NFL and Bills Schedule

Four of the last 5 games at home? Should be 4 of the first 5 games at home. This is horrible.

Thanks for nothing.

He is right..Bills historically cannot sell December games out, even in the 90s...This NOT good.

Not even because of the weather (we know it sucks)

But, there is NOTHING better than Buffalo in September and October and we have like 2 games total then.

Sorry but this schedule is BS. Should have gotten more October games in...

The worst part for me is BOTH West Coast games are one week apart..The same week my wife is due to deliver!

If they had been spread out-I could have Maybe made one!!!No way on earth she lets me go now!

Oh Well-Go Bills!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we can get enough Bill's fans to Miami for the Dec. 23 game, it could be like a home game. If the Dolphins are out of the playoff picture by then, the stadium will be empty. Perfect time for a Bills roadtrip, great Xmas present.

I can't wait, will for sure be going this year.Sushi anyone...

Edited by JinWPB

It's out?

Hot off the press, from today's Post.

Oh, my God.

This is cake!

Uh, that's what I said.

Francisco...

Miami...

13 and 3. Easy.

What are your three losses?

Green Bay, New England, Chargers.

We could easily beat Green Bay.

14 and 2.

Oh. Oh, man.

What?

New England, December 20th.

I get out that week.

Oh, ****.

Patsies are toast.

There's no way we're losing

with us in the parking lot.Not a chance.

15 and 1.

Totally realistic.

It's gonna be a great year.

Who's freakin' schedule are you looking at dude?

and for what it's worth for those with conspiracy theories in regards to why Rogers gave back the preseason game this summer:

as noted in the AP story, Springsteen has just been announced to play at Rogers Centre on Aug. 24, which falls directly in the midst of the third weekend of the preseason schedule -- and, as it turns out, a day before the Bills host the Steelers.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

A little bummed the game in Miami is on the 23rd. Will be on vacation and not getting back till late on the 22nd but probably wouldn't have made the trip that close to Xmas anyways. Have made it 2 of last 4 years. Looking like my group will maybe shoot for the SF game as our "big" road trip game. Live in Columbus Ohio so Cleveland and Indy games are actually closer for me than heading to the Ralph for all the home games as a season ticket holder. Overall not a bad schedule for me personally may miss one home game (Titans) due to a wedding.

I think a good record will ensure a good crowd, regardless of the weather. Back in the 90s the Bills had no problem selling out the Ralph in December, even if it was a kuhjillion degrees below zero.

Global warming, bring a sweater...

I don't like the fact that we have 3 real tough road games out of our division. SF, Arizona and Texans are all scary propositions.

Aside from the "guaranteed" Thursday night game we have no prime-time games again. This sucks man. I hope all you fans who are against us playing in prime-time are happy. You've got your wish. :thumbdown:

No national televised games works for me. We seem to save our worst for those.

I think a good record will ensure a good crowd, regardless of the weather. Back in the 90s the Bills had no problem selling out the Ralph in December, even if it was a kuhjillion degrees below zero.

That is just not true whatsoever. They had a tough time selling out even in the glory days

Can't imagine a worse schedule.

-From a selfish standpoint, I think the only weekend I won't be in Indy is Thanksgiving Sunday. Naturally, that's when the Bills will be here.

-I think we get off to a lousy start and will be completely out of the playoff hunt in mid-November (after the back to back road games in Houston and New England).

-Then, when we start focusing on getting a top five pick, we get a pretty decent schedule down the stretch...just in time to screw the high pick up.

I say we're 1-8 in mid-November (or 2-7 if we can come out on the positive side of a typical 5-4 game vs. the Browns) and finish with a winning record in our last seven games to screw up our draft position and give us all hope for 2013. We'll win 5 or 6 games.

OR...

We finally shut fatass Rex up and start the season with a win, continue our mastery of the Chiefs, beat the Browns 5-4, knocks off the Pats at home for the second straight year, get a split out west, get a win against the breasts (if the Jaguars can be Jags, the Titans can be breasts), watch in pure joy as Super Mario records five sacks in a win in Houston, lose to the Pats (of course; it's mandatory), and then go 6-1 down the stretch to get to 13-3 and get homefield throughout the playoffs.

Actually I think this intentional by league to allow teams do it.

They can set up Camp Fitz the week after Camp Stevie in San Fran.

I'll be going to the San Francisco game this year!

Sun, Sep 9 at nyj 1 pm - L

Sun, Sep 16 KANSAS CITY 1 pm - W

Sun, Sep 23 at cleveland 1 pm - W

Sun, Sep 30 NEW ENGLAND 1 pm - W!

Sun, Oct 7 at san fran 4 pm - L

Sun, Oct 14 at arizona 4 pm - W

Sun, Oct 21 TENNESSEE 1 pm - L

BYE BYE BYE (4-3)

Sun, Nov 4 at houston 1 pm - L

Sun, Nov 11 at new england 1 pm - L (Ofcourse New England is coming off the Bye! :wallbash:

THURSDAY, Nov 15 MIAMI 8 pm - W (Short Week after @ New England! :wallbash:

Sun, Nov 25 at indy 1 pm - W

Sun, Dec 2 JACKSONVILLE 1 pm - W

Sun, Dec 9 ST LOUIS 1 pm - W

Sun, Dec 16 SEATTLE (TOR) 4 pm - W (9-5!) This bolded section can really give the Bills some momentum for a playoff push

Sun, Dec 23 at miami 1 pm - ?

Sun, Dec 30 NY JETS 1 pm - ?

Those Last two games are going to make or break the Season.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Can't imagine a worse schedule.

-From a selfish standpoint, I think the only weekend I won't be in Indy is Thanksgiving Sunday. Naturally, that's when the Bills will be here.

-I think we get off to a lousy start and will be completely out of the playoff hunt in mid-November (after the back to back road games in Houston and New England).

-Then, when we start focusing on getting a top five pick, we get a pretty decent schedule down the stretch...just in time to screw the high pick up.

I say we're 1-8 in mid-November (or 2-7 if we can come out on the positive side of a typical 5-4 game vs. the Browns) and finish with a winning record in our last seven games to screw up our draft position and give us all hope for 2013. We'll win 5 or 6 games.

OR...

We finally shut fatass Rex up and start the season with a win, continue our mastery of the Chiefs, beat the Browns 5-4, knocks off the Pats at home for the second straight year, get a split out west, get a win against the breasts (if the Jaguars can be Jags, the Titans can be breasts), watch in pure joy as Super Mario records five sacks in a win in Houston, lose to the Pats (of course; it's mandatory), and then go 6-1 down the stretch to get to 13-3 and get homefield throughout the playoffs.

I was about to skip the last part until I saw OR.... Then I was like," You got me" <_<

Edited by Teen Insight

hate it. brutal start, and the easy home games come in december when bad weather has the potential to really even the playing field. don't like starting @ the jets either.

they talked on espn yesterday for a while how cincy was gifted as easy first 8 weeks last year - and how they won a bunch of games and gained confidence because of that. we have the opposite. the prospects of our "easy" schedule looked 100x better yesterday.

Yeah, this schedule just smells like all the previous Bills seasons. We will get smacked around in the first half, no one will want to buy second half tickets. They will then be eliminated from the playoffs with about 5 weeks left, then win enough games to kill or draft status.

Can't Wait!!!

they talked on espn yesterday for a while how cincy was gifted as easy first 8 weeks last year - and how they won a bunch of games and gained confidence because of that.

I seem to recall us winning a bunch of games early last year. Look at what all that confidence did for us!

Personally, I like that we are playing the Jets away early on. Unfortunately there won't be very much tape to look at, but this is a game we should win if we don't have any preseason injuries. Hell, Marcus Easley could even make his regular season debut. We've been having a lot of trouble against the Jets but we can scare Sanchise early if our D-line plays as promising as it looks and make Tebow the season starter after week one. Maybe even a little yapping between Holmes and Sanchez.

@ jets

chiefs

@browns

pats

@9'ers

@cards

titans

bye week 8

@ texans

@ pats

home Nov15 dolfphins (Thursday night game)

@colts

jags

dec 9 Rams

seahawks

fins

jets

If Buffalo can't pull out 10 wins from this schedule, Gailey is gone. I mean come on, what more can you ask for? If Buffalo is out of the playoff race by December again, then they are a disgrace and the entire focus of this team needs to shift to franchise QB.

This team will NOT be out of the race by December 1 and then look at the last 6 out of 7 games. No excuses this year - none

I question the NFL's decision to put four December home games in Buffalo. That's a great way to deter people from going to 1/2 the games on the schedule. I assume one is Toronto, but still.

In the 90s they didn't sell out a playoff game. Weather makes a huge difference.

The Seattle game hardly counts as a "home" game, only 3 of the last 5 games will be at the Ralph. Eevryone feel better now? :P

OK...only 3 home games in first 10 weeks. Sound better?

He is right..Bills historically cannot sell December games out, even in the 90s...This NOT good.

Not even because of the weather (we know it sucks)

But, there is NOTHING better than Buffalo in September and October and we have like 2 games total then.

Sorry but this schedule is BS. Should have gotten more October games in...

The worst part for me is BOTH West Coast games are one week apart..The same week my wife is due to deliver!

If they had been spread out-I could have Maybe made one!!!No way on earth she lets me go now!

Oh Well-Go Bills!

They may have not sold out the late season games in the '90s in time to lift the blackout but check the attendance for the those games. I'll bet 75-78,000 per game.

All this talk about a "marquee" game in Toronto is nonsense. The NFL and Bills know they made a mistake putting the Dolphins and Jets games in Toronto. The last two years it's been NFC teams, and that's what I expect to occur again this season. Seattle or St. Louis are coming to Toronto. Seattle makes the most sense.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Ok, since this is what I think the coaches and players do, let's break the new schedule down into fourths:

1st Quarter:

@ Jets

KC

@ Browns

NE*

I'd say the odds of going at least 2-2 have to be better than 70%. Almost everyone believes the Jets have taken a step back, and last year the Bills got the Pats* monkey off their backs. 4-0? A real possibility.

--------------------

2nd Quarter:

@ 49ers

@ Cards

TEN

(bye)

@ Texans

By far the toughest stretch of the season. 2-2 would be fantastic (Cards, Titans); 1-3 very possible. Guessing they stay out west after the 49ers, which should make things easier the following week.

--------------------

At the midway point, I'm looking at a record of no worse than 4-4, with possibility of 6-2. Not too shabby, considering what's about to come in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

3rd Quarter:

@ Pats*

MIA

@ Colts

JAX

Playing at Foxboro after the Pats* bye is no joke, but after that we're looking at three wins. Anything worse than 3-1 over this stretch is a disappointment.

--------------------

4th Quarter:

STL

SEA (TOR)

@ Fish

NYJ

Schedule sets up for a strong finish; 3-1 or 4-0 depending on how healthy the Bills have been able to remain. I know folks are bitching about three December games at RWS, but if the Bills are trying to clinch a playoff spot that final game against the Jets will be awesome.

--------------------

If absolutely EVERYTHING falls into place for the Bills (injuries, funny bounces, etc.) then I believe 13-3 is the ceiling (losses @ NE*, @ SF, and one more).

If there is a balance of good and bad breaks, I predict a finish between 9-7 and 11-5.

Not a bad schedule at all.

Making my travel plans now. 9/30 vs. Pats*, 11/15 vs. Fish, and probably one more before it's all said and done. Keeping 12/30 open in the hopes it means something.

Go Bills!

I don't like the fact that we have 3 real tough road games out of our division. SF, Arizona and Texans are all scary propositions.

No national televised games works for me. We seem to save our worst for those.

We save our worst for most games. This team loses more than it wins. I seem to recall a great game against the Pats a couple years ago that went down to the wire, with us, of course, losing.

There's no cosmic force working against us in primetime. It's only a good thing to increase exposure--get more fans, more interest, etc.--and we have none.

Edited by JustinAtlanta