Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Few here argue against paying the least amount of taxes as is legally possible. Unless of course it's the taxes that someone else has to pay - which is the stance that the libs and the progressively demented have.

READY FOR HILLARY? ................................ Ready for blatant censorship attempts.

Which, happily, failed.

FASCIST IMPULSES:........... Hillary Clinton cannot let you hold a viewpoint about guns that is terrorizing the vast majority of Americans.

“Not only did Hillary completely turn her back on ‘balanc[ing] competing values’ and ‘more thoughtful conversation,’ she doesn’t want to allow the people on one side of the conversation even to believe what they believe. Those who care about gun rights and reject new gun regulations should be stopped from holding their viewpoint. Now, it isn’t possible to forcibly prevent people from holding a viewpoint. Our beliefs reside inside our head. And in our system of free speech rights, the government cannot censor the expression of a viewpoint. But the question is Hillary Clinton’s fitness for the highest office, and her statement reveals a grandiose and profoundly repressive mindset.”

You can see why her supporters wanted to ban the word “bossy.”

Hillary Clinton, who once said this, "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic..."

Now says this, "We cannot let a minority of people -- and that's what it is, it is a minority of people -- hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people."

Such a good little fascist.

JOLT: HILLARY BOOK FALLS OUT OF TOP 10 AMAZON AFTER ONE WEEK...

Peter Beinart: ‘Hillary Does Learn From Her Mistakes...After the Damage Is Done’

Hillary Clinton is not as complex as the universe, but she's Big and Important enough for Peter Beinart to call his 4,600-word National Journal piece on her hypothetical presidency "A Unified Theory of Hillary" and appear to mean it (mostly) seriously.

The article deals more with Hillary's personality than with her ideology (for what it's worth, Beinart classifies Hillary, along with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, as moderate liberals). Beinart lauds her "passion for public policy," her "formidable analytical ability," and her "ingle-mindedness," but contends that last quality also is her "greatest flaw," pointing to how she suffered major setbacks on health-care reform and, eventually, the Iraq war because she did not, and perhaps could not, adjust to political realities.

Read More

WaPo: CNN coached audience to cheer for Hillary during town hall event

This … is CNN.

Cuz the only people who bought her book were journalists and fanboys. Normal people, not really interested in Hillary Clinton's book

I caught some of it flipping thru the channels. It was like watching an infomercial. Only thing missing was Wolf Blitzer channeling Billy Mayes

Hillary's campaign appears better organized this time (unofficial as it may be). By taking a stand on gun control she made herself appear more substantive and more of a leader, which one would expect given her background. That was missing 7 years ago when she changed her tune based on where her latest stop was. In debates she said nothing other than "we all hate George bush", thinking she was the front runner and the party would reunite behind that theme, while again avoiding taking any real position.

You right wingers had better watch out. She will be a much more formidable candidate this time and will easily beat a lunatic war monger like mccainiac, or stuffed shirt like romney. Better put a true conservative up there like rand Paul.

Otherwise writing is on the wall for a 3rd term for President Clinton.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

While no expert on this stuff, the one thing brutally clear about Obama is that he loves himself more than party or country, and the only thing that will make the final years of Obama opening borders and governing exclusively by executive order is the absolute Jerry Springer-like schitfest that will be Obama backing Warren instead of Hillary. When Obama starts releasing the dirt on Benghazi, etc., and Hillary starts releasing the dirt on everything else, you'll have front row seats to what will surely be the global equivalent of a full gatorman steel cage death match of ego versus ego.

Hillary's campaign appears better organized this time (unofficial as it may be). By taking a stand on gun control she made herself appear more substantive and more of a leader, which one would expect given her background. That was missing 7 years ago when she changed her tune based on where her latest stop was. In debates she said nothing other than "we all hate George bush", thinking she was the front runner and the party would reunite behind that theme, while again avoiding taking any real position.

You right wingers had better watch out. She will be a much more formidable candidate this time and will easily beat a lunatic war monger like mccainiac, or stuffed shirt like romney. Better put a true conservative up there like rand Paul.

Otherwise writing is on the wall for a 3rd term for President Clinton.

See above. Hillary may win, but Barry cares more for himself than her, and you can only imagine the things he will release on her. Mark these words.

While no expert on this stuff, the one thing brutally clear about Obama is that he loves himself more than party or country, and the only thing that will make the final years of Obama opening borders and governing exclusively by executive order is the absolute Jerry Springer-like schitfest that will be Obama backing Warren instead of Hillary. When Obama starts releasing the dirt on Benghazi, etc., and Hillary starts releasing the dirt on everything else, you'll have front row seats to what will surely be the global equivalent of a full gatorman steel cage death match of ego versus ego.

See above. Hillary may win, but Barry cares more for himself than her, and you can only imagine the things he will release on her. Mark these words.

Unless there's someone he feels a lot stronger about, I'm not seeing it. Don't forget bill did him a huge favor at the last convention delivering a strong speech when Obama needed a boost

Unless there's someone he feels a lot stronger about, I'm not seeing it. Don't forget bill did him a huge favor at the last convention delivering a strong speech when Obama needed a boost

Elizabeth Warren. She'll lose to HIllary, but Warren is cut from the Obama cloth; hard left progressive relying on affirmative action to get them places (she's got a little Cherokee in her, don'tcha know). Where you do you think Obama got the entire "you didn't build that" routine?

http://youtu.be/i-P-CoSNYaI

He will back Warren, and then you'll hear about everything Hillary did wrong about Benghazi while Hillary is forced to defend herself, and it will be on like Donkey Kong.

Elizabeth Warren. She'll lose to HIllary, but Warren is cut from the Obama cloth; hard left progressive relying on affirmative action to get them places (she's got a little Cherokee in her, don'tcha know). Where you do you think Obama got the entire "you didn't build that" routine?

He will back Warren, and then you'll hear about everything Hillary did wrong about Benghazi while Hillary is forced to defend herself, and it will be on like Donkey Kong.

If anything it will be an entertaining campaign as the royal families battle it out for supremacy.

Forward!

I am my honey bee's keeper!

President Barack Obama created a task force comprising various agencies to address the issue of rapidly diminishing honey bees and other pollinators.

Honey bees pollinate fruit, nuts and vegetables, and are crucial for the nation's food industry.

They have declined sharply in recent years due to various factors, including pesticides, mite infestations and loss of genetic diversity,the White House said Friday.

Said the president, "I saw that animated bee movie with Jerry Seinfield and Puddy and thought, 'Wow, if I don't do something, I'll never be able to raise money from the LGBT bee community. So this seemed like a good idea. No. Really. Not kidding. "

That headline's priceless.

"Obama announces plan to save honey bees."

No...Obama announces plan to create an inter-agency task force to write a position paper that makes recommendations for the causes of diminishing honey bees.

I have this vision of Valerie Jarrett tellling Obama "Look, we can't even announce the return of a 5-year POW without screwing it up. We've got two more years to announce things. Let's keep them simple from here on in, okay?"

Edited by LABillzFan

Hope she runs. She is the kook of kooks.

No...Obama announces plan to create an inter-agency task force to write a position paper that makes recommendations for the causes of diminishing honey bees.

"Building on this budget initiative, President Obama today issued a Presidential Memorandum on Creating a Federal Strategy to Promote the Health of Honey Bees and Other Pollinators that takes a number of important steps to tackle the problem of pollinator declines... "

At last! An Obama Doctrine!

• 2 weeks later...

Or had this situation occurred eight years ago, "Six years on, Bush finally takes small step on honey bee crisis"

The country quickly remembered their Clinton fatigue once she stepped back into the political arena. She should walk on her piano legs back to the Chappaqua bungalow she and her filandering husband bought for a mere $1.7million when Bill was still in the WhiteHouse (so maybe they really WERE flat broke when they left, which makes her stealing the WH china all the more acceptable... but of course!) and let the rest of the nation forget about her/them.

Innarestin' side note: They said they bought it for $1.7 million in 1999. Zillow has the sale price as $5.9 million. Did they put a second on it right away? Nice way to grab some cash and an interest deduction although at 400% of the evaluation - what bank would do such a thing even for a person-of-the-people, and advocate for the "little guy", you know - just "common folk" like the Clintons?

I am not sure Dems want her now, she could not beat Obama, and it was hers for the taking.

She is so unlikable,such a liar. Listen to her on this Hobby Lobby stuff, saying that Hobby Lobby is not allowing employees contraception as a blanket statement, so dishonest.

Not to mention the story about her defending a child rapist and happy about it too.

Hillary Clinton’s Pernicious Nonsense

by Jonah Goldberg

I saw this clip on Special Report last night and my jaw dropped. Hillary Clinton said the Hobby Lobby decision is part of ”a disturbing trend that you see in a lot of societies that are very unstable, antidemocratic, and frankly prone to extremism.” What trend is that? She blathered an explanation: “women and women’s bodies are used as the defining and unifying issue” to bring men together. These men “behave in ways that are disadvantageous to women but which prop up them because of their religion, their sect, their tribe, whatever.”

Now, as far as I can tell, there are only two ways to interpret Clinton’s remarks. She’s either being sincere or she’s making this nonsense up because she thinks it will help her politically.

In other words, she either honestly believes that the Supreme Court made this decision based upon some fevered theorizing about “women’s bodies” in an effort to prop up male Christians or Hillary Clinton is slanderously comparing the United States to some teetering third world theocracy. I am honestly not sure which explanation is more damning. I like Walter Isaacson, but it’s a black mark on his intellectual integrity that he sat there and listened to that unmitigated b.s. with a straight face. In fact, something like this should have been his response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3JzbWVDzac

The liberals and liberal media just say it all is not a big deal. Honesty is not a big deal. They try and use logic, it is phony logic.

Hillary can say. "Hobby Lobby disallows women contraceptives."

Is this statement true or false?

It is both true and false in reality, Hobby Lobby does in fact disallow SOME contraceptives, and it is false in that is allows MOST contraceptives.

It is generally accepted that people who speak in half truths, who leave words out, who leave pieces out, are out to deceive people. How can this simply be ignored again?

"Hobby Lobby disallows women SOME contraceptives." --> how do we not demand honesty?

It is both true and false in reality, Hobby Lobby does in fact disallow SOME contraceptives, and it is false in that is allows MOST contraceptives.

It is generally accepted that people who speak in half truths, who leave words out, who leave pieces out, are out to deceive people. How can this simply be ignored again?

"Hobby Lobby disallows women SOME contraceptives." --> how do we not demand honesty?

I see your point about half-truths, but I respectfully disagree with this example.

Hobby Lobby does NOT "disallow women SOME contraceptives" they simply do not have to pay for them.

Their female employees can buy any contraception they want.

Edited by B-Man

I see your point about half-truths, but I respectfully disagree with this example.

Hobby Lobby does NOT "disallow women SOME contraceptives" they simply do not have to pay for them.

Their female employees can buy any contraception they want.

Yes, your correction is correct, they just won't pay for those 4. My example needs cleaning up a bit, but the dishonesty that allowed to continue is just crazy.

Yes, your correction is correct, they just won't pay for those 4. My example needs cleaning up a bit, but the dishonesty that allowed to continue is just crazy.

The intellectual dishonesty you see is why Barack Obama is remarkably less popular than GW Bush.

I've written here before that Obama is the quintessential crappy employee who's at every company that ever employed you. He walks the line between imply and infer, and when challenged by what was inferred, he quickly says "No, that's not what I meant. You simply didn't understand what I was saying," and technically he may even be right. But there's a reason people like him fail as leaders...because they're too busy re-explaining what they said for the sake of being not wrong, that they have no sense of how to lead.

As with the quintessential bad employee, the world is now collectively tired of listening to his ego-drenched explanations, even if he IS right. People want to have confidence in their leaders. No one has confidence in Obama because he simply has no idea what it means to lead.

I am not sure Dems want her now, she could not beat Obama, and it was hers for the taking.

She is so unlikable,such a liar. Listen to her on this Hobby Lobby stuff, saying that Hobby Lobby is not allowing employees contraception as a blanket statement, so dishonest.

Not to mention the story about her defending a child rapist and happy about it too.

The liberals and liberal media just say it all is not a big deal. Honesty is not a big deal. They try and use logic, it is phony logic.

Those who don't suckle at the liberal teat do demand honesty. The problem is that the majority of the mainstream media does suckle at the liberal teat and thus won't demand honesty, and not only that, will in fact perpetuate the dishonesty.