@#$, talk about triggered you have to watch that video just looking for something to offend you to get that.

What are the chances she reflects on the last 8 years and admits to herself that she really !@#$ed up and had she simply done the right thing more often she'd be sworn in come January?

Absolutely none. She's been in a bubble so long, she simply is unable to recognize the concepts of right and wrong. There is simply Hillary and those who are wrong.

!@#$, talk about triggered you have to watch that video just looking for something to offend you to get that.

LOL............well I watched her conference live, and heard what everyone else heard,

but........I know it's a tough day for you.

Actually, I should have posted this earlier,

but certainly we are all used to Hillary (critics and supporters alike) saying what she thinks is politically expedient.

and whatever her true motives are they are, as usual, hidden behind her mask.

But I would be remiss not to point out that her statement to her supporters that the Trump Administration should be "given a chance to lead" was good for her and for the country

and she should be congratulated for saying it.

Highlights of Hillary Clinton's Concession Speech and President Obama's Remarks

New York Times‎

but certainly we are all used to Hillary (critics and supporters alike) saying what she thinks is politically expedient.

But I would be remiss not to point out that her statement to her supporters that the Trump Administration should be "given a chance to lead" was good for her and for the country

New York Times‎

For the most part our political losers are gracious regardless how tough the battle was. I was really looking forward to seeing what Donald was going to say if he lost. Oh well........

New York Times‎

"Given a chance to lead" is a dog whistle for "don't give him **** until February."

I think that was a pretty mutual FU from both sides well before Michelle picked out any drapes

Well I guess so but I tend to remember this

http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/the-party-of-no-new-details-on-the-gop-plot-to-obstruct-obama/

plus the constant drum beat from the right-wing birther movement saying he was an illegitimate candidate for president

Well I guess so but I tend to remember this

http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/the-party-of-no-new-details-on-the-gop-plot-to-obstruct-obama/

plus the constant drum beat from the right-wing birther movement saying he was an illegitimate candidate for president

You mean the birther movement started by Hillary Clinton in the primaries? That one?