Look what coaching can do

Imagine after a few weeks.

Check out that video you's guys. Why would the Bills who stink and I don't mean no offense about it give up on a guy like this? He was barely even in town for a week and makes plays like this. Does that play remind you of anyone that used to play in the big apple? Granted he wasn't a Jet but he played like that in the Jets stadium and wore #56.

I actually sort of feel bad for the Bills. I mean they traded Evans which was dumb but I think they got a pick. They just let this stud walk? Do they know what they are doing? Can't they teach nothing? The rich gets richer I suppose.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Check out that video you's guys. Why would the Bills who stink and I don't mean no offense about it give up on a guy like this? He was barely even in town for a week and makes plays like this. Does that play remind you of anyone that used to play in the big apple? Granted he wasn't a Jet but he played like that in the Jets stadium and wore #56.

I actually sort of feel bad for the Bills. I mean they traded Evans which was dumb but I think they got a pick. They just let this stud walk? Do they know what they are doing? Can't they teach nothing? The rich gets richer I suppose.

So you think it's coaching that enabled him to get a _preseason_ play like that? In 3 years he has had 3 different coaches! Lets see what happens when the real deal starts!

Edited by samothyev

So you think it's coaching that enabled him to get a _preseason_ play like that? In 3 years he has had 3 diffent coaches! Lets see what happens when the real deal starts!

That's basically what I said. The real deal did start because now Rex is coaching him.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

Hi Jimmy! As one of this Board's favorite 'troll', I always enjoy you stopping by. Because you also wish us luck -when we're not playing the Jets, I'll give you the low-down. Don't get too excited about Maybin. We tried hard to get this guy to understand how to play -including a change of defensive schemes which should maximize his limited talents (Fast 1st step). For as bad as the Bills have been, he not only couldn't crack the starting line -up, he was a healthy scratch many times.

Anyway, good luck this year -when you're not playing the Bills.

Hi Jimmy! As one of this Board's favorite 'troll', I always enjoy you stopping by. Because you also wish us luck -when we're not playing the Jets, I'll give you the low-down. Don't get too excited about Maybin. We tried hard to get this guy to understand how to play -including a change of defensive schemes which should maximize his limited talents (Fast 1st step). For as bad as the Bills have been, he not only couldn't crack the starting line -up, he was a healthy scratch many times.

Anyway, good luck this year -when you're not playing the Bills.

Thanks for the nice wishes. The Jets don't need no luck but it is still nice.

All I'm sayin about Maybin is that it was probably the coaches fault in Buffalo. Film don't lie. He came around that corner like LT which is more steps than one. That Bengals QB probably is still scared.

Rex Ryan knows what he is doing expecially on defense. I feel bad for you guys when you play us because Maybin is going to be mad.

All I'm sayin about Maybin is that it was probably the coaches fault in Buffalo. Film don't lie. He came around that corner like LT which is more steps than one. That Bengals QB probably is still scared.

Rex Ryan knows what he is doing expecially on defense. I feel bad for you guys when you play us because Maybin is going to be mad.

Again Jimmy it's _preseason_. Troll us when he does this when it _really_ matters!

GO BILLS!!!

When the real games start, get used to this. LINK

That's what he *can* do, he can run around the outside. The problem is, when he plays against first string players, that doesn't work out well, and he needed to develop more moves. He never did as a Bill, maybe he will as a Jet, who knows. But comparing him to LT after one sack in one preseason game against backup players on the Bengals? :wallbash:

Couldn't couldn't? I am confused to what you mean because that is a double negative.

Just just a a typo typo,, Spags. Although, given that he'd snort coke out of anything, my post could have meant that Taylor just wouldn't be able to help himself if he came across a Maybin jock full of toot.

My point was that Taylor wouldn't even sniff the field with Maybin playing ahead of him. That's not a knock on Taylor at all. It's a testament to how great Maybin is.

GO BILLS!!!

Didn't Maybin have a sack in the preseaon last year? These stats don't get recorded so he's still without an NFL sack. I also think that left tackle had his helmet on backwards

He actually had 3 last preseason, with 2 of them against Cincy, and 2 the year before. So out of his 6 career preseason sacks, 3 have come against Cincy.

Edited by justnzane

and this is what a freakishly small OLB REALLY can do:

The Real Maybin

I am sure with 5 minutes left in a game against one of the worst teams in recent NFL history we should get Maybin's bust ready in Canton.

You have one thing right though, and that's the bust part.

Your posts are enjoyable, it's not often we get to read ridiculous fodder like this here, so keep them coming. :thumbsup:

Edited by McKinleys Curse

Just just a a typo typo,, Spags. Although, given that he'd snort coke out of anything, my post could have meant that Taylor just wouldn't be able to help himself if he came across a Maybin jock full of toot.

My point was that Taylor wouldn't even sniff the field with Maybin playing ahead of him. That's not a knock on Taylor at all. It's a testament to how great Maybin is.

GO BILLS!!!

Come on now. I like the Jets more than the Giants but even I have to admit LT was great. I get it that today's players are better overall so Maybin's play was more impressive than what LT used to do but we have to give it a little time before we exaggerate. He is lucky he got the best coach like LT had though I will say that.

The thing about Maybin is that he's only got speed. No moves. No power rush. Of course he's gonna get off the snap extremely fast against a bunch of 2nd or 3rd stringers. The difference is, when he plays against a first stringer, the LT will just chuck him back 15 ft or they will just guide him so far outside it's like a revolution around the world.

I understand you points about how we suck so much and probably just missed his potential but don't get too excited about him. Go back and look at how he was thrown and planted by the Marion Barber in the Bears game. You'll more likely see that kind of play out of him.

Couldn't couldn't? I am confused to what you mean because that is a double negative.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The highlight in the OP is from a "real game"?

No it wasn't but he was coached by a real coach so that is half the battle.

Do you think Maybin might have wanted out of Buffalo so he played like that or was is just the bad coaches? Marion Barber is pretty tough but he has a girl name so I doubt he can handle Maybin and wasn't it a bad field in Chicago too?

He hasn't been on the Jets for a real game yet but soon enough he will be. He will still have a real coach then too and so prepare for more of the same.

Come on now. I like the Jets more than the Giants but even I have to admit LT was great. I get it that today's players are better overall so Maybin's play was more impressive than what LT used to do but we have to give it a little time before we exaggerate. He is lucky he got the best coach like LT had though I will say that.

Wait did you just compare LT to Aaron Maybin? So what you're saying is Maybin will become the best defensive player of all time? Yeah, I'd say you're drinking the pre season Kool-Aid.

Edited by bills1960

Do you think Maybin might have wanted out of Buffalo so he played like that or was is just the bad coaches? Marion Barber is pretty tough but he has a girl name so I doubt he can handle Maybin and wasn't it a bad field in Chicago too?

He hasn't been on the Jets for a real game yet but soon enough he will be. He will still have a real coach then too and so prepare for more of the same.

What do you qualify as a "real coach"?

Jimmy does it bother you that the Jets' D picked off Big Ben twice and held him to 133yds and 0 TDs...and you still lost? You'll always be the Giants' little brother.

Just so you know, Maybin had exactly one sack each Preseason for us also... TRUST Us we want you to start him..! Come'on dude, this is Preseason and that was probably 3rd string guys..Let me show you some video of Maybin getting knocked on his ass.. J.E.T.S please start maybin....

:wub:

Edited by CountDorkula