Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

The only thing missing from that interview is Hillary explaining that she heard about Benghazi from the news, and that no one is more upset than her, and that she's not going to rest until people are brought to justice.

RIght before she gets on a plane to attend a Vegas fundraiser.

Don't piss her off, or she'll draw a red line! In a month or two she'll launch the phony national listening tour that she first unleashed on NYS to draw attention away from her carpetbagger status.

Edited by Keukasmallies

I can.

It's the god damn reset button. It was all downhill from there.

In hindsight, that moment really exemplifies the pure incompetence of this WH and all associated with it. The seemingly simplest of efforts....translate a single word to Russian...and it completely escaped all of them.

They had the entire world at their fingertips to do a simple task and they all went full gatorman.

In hindsight, that moment really exemplifies the pure incompetence of this WH and all associated with it. The seemingly simplest of efforts....translate a single word to Russian...and it completely escaped all of them.

They had the entire world at their fingertips to do a simple task and they all went full gatorman.

And in true gatorman fashion, don't even understand why it's an issue.

How dare you question me ?

71B0C3404E5EDA67AF70D53BF5382E.jpg

Hillary Clinton Has Tense Exchange Over Gay Marriage Questions

Hillary Clinton had a contentious exchange Thursday over the timing of her public support for gay marriage, accusing a reporter of “playing with my words” and ascribing political motives to her announcement.

“I think you are trying to say that, you know, I used to be opposed, and now I’m in favor, and I did it for political reasons,” she told NPR reporter Terry Gross during an interview. “And that’s just flat wrong.”

The former secretary of state did not publicly support gay marriage until after she left the Obama administration in March 2013 – after Vice President Joe Biden and, subsequently, President Barack Obama stated their backing for it.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-has-tense-exchange-over-gay-marriage-questions-n129896

Edited by B-Man

How dare you question me ?

71B0C3404E5EDA67AF70D53BF5382E.jpg

Hillary Clinton Has Tense Exchange Over Gay Marriage Questions

Hillary Clinton had a contentious exchange Thursday over the timing of her public support for gay marriage, accusing a reporter of “playing with my words” and ascribing political motives to her announcement.

“I think you are trying to say that, you know, I used to be opposed, and now I’m in favor, and I did it for political reasons,” she told NPR reporter Terry Gross during an interview. “And that’s just flat wrong.”

The former secretary of state did not publicly support gay marriage until after she left the Obama administration in March 2013 – after Vice President Joe Biden and, subsequently, President Barack Obama stated their backing for it.

http://www.nbcnews.c...estions-n129896

She has been having an absolutely embarrassing couple of weeks with this book tour.

She has been having an absolutely embarrassing couple of weeks with this book tour.

She has, but I'd expect she realizes that the embarrassment would happen at some point, and now she'll be able to say in 2 years that it's all old news and what difference does it make now anyway and her worshippers will love her for it and those on the fence will decide she's just being picked on. Kind of like how Lazio attacked her when he walked up to her podium and handed her paper.

She has, but I'd expect she realizes that the embarrassment would happen at some point, and now she'll be able to say in 2 years that it's all old news and what difference does it make now anyway and her worshippers will love her for it and those on the fence will decide she's just being picked on. Kind of like how Lazio attacked her when he walked up to her podium and handed her paper.

Seems like political partisans are worse than ever. With lemmings like this no wonder nothing is getting done.

This isn't just in america though. It's getting bad here as well.

I disagree. Her problems haven't been the issues she's been asked about. Her problem has been her answers. From her 'dead broke' comment to her belief that the five Gitmo prisoners are only a threat to Afghanistan and Pakistan, she's been channeling her inner Obama, and ths comes after a long break from the media.

Edited by LABillzFan

The way I see it, the USA has been suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder since World War One.

We're at such a state now that the Liberals had their wet dream candidate whose background was so protected that he skated through the vetting process in a cake walk and like Putney Swope, nobody knew what he was or what he'd do when he assumed the Presidency.

The whole birther thing was ridiculed, which was too bad, because the critics assumed it was just about trying to prove he didn't qualify by reason of his birth credentials. The real reason some wanted to see his credentials - especially his Ivy League credentials was to expose him as the phony that we all now know him to be. The skinny was that he gained entry to those schools as a "Foreign Exchange" student. Congrats for him for gaming the system. But he continued to game it all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Bringing that information to the fore during his nascent campaign would have been a disaster that even David Axelrod would have been hard pressed to neutralize. Somewhat similar to the charges brought by Larry Sinclair, they were never dealt with openly and honestly.

Hillary will suffer as a result of BO's insufferable incompetence and that of her own. She's flat-footed (rhetorically speaking), and tosses liberal platitudes to the masses like a County fair bake-off winner blows kisses to a crowd. Her accomplishments - other than being First Lady for eight years are not impressive in the least. Most of what she's been involved in has had negative consequences for the country. She should just get out, go on collecting millions of dollars a year from speaking engagements, but just get out and let the country move on.

The skinny was that he gained entry to those schools as a "Foreign Exchange" student. Congrats for him for gaming the system. But he continued to game it all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Bringing that information to the fore during his nascent campaign would have been a disaster that even David Axelrod would have been hard pressed to neutralize. Somewhat similar to the charges brought by Larry Sinclair, they were never dealt with openly and honestly.

Barack Obama got elected president because he is black. Period. If he were white, he would have never, ever survived the Clintons.

Hillary Clinton v. Terry Gross.

It's day four of Hillary Clinton’s book tour presidential campaign, and she’s only turned every single interview into a gaffe-plagued disaster. She must’ve thought NPR’s Terry Gross would give her a break. I mean, it’s Terry Gross, right? When you’re a Democrat and Diane Sawyer starts getting too tough, you go to Terry Gross.

Welllllllll, things didn’t turn out nearly as well as ol’ Hill would’ve liked. (audio at the link)

Hillary tries every trick she knows: deflection, distortion, filibustering, and so on. Finally, she just gives up and has another “What difference, at this point, does it make?” moment. If you can’t beat ‘em, scold ‘em.

Scold Terry Gross. Terry. Gross. Who then, after remembering who and where she is, backs right down.

Every day, I get happier and happier about the prospect of Hillary Clinton running for president. I hope she does, and I hope she gets the nomination.

Even Conan O’Brien isn’t scared of her anymore:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/hillary-clinton-vs-terry-gross/#ixzz34WyfDAbh

I just listened to that and it's hillaryous! She didn't clarify anything other than she changed her views but didn't because it was others who led the way and brought about this wonderful transformation after which then she said she was for it all along. What a turd!

I disagree. Her problems haven't been the issues she's been asked about. Her problem has been her answers. From her 'dead broke' comment to her belief that the five Gitmo prisoners are only a threat to Afghanistan and Pakistan, she's been channeling her inner Obama, and ths comes after a long break from the media.

Exactly. Her answers are embarrassing, but they'll be old hat in 2 years and anyone pointing out how embarrassing they were will just be piling on and mean spiritedly picking on the girl.

I don't want Hillary to win (or event o run), but the gay marriage issue is such a bull **** issue. Who cares how she got to the right side of things, she's there now and that's all that matters.

The fact that she made the move for political reasons just shows she knows how to play the game.

I don't want Hillary to win (or event o run), but the gay marriage issue is such a bull **** issue. Who cares how she got to the right side of things, she's there now and that's all that matters.

The fact that she made the move for political reasons just shows she knows how to play the game.

So, you're suggesting she plays both sides?

18B3QCx.gif