NFL and Bills Schedule

http://dc.sbnation.com/washington-redskins/2012/4/9/2936513/nfl-schedule-release-date-2012

I believe there was also a story late last week (pro football talk?) that reported a source showing the release coming up on "An upcoming tuesday"

That narrowed it down to tomorrow or the 17th.

The 17th is also typically around the time the schedule is released

Obviously none of this is carved in stone but there you have it.

-RichNJoisy

edit - here's the link to profootballtalk I saw:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/07/schedule-release-likely-coming-on-a-tuesday-but-which-one/

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://dc.sbnation.com/washington-redskins/2012/4/9/2936513/nfl-schedule-release-date-2012

I believe there was also a story late last week (pro football talk?) that reported a source showing the release coming up on "An upcoming tuesday"

That narrowed it down to tomorrow or the 17th.

The 17th is also typically around the time the schedule is released

Obviously none of this is carved in stone but there you have it.

-RichNJoisy

I hope we get to play the Colts, Vikings and Redskins because I think those teams are going to stink out loud.

I agree the Colts would be first in line but I hope we get all 3. At least two out of three would be fair given the schedule we played last year.

We play the NFC West next year so no Redskins and we don't play the Vikings either. Fact! We play the Colts for sure, though, in Indy.

Edited by Frostbelt City

Per the OP schedules will not be officially announced until next Tuesday. FACT!

The opponents are already set and released... just the dates weren't released. I PROMISE we play the Colts in Indy.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/A-closer-look-at-Bills-2012-opponents/a94aa776-d1d9-470b-adfd-ab9d498b2885

Edited by Frostbelt City

The opponents are already set and released... just the dates weren't released. I PROMISE we play the Colts in Indy.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/A-closer-look-at-Bills-2012-opponents/a94aa776-d1d9-470b-adfd-ab9d498b2885

Well I hope you are right about the Colts but I am not clicking on any Peter Pan link. If the schedules are already out then what is the big hubbub? The dates? Well, duh mostly Sundays. Buy a calendar.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Well I hope you are right about the Colts but I am not clicking on any Peter Pan link. If the schedules are already out then what is the big hubbub? The dates? Well, duh mostly Sundays. Buy a calendar.

I think travel plans. I hope we play the Browns (away game) week 1. I'd love to kick off the season kicking the crap out of them.

Yeah, but I still think that he thinks that Donte Whitner was the sole reason for the 49'ers turnaround.

But I cleaned his crayonz on that debate.

Now you're just baiting him.

Read this in, of all places, the Bleacher Report, but the rumor is for a Tuesday evening schedule release. This is loosely based upon ESPN's programming tomorrow night, as the 6-8 p.m. block is reserved for a "SportsCenter Special."

Take it FWIW.

Read this in, of all places, the Bleacher Report, but the rumor is for a Tuesday evening schedule release. This is loosely based upon ESPN's programming tomorrow night, as the 6-8 p.m. block is reserved for a "SportsCenter Special."

Take it FWIW.

If it's like previous years, it'll be at 7pm. NFL Network has Total Access listed at that time.

What's the big deal? Even if it will be one month after the draft (which it won't), why not just release the damn date instead of having people like me (bored with nothing better to do) constantly googling "nfl release date 2012"???

I'm sure they like that you are constantly saying that all summer.

What's the big deal? Even if it will be one month after the draft (which it won't), why not just release the damn date instead of having people like me (bored with nothing better to do) constantly googling "nfl release date 2012"???

We know exactly when it will be released.

Tuesday April 17th or Tuesday April 24th.

Odds are on Tuesday April 17th right now.

I think the delay was caused by the Peyton Manning signing and the trade of Tebow. The owner's meeting was only one week after the signing and just a day or so before the Tebow trade. The schedule was set before then and simply needed owner approval BUT the networks probably chimed in requesting a switch. Once this happened, assuming it did, then the schedule was delayed.

Just a guess....

according to my TV its this tuesday as espn has a show scheduled that day to discuss the scheduling... Thanks DirectTV !!

My fiance has agreed that if the Bills play in Miami the day after our wedding that we will go !! so I'm praying for a november 11th game in MIA !! Pray for me..

Edited by GoBills!

according to my TV its this tuesday as espn has a show scheduled that day to discuss the scheduling... Thanks DirectTV !!

My fiance has agreed that if the Bills play in Miami the day after our wedding that we will go !! so I'm praying for a november 11th game in MIA !! Pray for me..

You have a good woman there! :)

I need an October 14th home game, my first trip to the Ralph in 5 seasons! I have been living on the West Coast for 16 years and have generally only made it to the East in summer time, aka the offseason. If not, I am headed to San Fran for that game. I need to see a Bills game! I'm getting antsy!

Good luck to you!

I'm getting married this August 4th and chose that date to make absolutely sure that my anniversary doesn't conflict with any major sporting events :devil:0:)

I'm pretty sure Jim Nantz said on CBS's golf coverage this past weekend that the NFL Schedule will be released tomorrow.

For what it's worth, the miami dolphins website has on their schedule page:

Schedule Release Party

Join us at Duffy's in North Miami Beach on April 17th

to celebrate the release of the 2012 NFL schedule and find out who the Dolphins will open up against!

But, we are talking about the Fish......