kansas city...unthinkable stat through 8 games...

Big Turk

Just when you thought the Bills were bad comes a state from Kansas City that HAS to be close to an NFL record if not a record already...

Thru 8 games and counting, KC has not had a lead in regulation this year. That's right...the Chiefs have either been tied or losing for over 480 minutes of game time and their only win was in New Orleans after a huge comeback to win in OT.

Might be one of the most embarrassing stats I have ever seen to be honest.

We might suck, but just think what it must be like to be a KC fan who hasn't seen their team have a lead in almost 2 months, lol....

Just when you thought the Bills were bad comes a state from Kansas City that HAS to be close to an NFL record if not a record already...

Thru 8 games and counting, KC has not had a lead in regulation this year. That's right...the Chiefs have either been tied or losing for over 480 minutes of game time and their only win was in New Orleans after a huge comeback to win in OT.

We might suck, but just think what it must be like to be a KC fan who hasn't seen their team have a lead in almost 2 months, lol....

Whats unthinkable yet true is that the Bills defense is actually worse than KCs.

KC will be able to take the best QB in the draft. Hopefully the Bills can draft the 2nd best QB and is good like RGIII is.

Exactly.

I would trade positions with KC this year in a heartbeat. Our season has been just as embarrassing, but at least they should be able to grab their QB of the future.

Most likely, we will still rattle off 3-4 more wins to knock us out of contention for one of the top QBs again.

Whats unthinkable yet true is that the Bills defense is actually worse than KCs.

they also have some very talented pieces on the D. frankly, KC and buffalo arent built THAT differently right now.

stable of backs, good #1 wr, decent TE, poor qb play.

lots of talent on D underachieving.

They could always change the name. When Cleveland Moved to Baltimore, they didn't become the Baltimore Browns...

When the franchise owned by Art Modell in Cleveland left NFL stated name and records remained in Cleveland - it was special circumstances.

Better example would be Houston Oilers and the Titans.

I believe that the Buffalo Bisons were the last team to achieve that feat, and then the team was folded after that year. I think that was 1925 or 1929, don't remember.

Did you to go to many games?

COME ON, BMV, you knew that was coming.

:lol:

BTW, I would like to hear from some of those national prognosticators that had KC winning the West. I believe there were at least 2.

I despise them. Our futility can certainly match up with theirs.

C'mon Bills!!! :flirt:

There "unthinkable stat" is no worse than our 3 "chump" victories. We basically beat the 3 worst teams in the NFL. Even with that, Cleveland beats us if they catch the balls that hit them square in the hands. We gave the game to ZONA and they gave it right back...almost as if saying "we dont even want the win in this ugly-ass game".

Did you to go to many games?

COME ON, BMV, you knew that was coming.

:lol:

BTW, I would like to hear from some of those national prognosticators that had KC winning the West. I believe there were at least 2.

Funny, What about all the national prognosticators that had the Bills being relevant? I believe there were WAY more than 2

Ya & Dwayne Bowe isn't helping anything either , i hope his play has opened up the eyes of the Bills fans that have wanted him to come hear & help ---- ah ---- ah ---- what ever it was they wanted him to help our team to do ???

No matter how bad it is some one else has it a little worse -- unless of coarse you are the Chiefs !!!

Not sure about the WR's I would take Dwayne Bowe in a heartbeat.

Are you watching the same Dwayne Bowe that i was watching the other night ? mediocre at best !!!

Ya & Dwayne Bowe isn't helping anything either , i hope his play has opened up the eyes of the Bills fans that have wanted him to come hear & help ---- ah ---- ah ---- what ever it was they wanted him to help our team to do ???

No matter how bad it is some one else has it a little worse -- unless of coarse you are the Chiefs !!!

Are you watching the same Dwayne Bowe that i was watching the other night ? mediocre at best !!!

how many nights have you watched him? honest question - not an accusation.

he flashes brilliance, but can be inconsistent in what i have seen. generally a very talented player but i wonder if he is in a spot like moss in oakland - losing, having an awful coach, dysfunctional locker room and not playing 100%

not a good thing, not trying to make excuses, just trying to give a little more insight into the situation. i havent seen a TON of him, but he certainly has potential.

Amazing how everyone wanted Scott Pioli to be the GM.....amazing how once all the "great football minds" are no longer assocaited with Tom Brady they stink. Ask Charlie Weiss, ask Josh McDaniel, Romeo C and Scott Pioli.

Amazing how everyone wanted Scott Pioli to be the GM.....amazing how once all the "great football minds" are no longer assocaited with Tom Brady they stink. Ask Charlie Weiss, ask Josh McDaniel, Romeo C and Scott Pioli.

What about atlantas gm? Gotta tell both sides of the story.

KC will be able to take the best QB in the draft. Hopefully the Bills can draft the 2nd best QB and is good like RGIII is.

There are no franchise QB's in next years draft...Geno Smith is the closest and he may not be that good...Great accuracy which would be refreshing here in Buffalo but average arm stregth and a spread offense.

Imagine what their radio hosts are saying today....

I imagine there are a lot of people in Kansas City who'd like to teabag Crennel.

Romeo Crennell will be available at the end of the year, if not sooner. Git'r dun, Buddy. Guy's got rings and I've heard of him.

PTR

Actually he'd be an improvement over Wanny most likely. He has been a respected coordinator for most of his career, although he's a 3-4 guy so there's that.

Another franchise being murdered by Fitz's inability to throw downfield.

Yep. The stench of Gailey and Thigpen's tenure in KC still exists.

When the franchise owned by Art Modell in Cleveland left NFL stated name and records remained in Cleveland - it was special circumstances.

Better example would be Houston Oilers and the Titans.

No point really but if the Bills left Buffalo, I doubt the Bills moniker would follow them out the door. Also, the Chiefs used to be the Dallas Texans. Obviously they weren't gonna take that name to Missouri with them.

they also have some very talented pieces on the D. frankly, KC and buffalo arent built THAT differently right now.

stable of backs, good #1 wr, decent TE, poor qb play.

lots of talent on D underachieving.

On the Bowe conversation, I think Bowe's a great player but he's kind of an Anquan Boldin type in that he's more of a physical ball engulfer than he is a field stretcher. In my perfect world, whomever we finally get to solidify the position across from Stevie should be a field stretcher.

Here is the waaayyyy more unbelievable stat for KC:

Bob Glauber@BobGlauber

Unbelievable stat: The last time the Chiefs won a game with a quarterback they drafted was Sept. 13, 1987 (Todd Blackledge). #astonishing

Almost impossible to believe.

Yeah I heard this one Thursday Night in the Chiefs-Chargers game. Pretty unreal.

The "not having a lead in regulation" thing was already an NFL record after last week -- now they're just showing off.

LOL

Depends on how married they are to cassel. I could see them pass and go for a Different position or deal. The bills actually have a good sho at being one of the few teams with QB at the top of their to do list.

Depends on how married they are to cassel. I could see them pass and go for a Different position or deal. The bills actually have a good sho at being one of the few teams with QB at the top of their to do list.

Seeing how they're flip-flopping between Cassel and Brady Quinn, I would say this is shaping up to be a short marriage. The Cheifs will have a new starting QB come May 1st. We can safely assume the Bills will at least have a legit QB in the wings by the same date, with Fitz still on the roster, similar to a Titans situation with Hasselback and Locker.

On the Bowe conversation, I think Bowe's a great player but he's kind of an Anquan Boldin type in that he's more of a physical ball engulfer than he is a field stretcher. In my perfect world, whomever we finally get to solidify the position across from Stevie should be a field stretcher.

Agreed I was just replying to the guy saying he was trash.