Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

My pick for Democrat presidential candidate in 2020 is either Corey Booker or Al Frankenstein.

I was about to type something along the lines of "I don't want to live in a country where the phrase President Al Franken isn't laughably absurd."

But then I remembered President Donald Trump.

Trump is well aware of the irony and absurdity.

Franklin or Franken or whatever thinks he is a top shelf intellectual.

when people laugh at you it changes everything. You become dillusional and believe they're laughing with you.

when people laugh at you it changes everything. You become dillusional and believe they're laughing with you.

I have to accept I have no clue about basically anything outside my own mind and body and immediate situation.

And I can barely hold onto my own situation to begin with.

I have to accept I have no clue about basically anything outside my own mind and body and immediate situation.

And I can barely hold onto my own situation to begin with.

The admission of ignorance is the foundation of wisdom and knowledge.

(But it does mean you're ignorant.)

The admission of ignorance is the foundation of wisdom and knowledge.

(But it does mean you're ignorant.)

I know what my security clearance levels get me. I know that all the good stuff starts with the one just above it. :(

And when I achieve the next one it sucks for access, on to the next one.

BRUTAL: The latest ABC/WaPo poll HAS to be demoralizing for Dems

A new ABC/Washington Post poll was released Sunday, and it does not paint a rosy picture for Democrats. For starters, President Donald Trump would beat Hillary Clinton by three points in a rematch, and as ABC’s Jon Karl points out, that is the popular vote.

Poll: Trump would beat Clinton in a rematch among 2016 voters.

“Good lord. It’s one thing to blow an election once, but to lose hypothetically to a guy with a 42 percent approval rating again?

BRUTAL: The latest ABC/WaPo poll HAS to be demoralizing for Dems

A new ABC/Washington Post poll was released Sunday, and it does not paint a rosy picture for Democrats. For starters, President Donald Trump would beat Hillary Clinton by three points in a rematch, and as ABC’s Jon Karl points out, that is the popular vote.

Poll: Trump would beat Clinton in a rematch among 2016 voters.

“Good lord. It’s one thing to blow an election once, but to lose hypothetically to a guy with a 42 percent approval rating again?

Whatever. Even if we accept the approval number, given the low approval of the D party as a whole, these polls only say one thing: people are as pissed off at DC as they were in November.

Which, is pretty much right where Trump wants them.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• 2 weeks later...

'Gun owners' fear of a Hillary Clinton presidency may have helped spur a spike in pistol permits issued in the Empire State in 2016, increasing 34 percent from the 2012 presidential election year and rivaling numbers last seen when the SAFE Act passed four years ago.'

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2017/05/04/clinton-fear-helps-fuel-jump-ny-pistol-permits/101295644/

• 4 months later...

EVERY DAY.......................I think.........."she can't get any crazier"................EVERY DAY..............she proves me wrong

Hillary Clinton pictures herself riding through the countryside warning Americans about a threat,

and because of that has bestowed upon herself a new nickname:

The Russians Are Coming! Hillary Clinton Calls Herself 'Paula Revere ...

https://www.mediaite.com/.../the-russians-are-coming-hillary-clinton-calls-herself-paul...

Hahaha! Oh wait, she’s serious?

You mean....the person who said Romney's views on Russia were dated in 2012.

the person who helped them get all that uranium?

the person with the (misspelled in Russian) RE-SET button ?

THAT Paula Revere ?

Edited by B-Man

EVERY DAY.......................I think.........."she can't get any crazier"................EVERY DAY..............she proves me wrong

Hillary Clinton pictures herself riding through the countryside warning Americans about a threat,

and because of that has bestowed upon herself a new nickname:

The Russians Are Coming! Hillary Clinton Calls Herself 'Paula Revere ...

https://www.mediaite.com/.../the-russians-are-coming-hillary-clinton-calls-herself-paul...

Hahaha! Oh wait, she’s serious?

You mean....the person who said Romney's views on Russia were dated in 2012.

the person who helped them get all that uranium?

the person with the (misspelled in Russian) RE-SET button ?

THAT Paula Revere ?

Hoo new Paul was a transvestite multi-millionaire? :blink:

What the media would be saying: ’Trump book tour continues to undermine President Clinton’s victory’

by Stephen L Miller

“Donald Trump continues to undermine Clinton presidency 10 months after election loss.”

That would be the general feel and tone coming from outlets like Politico, CNN, the Washington Post and New York Times, not to mention the left-leaning news outlets that make no attempt to hide bias, had November 8th turned out differently. Donald Trump, instead of hosting meetings at the United Nations General Assembly, would be making the daily and nightly talk show rounds promoting his book “What the Hell Happened.”

We would be inundated by breathless think pieces about how Donald Trump refuses to accept the results of the election, a “direct threat to Democracy,” as Hillary Clinton called it in a tweet back on October 24th. Mrs. Clinton had stated earlier this week that, dependent upon the results of Robert Mueller’s investigation, she may contest the official results of the election. Contest them to whom, Mrs. Clinton? “The View” audience?

Hillary Clinton has been contesting the results of her historical election loss ever since she finished her concession speech. She still claims she won via popular vote, which is like saying you won the Super Bowl because you had more yards than the other team but fewer points. She’s blamed everything from Russia to Chardonnay for the fact she somehow thought Nebraska was a more winnable state for her than Wisconsin.

She coasts from one indulgent softball interview to another, trapped in her Munchausen reality where she actually is president and is really popular.

She is in fact neither of those things. She is not president no matter how many of her Hollywood friends console her to the fact, and she is the first losing presidential candidate in history to have their approval ratings actually get worse.

No one is saying she should shut up (except for maybe Democrat consultants). No one is saying she shouldn’t go on another whirlwind burrito bowl tour. She’s certainly entitled to her opinion and her book and all the free press and zero responsibility that comes with it. But just for a fun exercise, imagine the content coming from journalists and pundits had election night turned out differently:

More at the link:http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/20/what-media-would-be-writing-trump-book-tour-continues-to-undermine-president-clinton-s-victory.html

We already know that Hillary will not be granting absolution to any woman who didn’t vote for her, and Clinton continues to criticize female Trump supporters from non-White House locations:

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpgThe HillVerified account

Follow
More

Clinton: Women are "publicly disrespecting themselves" by supporting Trump http://hill.cm/WVP8GQw

DKbLWfCW4AAXKTg.jpg

Women shouldn't have their own opinion says Feminist icon

Or

Women are "publicly disrespecting themselves" says the wife of Bill Clinton

Edited by B-Man

• 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

And step in the sacred cow ****? :o :blink:

i think she was so out of it that she was going to go into her Deney Terrio Dance Fever routine barefoot.

so if Trump was fully diagnosed as in the worst depths of dementia because of a few slurred words, what it this for HIllary?