Youse guys is welcome aboard

I am usually two busy with my business to watch much football but when the Jets is this good who can stop watching? I know the people here hate the Patriots almost as much as Jets fans do so I'm sure you are all pretty happy tonight.

I am here to extend an olive branch because I figure you guys could stand to root for a winner for a change. Back a while ago when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable you all laughed about that but who is laughing now. I tell you who is not laughing is Tom Brady that is who.

Also I figure it is good for you guys to root for a real New York team not one from the suburbs. You can go back to the Bills in Septmeber. This will be fun.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you, man. I'm a native Rochesterian who's lived in the Boston area for 20 years, and I'm going to have fun this week wearing my Bills cap with pride and smirking at everyone in Pats gear. I'm no Jets fan, but they're the lesser of two evils, this time around.

I love playing headgames with Pats fans by pointing out all of the parallels between the Patriots and the Yankees. (Pretty boy team leader who dates/marries models & actresses, allegations of cheating, both A-Rod and Rodney Harrison being considered the dirtiest players in the game, immense sense of entitlement despite winning plenty of championships.)

I am usually two busy with my business to watch much football but when the Jets is this good who can stop watching? I know the people here hate the Patriots almost as much as Jets fans do so I'm sure you are all pretty happy tonight.

I am here to extend an olive branch because I figure you guys could stand to root for a winner for a change. Back a while ago when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable you all laughed about that but who is laughing now. I tell you who is not laughing is Tom Brady that is who.

Also I figure it is good for you guys to root for a real New York team not one from the suburbs. You can go back to the Bills in Septmeber. This will be fun.

Dude, New Jersey is a suburb of New York. The Jets have nothing to do with New York other than you can see it in the Blimp shots.

I could care less who won yesterday and am now a HUGE Bear/Packer fan. Take yer olive branch.....

Anyone who takes this as a serious post is a fool. This guy is yanking your chain. I only responded because I can't believe anyone would fall for this obvious hoax, just like they did last time. Do yourselves a favor and ignore this guy. It's a waste of time.

[/quote

Unvinceable ? (invincible ?) ... 5 losses Kinda invalidates your premise. That, and the Jest (not misspelled) still haven't won a thing.

Hi Jimmy S! Welcome back, and congrats on your teams' big win!

As a life long Bills fan, I thought it would be hard to pick/root for one of these teams. But as the game progresed. it becaome obvious I was pulling for the Jets. I simply hate the Pats* more.

It was a huge win and the Jets showed very clearly how to beat NE: Rush & Pass rush. Pretty simple, but we haven't figured it out yet..

Best wishes going forward, Spags!

Anyone who takes this as a serious post is a fool. This guy is yanking your chain. I only responded because I can't believe anyone would fall for this obvious hoax, just like they did last time. Do yourselves a favor and ignore this guy. It's a waste of time.

You may very well be right, but what I don't understand, is how the moderators let this fool post in the first place.

When I did respond last time, with what I thought was a pretty lame, maybe a little bit sarcastically, and the mods

wipe my response out, what gives? If you are gonna censor responses, then don't let this fool post in the first place.

This thread is hysterical...er, excuse me...hisstarakle. Thanks man...I needed a good laugh! I'm originally from Buffalo...a lifelong Bills fan, but have been living in Steelers country for several decades now. I can't wait to watch the Jets fans go run & hide like cockroaches after the Steelers show them who they really are!

Thanks for beaing the Pats. Go Steelers!

Dude, New Jersey is a suburb of New York. The Jets have nothing to do with New York other than you can see it in the Blimp shots.

I could care less who won yesterday and am now a HUGE Bear/Packer fan. Take yer olive branch.....

That part of New Jersey is in the New York territory and therefore New York. You might not want to ask too many questions or you might find out I am holding that olive branch in my fist.

Oh lighten up Francis. His occassional visits are rather fun. AND, one of the only things that bring us all together.

Jimmy, congrats on beating the snot out of belicheat and company. thuraly enjoyed it. And I even hope yous guys win next week against the steelers, but not for why you might think. just so yous guys can feel the pain of losing a superbowl. But hey, it's only a game. As you can see from reading the Bills board, the pain of losing a superbowl eventually goes away. There is nothing wrong with the chant "we're number too."

Unvinceable ? (invincible ?) ... 5 losses Kinda invalidates your premise. That, and the Jest (not misspelled) still haven't won a thing.

Even though the Jets lost the unvinceable comment still holds. They won every game they needed to win and they fooled the Patriots coach who is supposed to be so smart. How is some midwestern team which is all three left going to beat a team from New York City where all the smart people are residing? The Boston people think they are smart but we call them chowder heads because they are not that smart as us.

That part of New Jersey is in the New York territory and therefore New York. You might not want to ask too many questions or you might find out I am holding that olive branch in my fist.

Hi Jimmi. Thanks for letting us know what you call your crank, TMI, but whatever.

The jests one yesterday's game because of the GREAT NFL CONSPIRANCY. Get the NY market involved, let them think they have a chance, drive ratings up, sell merchandise...lose to the small market Steelers. Thus, teams like Buffalo will believe that they really do have a chance to make it. Ralph is behind this strategy in the hope that ticket sales will improve. The SB will be a meeting of the little guys, GB & Pitt.

The refs will make it so, sorry to have to disappoint you. :(

Now, go back to work, Bring me my coffee! :angry:

You got that right, X. I now have to return to my "bizzy lyfe."

I find it unpossible to take this clown seriously.

Ditto.

Even though the Jets lost the unvinceable comment still holds. They won every game they needed to win and they fooled the Patriots coach who is supposed to be so smart. How is some midwestern team which is all three left going to beat a team from New York City where all the smart people are residing? The Boston people think they are smart but we call them chowder heads because they are not that smart as us.

I looked up unvinceable in the dictionary and this is what I found:

unvinceable: Having qualities directly opposite of Vince Lombardi. synonym: beatable, loser, unable to win championships. For example, an unvinceable team will never hold the Lombardi Trophy.

Complete wanna-be NY'er. I bet this giant douche-nozzle isn't even from NYC, or possibly even NY for that matter (I smell Jersey...). "Youse" guys? Um, yeah, definitely Jersey and still living with mom.

As for the New Jersey Jets making Tommy the Teen Idol cry all the way home; That was awesome. Jets fate against Pittsburgh? Not so great.

This has got to be a joke or maybe the youts in NY had too much sambuca last night.

Edited by stevecana

Oh lighten up Francis. His occassional visits are rather fun. AND, one of the only things that bring us all together.

Jimmy, congrats on beating the snot out of belicheat and company. thuraly enjoyed it. And I even hope yous guys win next week against the steelers, but not for why you might think. just so yous guys can feel the pain of losing a superbowl. But hey, it's only a game. As you can see from reading the Bills board, the pain of losing a superbowl eventually goes away. There is nothing wrong with the chant "we're number too."

If you're dumb enough to believe this guy is for real, then feel free to play along my friend.

Hi Jimmi. Thanks for letting us know what you call your crank, TMI, but whatever.

The jests one yesterday's game because of the GREAT NFL CONSPIRANCY. Get the NY market involved, let them think they have a chance, drive ratings up, sell merchandise...lose to the small market Steelers. Thus, teams like Buffalo will believe that they really do have a chance to make it. Ralph is behind this strategy in the hope that ticket sales will improve. The SB will be a meeting of the little guys, GB & Pitt.

The refs will make it so, sorry to have to disappoint you. :(

Now, go back to work, Bring me my coffee! :angry:

You think your real clever huh Wormboy? You think I didn't notice you spelling Jimmy the girl way? I'm not going to let this bother me though because I am going to watch my Jets and smile.

I will say I was reminded of you yesterday. Remember when the Jets was outsmarting Brady? I remember looking at Brady and it looked like his head was swimming. It was the same look a lot of my "customers" get when they realize what is about to happen to them. For you it was different. I was thinking of that royal flush I gave you when your head was actually swimming in the boss's toilet for an hour. That was fun. Well at least for me it was fun.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

You think your real clever huh Wormboy? You think I didn't notice you spelling Jimmy the girl way? I'm not going to let this bother me though because I am going to watch my Jets and smile.

I will say I was reminded of you yesterday. Remember when the Jets was outsmarting Brady? I remember looking at Brady and it looked like his head was swimming. It was the same look a lot of my "customers" get when they realize what is about to happen to them. For you it was different. I was thinking of that royal flush I gave you when your head was actually swimming in the boss's toilet for an hour. That was fun. Well at least for me it was fun.

Ahhhh, good coffee, thanks James. :thumbsup:

If I remember correctly you find your 'customers' while your hanging around on street corners, Johns I think they're called. :sick:

I will be thinking of you this weekend. Please don't become dispondent when the Steelers hang 30 on your jests vaunted defense, it's all part of the plan.

Don't forget...it's Monday...time to shave the unibrow.

I looked up unvinceable in the dictionary and this is what I found:

unvinceable: Having qualities directly opposite of Vince Lombardi. synonym: beatable, loser, unable to win championships. For example, an unvinceable team will never hold the Lombardi Trophy.

Good one Albany!

@#$% Jets