Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A married blonde decides to surprise her husband by painting their bedroom while he's at work. When her husband gets home, he goes into the bedroom where the blonde is still painting, but wearing a ski jacket over a leather jacket. The husband said "I like what you did to our room, but why are you wearing a ski jacket over a leather jacket?" The blonde responds "When I was reading the instructions on the can, it said 'FOR BEST RESULTS, USE TWO COATS!'"

So a captain is on a ship and one of his crew comes in and yells "Captain, we're being attacked by a pirate ship!!!"

The captain yells, "Quick Get me my red jacket!" The crew gets his jacket, and they fight the pirate ship to victory. Later his crew asks "Why did you ask for a red jacket?"

The captain replied, "Because if I got shot, it would hide the blood so you would all keep fighting with me."

Two days later, one of his crew comes in and yells "Captain, we're being attacked by fifteen pirate ships!"

The captain yells, "Quick! Get my brown pants!"

So a captain is on a ship and one of his crew comes in and yells "Captain, we're being attacked by a pirate ship!!!"

The captain yells, "Quick Get me my red jacket!" The crew gets his jacket, and they fight the pirate ship to victory. Later his crew asks "Why did you ask for a red jacket?"

The captain replied, "Because if I got shot, it would hide the blood so you would all keep fighting with me."

Two days later, one of his crew comes in and yells "Captain, we're being attacked by fifteen pirate ships!"

The captain yells, "Quick! Get my brown pants!"

:lol:

A room temperature super conductor walks into Tom's bar. Tom says "We don't serve room temperature super conductors here." The room temperature super conductor leaves without putting up any resistance.

Wait a second...oh forget it.