Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said "no comment" when asked if Bill Clinton will live in DC if Hillary were president,

@danmericaCNN reports

That's kind of an odd response.

Frankly, I have no problem if they separate. It keeps them from going to the beach together, and we don't need any more of this:

960x540.jpg

KENTUCKY: Hillary Loses Quarter of a Million Votes from '08 Primary Win...

It was another disastrous night for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton lost nearly a quarter of a million votes tonight in Kentucky compared to her 2008 victory.

Hillary won the Kentucky primary in 2008 with 459,511 votes.

On Tuesday night Hillary pulled ahead of Bernie Sanders in Kentucky in the final minutes.

With 99% of precincts reporting

Hillary has 212,549 votes to Bernie’s 210,626 votes.

sk051216dAPR20160511054643.jpg

Edited by B-Man

KENTUCKY: Hillary Loses Quarter of a Million Votes from '08 Primary Win...

It was another disastrous night for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton lost nearly a quarter of a million votes tonight in Kentucky compared to her 2008 victory.

Hillary won the Kentucky primary in 2008 with 459,511 votes.

On Tuesday night Hillary pulled ahead of Bernie Sanders in Kentucky in the final minutes.

With 99% of precincts reporting

Hillary has 212,549 votes to Bernies 210,626 votes.

sk051216dAPR20160511054643.jpg

So, you're saying about 2000 dead people miraculously came back to life as the polls were closing...

What better way to get into feminist good graces than to stick up for the cause du jour: the all-female Ghostbusters remake set to hit theaters this summer. Clinton will join the Ghostbusters cast on the Ellen show to promote the movie.

eozecYNg_bigger.jpgEllen DeGeneresVerified account @TheEllenShow May 17

The entire cast of Ghostbusters is here next week and now @HillaryClinton is coming, too! Get your Woman Cards ready.

The show is being billed a real moment for women, as one of the “most powerful political voices” sits down with the cast of a medium-budget action film remake. The gesture is meaningful, according to Twitter’s feminist elite, because, as Jim Treacher points out, the original Ghostbusters is basically just a movie about oppression.

The film is getting lukewarm early reviews, and fans of all genders are skeptical of the movie after the trailer. But criticism of the new Ghostbusters is suddenly a political hot-button, and anyone who disagrees with its necessity is siding with oppression: it’s not that critics don’t like the movie, it’s that they simply don’t like women.

Thankfully, Clinton is coming to the rescue—and she’s clearly hoping that her gesture resonates.

What better way to get into feminist good graces than to stick up for the cause du jour: the all-female Ghostbusters remake set to hit theaters this summer. Clinton will join the Ghostbusters cast on the Ellen show to promote the movie.

The show is being billed a real moment for women, as one of the “most powerful political voices” sits down with the cast of a medium-budget action film remake. The gesture is meaningful, according to Twitter’s feminist elite, because, as Jim Treacher points out, the original Ghostbusters is basically just a movie about oppression.

The film is getting lukewarm early reviews, and fans of all genders are skeptical of the movie after the trailer. But criticism of the new Ghostbusters is suddenly a political hot-button, and anyone who disagrees with its necessity is siding with oppression: it’s not that critics don’t like the movie, it’s that they simply don’t like women.

Thankfully, Clinton is coming to the rescue—and she’s clearly hoping that her gesture resonates.

Not coincidentally, the new trailer dropped today:

Undoubtedly.

There seems to be a whole lot more Chris Hensworth in the new trailer...............................real sexism ?

Undoubtedly.

There seems to be a whole lot more Chris Hensworth in the new trailer...............................real sexism ?

Not to mention the bit between 0:50-1:00 -- seems like they included that specifically for the flack the first trailer (and Jones herself) took.

Not to mention the bit between 0:50-1:00 -- seems like they included that specifically for the flack the first trailer (and Jones herself) took.

Oh no you don't DR........................I'm not watching that again...... :D

That movie's going to flop.

Did you miss the part where Hillary Clinton is going to help ?

:rolleyes:

That movie's going to flop.

The politics of it aside, I'm hoping it'll be funny. I like Feig's work a lot (Freaks and Geeks, Arrested Development and The Office were all fantastic and his movies have been pretty solid: Bridesmaids, The Heat, and Spy) and I like Wiig, McCarthy and McKinnon too. I'm still confused why they felt the need to reboot it instead of just carrying the franchise on, but I'll still go see it hoping for the best.

Oh no you don't DR........................I'm not watching that again...... :D

:lol: Fair, though you can skip right to the relevant 10 seconds. After trying to stage dive (and no one catches her) Jones says something to the extent of: "I'm not sure if it's a racial thing or a female thing, but I'm pissed" -- which were the two big SJW points the original trailer took flack for.

‘Putin-like?’ Not us, say Poland and Hungary in response to Bill Clinton

http://www.politico.eu/article/us-democracy-putin-like-not-us-say-poland-and-hungary-in-response-to-bill-clinton/

Bill just put PA n play for Trump, fer sure.

Not gonna help in OH, IL, NY either.

Way to go, Team Clinton!!

More on the topic above.

Bill Clinton Declares War on Poland

Who on Team Clinton thought offending a close American ally—and 10 million Polish Americans—was a good idea?

http://observer.com/2016/05/bill-clinton-declares-war-on-poland/

Polish Americans are thick on the ground in several states Hillary will need to win if she plans to be our next POTUS

On the + side, Bill's insane Poland "gaffe" has people ignoring his 26+ flights on Lolita Express AKA Pedophile Air

Edited by B-Man

This let's you see the first trailer....if you must and a terrible event I hadn't heard about. Skip to 2:35 if you must but be warned it is shocking.

Edited by 4merper4mer

So she's going to put her "husband in charge of revitalizing the economy because he knows how to do it."

Right. What's his plan going to be - get in touch with Bill Gates to reprise the Y2K bug?

That's what was responsible for the "Clinton economy".

Companies were forced to spend over $300 Billion on getting certified that their software was Y2K compliant.

http://youtu.be/jQRkcnsismg

So she's going to put her "husband in charge of revitalizing the economy because he knows how to do it."

Right. What's his plan going to be - get in touch with Bill Gates to reprise the Y2K bug?

That's what was responsible for the "Clinton economy".

Companies were forced to spend over $300 Billion on getting certified that their software was Y2K compliant.

http://youtu.be/jQRkcnsismg

How about forcing companies to go back to dd/mm/yy instead of dd/mm/yyyy?