NFL and Bills Schedule

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ralph personally picked the schedule up at the airport and was seen driving away with it in a 2001 Ford Taurus. Likely enroute to Tempo.

Baggage handlers report Ralph left Russ behind at the airport to await the pre-season schedule arrival on a later flight.

I had a dream last night that the Bills sent out those large size desk calendars with the schedule on them. Don't take this as fact but it showed the Bills first two games would be Monday Night games, both on the road. Why I don't think it will come true is later in the season, late October, it had the Bills playing a Tuesday and Thursday night game in the same week.

I am 100% certain that the signing of Mario Williams will give us at least one prime time game.

I would not be surprised if it was the Bills at Texans game

i can guarantee your correct considering every team gets a prime time game this year..

here we go again guys.

according to PFT, turns out the schedule has "visits scheduled to other days of the week, and could be getting on a computer to check out friday or saturday as early as today."

i knew we would have to overpay just to get the schedule to consider coming out today. have you guys ever even been to friday or saturday? there's so much more to do on those days that a schedule would think as a more appealing release date. plus, how long has it been since we've had a fun tuesday? 12 years? i bet most schedules coming out these days dont even remember the last time tuesday was fun. i know PFT articles should be taken with a grain of salt, but didn't we all secretly feel this way since it was first leaked that the schedule was considering coming out today.

fat chance. same old song and dance.

go tuesdays!

I wouldn't call that a "leak" papazoid, since SOS has been available since the season ended. :P

Anyway, regardless of how easy the Pats* have it, the Bills have the opportunity to put a nice little record together if they shore up the weak spots, add some depth, and stay healthy.

I wouldn't call that a "leak" papazoid, since SOS has been available since the season ended. :P

Anyway, regardless of how easy the Pats* have it, the Bills have the opportunity to put a nice little record together if they shore up the weak spots, add some depth, and stay healthy.

My GUESS (and that's all it is) is given that this is the last year in the Toronto series contract, the Front Office will want a sell out. best chance is to put the marquee "home" game there. That would have to mean the Patriots. So - I am predicting Patriots "at" Bills in Toronto sometime in late October - early November. As to the Home Opener, I expect it to be week 2 and I predict it will be St Louis. Maybe Billsstart the season - on the road - and at Indianapolis. The obvious national game is Bills at Houston.

Just guesses....I have found no leaks anywhere....same as last year. Two year's ago, the Dolphins leaked their schedule a few hours early.

Edited by richNjoisy

Just guesses....I have found no leaks anywhere....same as last year. Two year's ago, the Dolphins leaked their schedule a few hours early.

I miss the old days when there would be so many different team leaks that we could have 75% of the Bills schedule figured out before the official release.

All this talk about a "marquee" game in Toronto is nonsense. The NFL and Bills know they made a mistake putting the Dolphins and Jets games in Toronto. The last two years it's been NFC teams, and that's what I expect to occur again this season. Seattle or St. Louis are coming to Toronto. Seattle makes the most sense.

All this talk about a "marquee" game in Toronto is nonsense. The NFL and Bills know they made a mistake putting the Dolphins and Jets games in Toronto. The last two years it's been NFC teams, and that's what I expect to occur again this season. Seattle or St. Louis are coming to Toronto. Seattle makes the most sense.

Seattle actually makes a ton of sense given their similar proximity to the border, albeit on the west coast.

Maybe the NFL will stick the home 'opener' in Toronto just to pump up interest in the game. I know we would hate it but it is a league type of thing to do.

As a season ticket holder, that would really piss me off. The home opener is the most anticipated game of the year for me.