Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

A rather illuminating look at the present state of the democrat Party.

SHOCK POLL: 71% of Dems Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted...

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Most continue to believe likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is a lawbreaker, but half of all voters also say a felony indictment shouldn’t stop her campaign for the presidency.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters think Clinton should immediately stop campaigning if she is charged with a felony in connection with her use of a private e-mail server while secretary of State. Fifty percent (50%), however, think she should continue running until a court determines her guilt or innocence. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Among Democratic voters, 71% believe Clinton should keep running, a view shared by only 30% of Republicans and 46% of voters not affiliated with either major party.

Yeah..but besides the obvious...that tells me that 70% of Republicans are idiots, or this poll, like so many before it, is utter garbage.

Which morons in the R party don't want to run against an indicted candidate? :blink: The smartass factor alone means that number should be like 45%. I mean, if they polled some witless, humorless place like Kansas, or Indiana, then yeah, I can see 30%. But, if they ran the same poll of Rs in New York? That number is more like 80%...with a symphonic giggle accompaniment.

If we polled this board, wouldn't the registered Rs here want an indicted Hillary...rather than something harder, and, to have an instant shut down argument to use against all the leftists they encounter? Who wouldn't want an instant leftist kill switch? Be awfully handy at the bar.

This is like asking me if I want the Dolphins to keep Tannehill, or the Jets to keep G 3 Picko.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

This isn’t particularly subtle.

Will Rahn added,

Liz Kreutz @ABCLiz
"Donald Trump is apparently of German heritage. What does that mean?" Hillary Clinton tells @abc7elex about judge comments
6 retweets8 likes
Retweet
More

Clinton: Trump partly to blame for violent anti-Trump protestors http://cnn.it/1TNVaPR #TheLead

"Clinton supporters tripping over email spin" http://hill.cm/5vq0SyD

CkDTEDxWsAEEV0r.jpg

I thought Bryan Pagilano Hilliary's IT goon had been granted immunity from prosecution in order to have him testify. But he stated his intention to plead the 5th and refuse to testify.

Now the judge hearing the Judicial Watch case has required him to provide the immunity agreement and state the reason why he won't testify.

Hope this heats up quickly.

I thought Bryan Pagilano Hilliary's IT goon had been granted immunity from prosecution in order to have him testify. But he stated his intention to plead the 5th and refuse to testify.

Now the judge hearing the Judicial Watch case has required him to provide the immunity agreement and state the reason why he won't testify.

Hope this heats up quickly.

The order delays Mr. Pagliano’s deposition, which had been scheduled for Monday, June 6.

Another effective use of the Clinton legal strategy, delay delay delay ...

It seems like only yesterday the GOP was a white hot mess and the DNC was all in line for Hillary.

Guess who's the white hot mess now?

Sanders: We will have a contested convention.

Man, oh, man, this is going to be awesome.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

My silly lad. A contested Republican convention would be proof of a party in disarray. A contested Democratic primary would be proof of our republican democracy principles still being live and vigorous. And would result in a far stronger candidate emerging than the one from the other party as that candidate would have merely been anointed with no scritiny whatsoever.

(We are so screwed however this all plays out.)

The Contents page of the new book.

CkI92P5W0AALSG2.jpg

Of course this is just an ex-secret service member confirming what has been written in other books, what would he know ?

And as to its relevance to the 2016 presidential race ?

Well the title answers that.

512OiBFJoeL.jpg

Ex-Secret Service officer breaks silence on the 'real Hillary Clinton'

Author and former Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne recalls being "posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office" and claims to have witnessed the personal and political dysfunction of the Clinton White House first hand.

Within the forthcoming book, Byrne states that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton "lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office."

Through the release of this book Byrne hopes the timing, coming months before the 2016 presidential election, will give voters a chance to learn about what he calls "real Hillary Clinton."

Byrne also alleges in the introduction to have been involved in covering up President Clinton's adulteries, claiming he "even secretly disposed of sordid physical evidence that might later have been used to convict the president."

Edited by ALF