Chronic up !!!

Chronic

Wow!, holy **** what a great great!

Great job, congrats.. New found much respect for your team- thats a great young team you got.. pretty deadly on offense.

Had it in the bag and let 'em off the hook!

Great game tho'.. How ya like that rookie kid Moore? Knew he was gonna be special

Great thing is were still in 1st place in our division if the Chargers lose today which looks like its gonna happen

Thanks alot for the warm welcome during my brief stay here, I'm sure you all will be Raider fans next week when we take on the Jets

Should be getting my Franks bottle in this week and plan on doing some some wings for next weeks game

I'll come by and pop in and holla at you guys sometime

Great game today eh?

See ya fellas!!

Props your way for coming back around after a tough loss.

Didn't know much about the Left coast Raidahs coming in, but they earned some respect in Western New York today.

Hope you guys bust much Jet ass next week.

Great job, congrats.. New found much respect for your team- thats a great young team you got.. pretty deadly on offense.

Thanks alot for the warm welcome during my brief stay here, I'm sure you all will be Raider fans next week when we take on the Jets

Chronic! Way to "cowboy up!"

Man, great game from Campbell - he looked like a 1st round draft pick today, didn't he?

Heck he looked like Kenny F'in Stabler! Toldja he had an arm. Hope he keeps it up rest of the season - as long as he's not playing us!

Now the question is...was he and was Moore that good, or were we just That Bad LOL!

You bet your a** it's GO RAIDERS! next week - open up a can 'o WhupAss on the Jets and show us how its done!

Hey, try this while your B'lo wings are cooking. Go great with beer!

Mexican Street Cucumbers

Peel cucumber, cut in quarters lengthwise and seed

Cut into finger-size chunks

Squeeze fresh lime juice over the chunks

Sprinkle with chili powder (as hot as you like) and salt

Devour! If the plate comes back with the cukes on it I'll refund all the money you paid for this recipe!

Respect Chronic.

Indeed. Chronic, you are a classy guy. I'll be rootin' for the raiders next week. Hopefully you CRUSH the Jests!

If you ever find yourself in Buffalo or Rochester, check out Mighty Taco or Nick Tahou's Garbage plate. Don't forget the Zweigle's hots! Enjoy the Franks!

I bang wit you hommie! Come back through just to talk football anytime!! But for real Chronic, your d got tired. Imho, I think that's why we won!

Anyway, hope your team gets some rest and BUST THE JETS OVER RATED ASS!!

F*ck them!! And although if you guys win it will help us in the long run...BEAT THEM FOR YOURSELVES!! Look to here from you soon!!

And yes Moore is nice!!

Way to man up Chronic...I should of asked ya about other receivers, I should have dropped Jacoby and got Moore. Bust the Jet's azzez and the Chiefs too (twice....again). Damn I had to leave the BB bar in kc at halftime, can I catch the second half on NFL.com?

Great game tho'.. How ya like that rookie kid Moore? Knew he was gonna be special

Great thing is were still in 1st place in our division if the Chargers lose today which looks like its gonna happen

Should be getting my Franks bottle in this week and plan on doing some some wings for next weeks game

Great game today eh?

See ya fellas!!

Moore was nutz! Multiple times we had him covered and he caught it anyway!

Amazing game dude - good luck the rest of the way - Raiders are clearly improved as well.

Edited by BobChalmers

there were some very vocal raiders fans at our bills backers bar in denver but after the game they gave us all high fives and even a few hugs

props to chron for keeping it real here too and representing the best raiders fans, hope u stop by again sometime

That's pretty classy.

Thanks Chronic... Great posts this week. Enjoyed them. Good luck the rest of the year to your team. Never know, might meet each other in the playoffs... :beer:

This.

Thanks for your contributions this week!

I believe we'll chat like this again in January!

Much respect for you. It's one thing to setup an account at a rival site and debate for your team. It's another thing to say you will be back, (even if they lose) and actually come back. good for you.

That was quite a game and could have gone either way. You seem to know a lot about your team and I now know more because of you and I'm sure you know more about the Bills after this game as well.

Cheers to you!

GO BILLS!

Hey! Where is bump?

Much respect for you. It's one thing to setup an account at a rival site and debate for your team. It's another thing to say you will be back, (even if they lose) and actually come back. good for you.

That was quite a game and could have gone either way. You seem to know a lot about your team and I now know more because of you and I'm sure you know more about the Bills after this game as well.

Cheers to you!

GO BILLS!

Hey! Where is bump?

Bump won't be back....

Great game today eh?

See ya fellas!!

Great game! I watched over in San Francisco at the Bills bar here. There were a few Raider fans watching with us- good guys. What a game! You guys will be fine. I expect you will challenge the Chargers for the west. Goood luck!

Good man Chronic. Your team played a great game today. It really came down to who was gonna get the ball last today. You guys earned alot of respect around here that's for sure. I've been a Raider fan for a long time as my dad used to like the Raiders also. I always felt if something happened to the Bills I would join the Raider Nation. I was at the 2nd last game of the season during thier SuperBowl year back a while ago. It was just as crazy as Ralph Wilson Stadium. Was against the Broncos and was loud as Hell. Anyway, have a great game next week for us will ya?!? I'm sure being your home opener you guys will be going crazy in the BlackHole.

Go Bills

Go Raiders (as long as it's not against us)

4 things;

1. D. Moore... WOW

2. Hue Jackson, looks like you guys finally have a coach.

3. Thank you for bringing the counter arguments this week and sharing your inside view of the Raiders, respect, now crush those Jets.

4. Wow, what a game what a game, this one is going to be talked about for awhile to come.