Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

YEAH, THAT’S PROBABLY NOT ENTIRELY BY ACCIDENT, YOU KNOW:

‘Washington Post,’ ‘American Prospect’ Get Hillary Email Scandal Exactly Wrong.

It’s funny how often journalistic errors and imprecision work out in her favor. . . .

FTA:

In the last few days, two articles have appeared defending Hillary Clinton's use of a private server for her classified communications. One, from the famously objective PolitiFact, continued their amazingly uninformed series of "fact checks" with a check of Colorado Senate candidate Jack Graham's statement that "it's clear that [Clinton] violated security laws." The other article was written by Paul Waldman at the Washington Post Plum Line blog.

Both articles are nonsense.

Libya, Five Years Later

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

Hillary Clinton’s emails reveal that she intended the overthrow of Moammar Qaddafi to be the crown jewel of her tenure as Secretary of State. It was to be her principal credential when she made her inevitable run for the presidency. But Clinton and Barack Obama made the inexplicable decision to overthrow Libya’s government without having a plan for what would succeed it, and Libya turned into a disaster. The scope of the fiasco is revealed by a report issued today by Human Rights Watch: A top human rights group on Wednesday exposed the largely underreported atrocities being committed by Islamic State’s (ISIS) in Libya, in the port city of Sirte that has been under their control.

More at the link:

"We came, we saw, he died!" Cackle, cackle cackle. That is the legacy of this totally unfit woman.

How the Clintons sold themselves and to whom.

First look at explosive Hillary documentary, ‘Clinton Cash’

by Betsy McCaughey

Original Article

The politics of it aside, I'm hoping it'll be funny. I like Feig's work a lot (Freaks and Geeks, Arrested Development and The Office were all fantastic and his movies have been pretty solid: Bridesmaids, The Heat, and Spy) and I like Wiig, McCarthy and McKinnon too. I'm still confused why they felt the need to reboot it instead of just carrying the franchise on, but I'll still go see it hoping for the best.

:lol: Fair, though you can skip right to the relevant 10 seconds. After trying to stage dive (and no one catches her) Jones says something to the extent of: "I'm not sure if it's a racial thing or a female thing, but I'm pissed" -- which were the two big SJW points the original trailer took flack for.

I actually laughed at that. Edited by FireChan

HEADLINES FROM 2008: Hillary is running a painfully stupid campaign.

COULD THIS DARK MOMENT IN HILLARY’S PAST COME BACK TO HAUNT HER AS TRUMP’S ULTIMATE OCTOBER SURPRISE?

“Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, ex-First Lady and likely future presidential candidate threw out an odd legal suggestion to the National Press Club [in 2006]: a nationwide return to the double-nickel. According to Clinton, ‘The 55-mile speed limit really does lower gas usage. And wherever it can be required, and the people will accept it, we ought to do it…’”

Hillary: She literally wants to slow the American economy down. If I were Trump, I’d look at obtaining the licensing rights to “I Can’t Drive 55″ ASAP.

Hills-Safe-Space-600-LI.jpg

She also needs to explain how she turned $1,000. into $99,540 in ten months by trading cattle futures.

Maybe she doesn't need hubby to revitalize the economy 'cause she's so astute and investor.

Sounds like Hillary's trigger finger is getting itchy again.

"It does appear that it was an act of terrorism exactly how, of course, the investigation will have to determine", Clinton told CNNs Chris Cuomo in an interview Thursday afternoon.

Clinton took that view Thursday, speculating that we are once again witnessing an incident that "shines a very bright light on the threats that we face from organized terror groups."

She called for a strong response in the form of "American leadership, the kind of smart, steady leadership that only America can provide working with our allies, our partners, our friends in Europe and the Middle East and elsewhere."

Clinton also outlined her plan for dealing with terror groups like the militant organization that calls itself the Islamic State. She said the right response would be to defeat them on the ground, drive them out of Iraq and cooperate with just about every nation right now to intensify intelligence-gathering and law enforcement operations.

We are really grappling with and I think succeeding at making it more difficult for them to operate from their strongholds, she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-egyptair-terrorism_us_573dfd45e4b0646cbeec6d9e

We don't even know what happened yet she's ready to "lead", we know what that means.

Can anyone explain how we're "making it more difficult for them to operate from their strongholds"? According to her they just bombed a jet liner.

Edited by reddogblitz

Can anyone explain how we're "making it more difficult for them to operate from their strongholds"?

We're threatening to pull our funding if they don't let transgendered suicide bombers use the bathroom of their choice...

Here's your Fuehrerprinzip................

Hillary: I'm going to be the nominee & Bernie needs to 'do his part' to make sure I beat Donald Trump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599870/Hillary-m-going-nominee-Bernie-Sanders-needs-make-sure-beat-Donald-Trump-November.html#ixzz49DPRQAXt

proxy.jpg?t=HBh0aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWFnZXMubmV3

It’s not Bernie’s job to unify the Democrats. It’s Hillary’s.

https://newrepublic.com/article/133642/its-not-bernie-sanderss-job-unify-democratic-party

8de2bd6eb0331048ef08add8a55d29dc.jpg

Edited by B-Man

BREAKING: VA Gov. Terry McAuliffe subject of ongoing investigation by FBI & DOJ public integrity unit, sources to CNN

A dishonest Clinton insider ?

I have to sit down.

VA Gov. Terry McAuliffe under investigation for campaign contributions

CNN‎
ADDED: Not to mention allowing 206K convicted felons to vote in Virginia
Edited by B-Man

BREAKING: VA Gov. Terry McAuliffe subject of ongoing investigation by FBI & DOJ public integrity unit, sources to CNN

A dishonest Clinton insider ?

I have to sit down.

VA Gov. Terry McAuliffe under investigation for campaign contributions

CNN‎
ADDED: Not to mention allowing 206K convicted felons to vote in Virginia

He was just being proactive, for his own sake.

Hillary may drop her vagina references, but Trump smells blood and won't be scared away from pounding her on the you're-married-to-a-rapist-and-you-treated-his-victims-terribly angle. Newt made a mistake in making Bill irrelevant for a time. Tump will make Bill very relevant to this election cycle.

He should keep hammering Bill. While Hilly may stop talking about gender, it doesn't change the fact that being a woman is her calling card. And the more women Trump can get to stop supporting her the better.

It must stop now: The media can’t allow Trump to make this election about Bill Clinton

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/24/it_must_stop_now_the_media_cant_allow_trump_to_make_this_election_about_bill_clinton/

:lol:

Related (?)

Report: Networks Spend Less than 5 Minutes on Questionable Clinton Foundation Donations

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/23/report-networks-spend-less-five-minutes-questionable-clinton-foundation-donations/

Edited by B-Man