Look what coaching can do

Hi Jimmy! As one of this Board's favorite 'troll', I always enjoy you stopping by. Because you also wish us luck -when we're not playing the Jets, I'll give you the low-down. Don't get too excited about Maybin. We tried hard to get this guy to understand how to play -including a change of defensive schemes which should maximize his limited talents (Fast 1st step). For as bad as the Bills have been, he not only couldn't crack the starting line -up, he was a healthy scratch many times.

Anyway, good luck this year -when you're not playing the Bills.

Buddy Nix finally said it out loud in an interview. Maybin played at 228 at Penn State. He showed up at the combine at a rocked up 250. Maybin now plays at 228 and can't keep the weight on. Draw your own conclusions but the issue is pretty obvious to me. I hope he spends the money wisely that he stole from the Bills. He will never have to work again.

Hey Spags,

Good to hear from you again. Maybin's all yours baby. How is it to have a receiver (Plax)who's bigger than your linebacker? I was wondering why super coach Rex hasn't coached up Ducasse? Youre OL ain't looking that great either.

Looks like the Jets and Bills, at the end of the day, will be in the same place....out of the playoffs and looking up at the Patriots after they steamroll over us.

The Jets will be better than the Bills this year, but the Jets will still be joining us and watching the playoffs from a bar.

Have a good season Spags!

I hope Maybin turns into an all-pro stud.

It would be the perfect ending to the ruination that is the Buffalo Bills.

Jauron perhaps would even crack a smile.

I think I saw a dorky Haiku thread somewhere else so try that garbage in there.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Imagine after a few weeks.

Check out that video you's guys. Why would the Bills who stink and I don't mean no offense about it give up on a guy like this? He was barely even in town for a week and makes plays like this. Does that play remind you of anyone that used to play in the big apple? Granted he wasn't a Jet but he played like that in the Jets stadium and wore #56.

I actually sort of feel bad for the Bills. I mean they traded Evans which was dumb but I think they got a pick. They just let this stud walk? Do they know what they are doing? Can't they teach nothing? The rich gets richer I suppose.

I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard after reading this. Maybin is pond scum. It is appropriate that he is in a Jets uni now.

Your best line: "They just let this stud walk" LMAO --- He gets a sack against an LT who probably wont even make the roster and an inexperienced QB playing behind a **** line.

Oh yeah, what a stud.

No it wasn't but he was coached by a real coach so that is half the battle.

Do you think Maybin might have wanted out of Buffalo so he played like that or was is just the bad coaches? Marion Barber is pretty tough but he has a girl name so I doubt he can handle Maybin and wasn't it a bad field in Chicago too?

He hasn't been on the Jets for a real game yet but soon enough he will be. He will still have a real coach then too and so prepare for more of the same.

So how come your "real coach" couldn't get that other giant bust Gholston to do anything? And he was an even higher pick than Maybin.

Check out that video you's guys. Why would the Bills who stink and I don't mean no offense about it give up on a guy like this? He was barely even in town for a week and makes plays like this. Does that play remind you of anyone that used to play in the big apple? Granted he wasn't a Jet but he played like that in the Jets stadium and wore #56.

I actually sort of feel bad for the Bills. I mean they traded Evans which was dumb but I think they got a pick. They just let this stud walk? Do they know what they are doing? Can't they teach nothing? The rich gets richer I suppose.

One of Rex Ryan's bowel movements has something to say? How did you guys let a stud like Ghoulston walk? :flirt:Is it true that you have to use toilet paper to change your facial expressions?

Edited by RealityCheck

Check out that video you's guys. Why would the Bills who stink and I don't mean no offense about it give up on a guy like this?

I paraphrase the Boondock Saints II: Whenever a person says "no offense" it means what they do say is rather offensive.

Now if Maybin winds up alright for the Jets I'll be happy for him. He's not the first player who's gotten better after we left. But personally I doubt it, and one sack in a preseason game...well, let's not stop the presses.

Welcome back! Did you get everything sorted out with those day traders?

To answer your question, no. That play didn't remind me of Darryl Talley at all. Much too handsome.

Nice to see Maybin putting his best foot forward for the Jets. You're right, it's clear Rex has helped Maybin with his footwork the way he came around that corner...and sacked that quarterback, what, 10 or fifteen feet behind the line of scrimmage? Of, course he better keep it up or Rex will put a foot up his...

PS: F-E-E-T. Feet. Feet. Feet.

Get used to seeing the speed rush technique from Maybin. Its the ONLY move he has. Is two pre season sacks in Buffalo were also speed rushes. Wait until you see him get pancaked by a RB.

on the vid Maybin really looked fast with good pursuit.

Thats how it looked to me.

how could he not beat our near elite D Bell? hmmm..

we look forward to the get together to recall old times with Aaron.

Fun post thanks op

Jimmi Spags has spoke

Me likey Aron Maybin

PS JESTS JESTS JESTS

:thumbsup: AWESOME...new nickname for Jimmi Spags ----> Captain Caveman!

Nice to see Maybin putting his best foot forward for the Jets. You're right, it's clear Rex has helped Maybin with his footwork the way he came around that corner...and sacked that quarterback, what, 10 or fifteen feet behind the line of scrimmage? Of, course he better keep it up or Rex will put a foot up his...

PS: F-E-E-T. Feet. Feet. Feet.

I expect to hear this chant when the Jests come to the Ralph this year...you'll never see as many grown men piss themselves in one place ever again.

didn't rexy just cut another first round bust? guess he was un-coachable. good luck with maybin, he coulda bin a contender now he's just a jets pretender.

Go Bills!!!

oops forgot .... J-E-T-S , jets suck

That's basically what I said. The real deal did start because now Rex is coaching him.

Just like Gholston.

The minute a first string tackle gets his hands on Maybin he's done.

I know Jets fans are slow, so eventually you'll figure this out. Troll.

Rex: Aaron, did you put TWO coats of wax on my car?

Aaron: Yes, Coach Ryan I sure did.

Rex: Aaron?

Aaron: Aw you got me, Coach.

Rex: Remember, Aaron...wax on with the left, wax off with the right.

Aaron: Wax on..wax off..got it, Coach.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Show the highlight of Maybin earlier getting pushed with one hand and "slipping" to the ground helplessly flailing his arms.

When Maybin puts back on the mysterious 30 pounds he gained in that two month period in January-March 2009 maybe he will indeed be something. "Can't put on weight"...myass.

Rex Ryan knows what he is doing expecially on defense. I feel bad for you guys when you play us because Maybin is going to be mad.

WAIT a second... Maybin gets mad? He has feelings? That is TOTAL news to me... I need verification from anyone other than Patrick Moran.

Did you also notice how incredibly SLOW left tackle #76 was on that play?

Thanks for the nice wishes. The Jets don't need no luck but it is still nice.

All I'm sayin about Maybin is that it was probably the coaches fault in Buffalo. Film don't lie. He came around that corner like LT which is more steps than one. That Bengals QB probably is still scared.

Rex Ryan knows what he is doing expecially on defense. I feel bad for you guys when you play us because Maybin is going to be mad.

Mad? At who? He got paid millions of dollars for zero production. If anyone should be mad it's the Bills, Maybin is just laughing.

Hey Jimmy,

tanks for keeping us posted on Maybin. So's I gots a problem doe. You were sent to take care of a certain former Jest, and you failed Jimmy, YOU FAILED! Momma Spags is pissed. So's I offer you a deal. I help you wit Smith, and you helps us with Maybinot. Deal?