Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously dude - take her bag - you're trying to impress her and you make her carry her own bag......

You think they didn't ask?! If she feels that she can wheel her own bag, then she is not a bimbo. Doesn't look like one, BTW.

I call news break at page 97 with presser at 100.

I dunno...probably can't get that Presser in by page 100 after the posts all blow up again....maybe - if expedited - the Presser comes by page 115.

John Clayton‏@ClaytonESPN

Buffalo still has Mario Williams locked in at their facility trying to convince him to be a Bill.

Whatever that means. From Clayton's twitter.

Seriously, !@#$ you, Clayton. Just another example of the prevailing national media attitude. "Oh they have to lock him in a room and 'convince' him." Like that headline about how "Bills announce Williams is actually interested in Buffalo" or some such.

Worse, it wasn't even true. When Clayton wrote that, Williams was being chauffeured around the suburbs looking at neighborhoods to live in.

Seriously, !@#$ you, Clayton. Just another example of the prevailing national media attitude. "Oh they have to lock him in a room and 'convince' him." Like that headline about how "Bills announce Williams is actually interested in Buffalo" or some such.

Worse, it wasn't even true. When Clayton wrote that, Williams was being chauffeured around the suburbs looking at neighborhoods to live in.

Well the longer this goes on the more Clayton looks reasonable here.

I got dibs on page 101....and i say brady watch out when we get mario signed....mario, kyle, and dareus on your front door buddy!

Funny you should mention that - apparently that's exactly what they're* thinking in NE* -

The Patriots can't be happy to see the news that defensive end Mario Williams is a serious candidate to sign with the Bills, who already have two outstanding defensive tackles in Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus. That's going to be a difficult front to contain, especially if the Bills decide to beef up with the 10th overall draft pick, too.

Mario Williams Signing With Buffalo Bills Could Be Treacherous for Patriots

Not a cloud in the sky.....

Also Dateline ...... Orchard Park....... Media Lot at OBD ......Besides WGR550 and WIVB vehicles, 2 more media trucks have arrived...... one has it antenna pointed to the sky (sw direction) and the other trucks antenna pointed towards Buffalo.

Any beatnik types stumbling around in the parking lot looking for the latrine? Wawrow hasn't checked in and I'm beginning to worry.

John Clayton‏@ClaytonESPN

Buffalo still has Mario Williams locked in at their facility trying to convince him to be a Bill.

Whatever that means. From Clayton's twitter.

It means "I'm a reporter. I have to report something, damn it."

Who is tracking flights to BUF today? When is RW coming in from Detroit for the press conference?

If you happen to know the plane's tail number, use flightaware.com

Edited by odon59

Funny you should mention that - apparently that's exactly what they're* thinking in NE* -

The Patriots can't be happy to see the news that defensive end Mario Williams is a serious candidate to sign with the Bills, who already have two outstanding defensive tackles in Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus. That's going to be a difficult front to contain, especially if the Bills decide to beef up with the 10th overall draft pick, too.

Mario Williams Signing With Buffalo Bills Could Be Treacherous for Patriots

I sense a capricious "but it's to make the game safer and more competitive, really" Brady-related rule change by the league in the near future...