Things that really piss you off when driving.

Happened today…

Waiting at a red light.   Light turns green, guy in front of me doesn’t move.  I can see his head tilted down, he’s obviously texting.  I tap my horn (didn’t lean into it, just a tap).  He flips me off, drives away.  Why flip someone off when you’re completely in the wrong?  Just wave, do nothing, drive away, but don’t give me the bird.

15 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

Happened today…

Waiting at a red light.   Light turns green, guy in front of me doesn’t move.  I can see his head tilted down, he’s obviously texting.  I tap my horn (didn’t lean into it, just a tap).  He flips me off, drives away.  Why flip someone off when you’re completely in the wrong?  Just wave, do nothing, drive away, but don’t give me the bird.

But texting and driving isn't wrong. Just ask the people that are texting and driving. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

When merging onto high way using my blinker signaling I'm trying to get into the lane usually left of me...... when the other driver all of a sudden drives at the same pace as me not allowing me to get in.  I mean at the very least if you don't want to let me get in your lane speed up man!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

The most dangerous drivers out there are the slow ones. They create traffic and cause car accidents because they don't go with the flow of traffic and annoy the heck out of other drivers that become aggressive.

Edited by Joe Ferguson

33 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

did anyone say people who reverse into parking stalls yet

It’s not our fault you can’t drive.