Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

28-hillary-woman-card.w529.h352.jpg

Donald Trump said that the only thing Hillary Clinton had going for her in her run for president was the "woman's card," a fact Hillary disputed.

And now, in spectacularly quick fashion, a woman card — which you may use however you see fit —

is available to be purchased on Hillary Clinton's website with a donation to HRC's campaign.

The funny part is that so few on the left will recognize it as satire.......... :D

Do you have to be a woman to get one, or is it enough to self-identify as one?

Hillary breaking the rules? Whaaaaat?

The arrangement has sparked concerns among campaign finance watchdogs and allies of Clinton’s Democratic rival Bernie Sanders. They see it as a circumvention of campaign contribution limits by a national party apparatus intent on doing whatever it takes to help Clinton defeat Sanders during the party’s primary, and then win the White House.

But it is perhaps more notable that the arrangement has prompted concerns among some participating state party officials and their allies. They grumble privately that Clinton is merely using them to subsidize her own operation, while her allies overstate her support for their parties and knock Sanders for not doing enough to help the party.

“It’s a one-sided benefit,” said an official with one participating state party. The official, like those with several other state parties, declined to talk about the arrangement on the record for fear of drawing the ire of the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

Hillary breaking the rules? Whaaaaat?

The arrangement has sparked concerns among campaign finance watchdogs and allies of Clinton’s Democratic rival Bernie Sanders. They see it as a circumvention of campaign contribution limits by a national party apparatus intent on doing whatever it takes to help Clinton defeat Sanders during the party’s primary, and then win the White House.

But it is perhaps more notable that the arrangement has prompted concerns among some participating state party officials and their allies. They grumble privately that Clinton is merely using them to subsidize her own operation, while her allies overstate her support for their parties and knock Sanders for not doing enough to help the party.

“It’s a one-sided benefit,” said an official with one participating state party. The official, like those with several other state parties, declined to talk about the arrangement on the record for fear of drawing the ire of the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

The venture, the Hillary Victory Fund, is a so-called joint fundraising committee comprised of Clinton’s presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and 32 state party committees.

Bunch of idiots. Of course she's getting all the money. LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE DAMNED FUND!!!!! It's about as close as you can get to saying "You're going to get !@#$ed up the ass" without actually naming the fund the "!@#$ Everybody Else Up The Ass Fund."

Hillary Flip-Flops on Coal, Now Wants Coal to Prosper.

Says she mis-spoke .........................another "senior moment" ?

Meanwhile, the lies continue regarding Monday’s exchange with Copley as Clinton is getting credit for an “apology” that she never made. Look how NBC News headlines their story: Hillary Clinton Apologizes to Coal Country Over ‘Out of Business’ Comments

Hillary Clinton, in a rare candid moment on the trail, ap
ologized to a man who confronted her over comments made earlier this year about putting coal miners “out of business.”

No. No she didn’t.

Here is what she said:

“I do feel a little bit sad and sorry that I gave folks the reason or the excuse to be so upset with me, because that is not what I intended at all.”

That is not an apology. It’s barely an expression of regret.

Even more, if there is any regret in this statement, it is not over the content of what she said, it is an expression of regret over the consequences of what she said.

I would prefer Cruz won, but who would rather be offended by Trump than kept on reservation by Clinton?

I'll take a little offense every now and then

Edited by B-Man

Wait to hear her campaigning in Kalifornia after the WVA primary is history and she has their votes in her purse. It'll be, "We gotta end carbon based fuel burning and put all of those criminal power generating plants out of business for the sake of our childrenandtheplanetbecausetherepublicanswanttogivebigbusinessandthebigbankstaxbreakswhileshuttingoffwelfareandclosingourborderstothoseimmigrantswhowanttocomehereforabetterlifeforthemsndtheirfamiliessowehavetofightagainstwallstreetandsticktogethertodefeatthisunamericanbehavioronceandforall.

Wait to hear her campaigning in Kalifornia after the WVA primary is history and she has their votes in her purse. It'll be, "We gotta end carbon based fuel burning and put all of those criminal power generating plants out of business for the sake of our childrenandtheplanetbecausetherepublicanswanttogivebigbusinessandthebigbankstaxbreakswhileshuttingoffwelfareandclosingourborderstothoseimmigrantswhowanttocomehereforabetterlifeforthemsndtheirfamiliessowehavetofightagainstwallstreetandsticktogethertodefeatthisunamericanbehavioronceandforall.

That word collage is a hilarous. I have this funky reporting tool, and if I have time today, I'm gonna try to make a piece of art/kistch out your collage.

Also, your sig is great. That's back when Vonnegut was at his best. His later work should have been self-instructive, but it wasn't: In Timequake he complains that when he did a a lecture and said "To each according to their needs, from each according to their ability", people thought he was joking, and laughed. He was being serious. Or he's a hell of a troll in that book. He learned nothing from that experience...which is basically par for the course for every liberal: FAIL, learn nothing, repeat.

Either way, is only 2016, and we are well on our way to having a Handicapper General. Look at "safe-spaces". You go to a safe space so that your brain can be protected from speech it can't counter. Instead of exposing it to that speech, and requiring that, it if still disagrees(ahem, not a given), that it work to create a counter-argument, we send brains to the handicapping box. These brains then serve a penalty that lasts until either, the challenging speech ends, or, somebody uses force to remove that speech, whichever comes fist.

We are literally creating handicapped brains. When these brains go out into the world, and have to defend a position, they can't.

This is of course what Hillary and the liberal fascists require: you can to just about anything you want if nobody is capable of forming cogent arguments against it.

Go for it. It could be good for a laugh. :lol:

At this time of year in a presidential campaign, the cadence and rhythm as well as the embedded talking points for each candidate are well established and become part of the pro forma decorations of each campaign. I can actually hear her speak those words and in such a run-on manner in a rush to get out her salvo on her supporters. She's like an MG42 of progressive talking points.

Go for it. It could be good for a laugh. :lol:

At this time of year in a presidential campaign, the cadence and rhythm as well as the embedded talking points for each candidate are well established and become part of the pro forma decorations of each campaign. I can actually hear her speak those words and in such a run-on manner in a rush to get out her salvo on her supporters. She's like an MG42 of progressive talking points.

More like a Nambu of progressive talking points: old, obsolete, misfires all the time, only popular because there's nothing better available, and yet somehow people are still afraid of her.

US Judge: Clinton may be ordered to testify in records case

A federal judge said Wednesday he may order Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton to testify under oath about whether she used a private email server as secretary of state to evade public records disclosures.

That raises the possibility that Clinton could be ordered to testify in the midst of the presidential race.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/04/us-judge-clinton-may-be-ordered-to-testify-in-records-case.html

Edited by truth on hold

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/04/romanian-hacker-guccifer-breached-clinton-server-it-was-easy.html

Now why would some guy in Romania repeatedly breach a server only to look at pictures of Chelsea's baby or read Gramma Hiliary's cookie recipes?

More:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-04/notorious-hacker-makes-bombshell-claim-i-got-inside-hillarys-completely-unsecured-se