Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Busted: How a Scathing New IG Report Exposes Four Hillary Email Lies

by Guy Benson

FTA:

(1) "Everything I did was permitted," Clinton has said on multiple occasions, averring that her email scheme did not violate any rules or laws. This statement has been swatted down by federal records-keeping experts, and by a federal judge who was elevated by Clinton's husband. Now her own State Department's IG drives the final nail into this mendacious talking point's coffin: "The report concluded that Clinton violated the agency’s email rules when she chose to exclusively use a private email server during her four years at State Department and did not promptly turn over records after she departed the agency,"

(2) "I've been more transparent than anybody I can think of in public life," she told CBS News in March, adding that she's 'fully cooperated' with probes into the email affair. Here's an important quote from Politico's story, based on the State Department IG's findings.

(3) I used one email [and one mobile device] "for convenience," not to avoid public records requests. The first half of that claim has been disproven many times over. The Clinton campaign's denials that she was trying to shield her correspondence from Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) actions have never passed the smell test -- avoiding scrutiny seemed like the entire purpose of setting up a rogue, private email server in the first place -- but now we have an admission in Hillary's own words. Keep in mind that this passage also re-proves that she deliberately eschewed the creation of an official email account, which she was required to have. As you read this, don't forget that Hillary went on to withhold and attempt to delete "personal" emails that were unequivocally work-related.

CjT0dwXW0AECbCz.jpg

(4) Currently live on Hillary's campaign website, in addition to this flaming lie:

I'll leave you with a few refreshers: Hillary Clinton claimed none of the emails on her bootleg server were classified, and that she personally didn't send any classified materials. There were, in fact, more than 2,000 classified emails on that server, including top secret and above top secret information -- with dozens that were classified at the time (she signed a sworn agreement to protect all secret data, regardless of whether it was marked as such). She personally sent more than 100 of them. Hillary Clinton was explicitly warned, and acknowledged the warning, that her improper and vulnerable email arrangement endangered sensitive material in 2011

UPDATE - The spin begins:

Aside from "others did it, too" being legally irrelevant, it is also wrong. We've dealt with a variant of this excuse in the past

Setting up a private, improper, unsecure server to conduct *all* email business was, in fact, unique to one person.

I expect Clinton's campaign to go after the fact that Colon Powell set up his own laptop with a private line in his office. The big difference in reality is that he informed the proper people exactly what he was doing, the government's server was only good for internal communications at the time and the report acknowledges the security system was a mess and still being developed during his tenure. Despite the government's incompetence, it's obvious in the report Hillary was hiding her emails.

Got my popcorn ready!

Damning report on E-mailgate shows Hillary can’t be trusted

Original Article

A devastating report by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday shows just why Americans are right to distrust Hillary Clinton. The 78-page document (by an Obama appointee, no less) concludes that Clinton’s server and e-mail practices as secretary of state violated department policy — and she and her team lied about it repeatedly.

It says she and her inner circle defiantly stonewalled the investigation, despite Hillary’s repeated assurances that she’d “talk to anybody, anytime.” It also says: Clinton never sought an OK from State’s legal staff to use a private server, as required, and as her aides claimed.

Damning report on E-mailgate shows Hillary can’t be trusted

Original Article

A devastating report by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday shows just why Americans are right to distrust Hillary Clinton. The 78-page document (by an Obama appointee, no less) concludes that Clinton’s server and e-mail practices as secretary of state violated department policy — and she and her team lied about it repeatedly.

It says she and her inner circle defiantly stonewalled the investigation, despite Hillary’s repeated assurances that she’d “talk to anybody, anytime.” It also says: Clinton never sought an OK from State’s legal staff to use a private server, as required, and as her aides claimed.

Too bad you guys nominated Trump. :doh::lol:

LOL.........

I know it's a shocking concept to some, but being a presumptive Democrat nominee doesn't immunize one from prosecution for federal crimes.

Obama snaps at reporter asking about Clinton’s emails

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/26/obama-snaps-reporter-asking-about-clintons-emails/

and the latest, hilarious (clueless) Hillary campaign release..................not a parody.

CjYzQteVEAImI24.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: HILLARY CLINTON AND HER STAFF MAY HAVE COMPROMISED COUNTERTERRORISM OPS WITH ‘SLOPPY’ COMMUNICATIONS

A retired senior State Department military adviser claims that Hillary Clinton’s “sloppy communications with her senior staff” when she was secretary of state may have compromised at least two counterterrorism operations.

Bill Johnson, who was the State Department’s political adviser to the special operations section of the U.S. Pacific Command, or PACOM, in 2010 and 2011, says secret plans to eliminate the leader of a Filipino Islamist separatist group and intercept Chinese-made weapons components being smuggled into Iraq were repeatedly foiled.

Johnson says he and his team eliminated the possibility of other security leaks before settling on the unprotected telephone calls of the secretary of state and her aides as the likely source—though he quickly adds they have “no proof.”

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-email-terrorism-sloppy-communications-463605

Clinton: IG email report won't affect my presidency

Hillary Clinton is brushing off a State Department inspector general's report that concluded she violated agency rules by using a private email server, saying it will not be an issue "that is going to affect either the campaign or my presidency."

"Well, there may be reports that come out, but nothing has changed," Clinton said in an interview with Univision's Los Angeles affiliate that aired Wednesday night. "It's the same story."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-report-presidency-223607

$60K to VA Gov. McAuliffe gets Chinese Donor to Hillary's Door.

$2Million to Clinton Foundation gets?

http://time.com/4348675/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-china-investigation/

Also, a little tip to the Hillary campaign.............before you push your "real men vote for Grandma" silliness

Resumé check. Resumé check. Resumé check.

CjYmknCUgAAUxJD.jpg Click on to enlarge

$60K to VA Gov. McAuliffe gets Chinese Donor to Hillary's Door.

$2Million to Clinton Foundation gets?

http://time.com/4348675/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-china-investigation/ …

Also, a little tip to the Hillary campaign.............before you push your "real men vote for Grandma" silliness

Resumé check. Resumé check. Resumé check.

CjYmknCUgAAUxJD.jpg Click on to enlarge

He also looks like he'll have sex with her corpse and bury her in his backyard. What, they couldn't find an effeminate, cocao-slurping hipster in a flannel onesie?

GOODBYE, #PAJAMABOY. Hello, #ClapChap.

Who is having a worse day -- bearded stock model who may never work again, or Hillary campaign aid who failed to check his previous gig?

npfav_bigger.png National Post @nationalpost 2h2 hours ago

Via @fullcomment: Megan McArdle: U.S. report shreds Clinton’s secret server defense

FTA:

It also shreds the defense that “Well, Colin Powell did it too” into very fine dust, and then neatly disposes of the dust. As the report makes very clear, there are substantial differences between what the two secretaries of State did:

It’s really hard to come away from reading this report thinking “Yup, just an honest mistake.” Or indeed, “just a mistake, no big deal.” Or even “no worse than others have done.” I worked in bank IT for several years before I went to business school, and when this story first broke, I enjoyed an amusing hour or so envisioning what regulators would have said if we’d tried any of these sorts of excuses on them. Since then, I’ve had several such conversations with folks who are still laboring in the trenches of the securities industry, and their bitter laughter still rings in my ears. Why is Clinton being held to a lower standard?

WELL, WHEN YOUR ONLY TOOL IS A SMEAR MACHINE. . . .

Kirsten Powers: Hillary Smearing Voters She’ll Need Later.

GOODBYE, #PAJAMABOY. Hello, #ClapChap.

Who is having a worse day -- bearded stock model who may never work again, or Hillary campaign aid who failed to check his previous gig?

FTA:

It also shreds the defense that “Well, Colin Powell did it too” into very fine dust, and then neatly disposes of the dust. As the report makes very clear, there are substantial differences between what the two secretaries of State did:

It’s really hard to come away from reading this report thinking “Yup, just an honest mistake.” Or indeed, “just a mistake, no big deal.” Or even “no worse than others have done.” I worked in bank IT for several years before I went to business school, and when this story first broke, I enjoyed an amusing hour or so envisioning what regulators would have said if we’d tried any of these sorts of excuses on them. Since then, I’ve had several such conversations with folks who are still laboring in the trenches of the securities industry, and their bitter laughter still rings in my ears. Why is Clinton being held to a lower standard?

Gee, I wonder...