Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

Solid pick as we need more power and depth at C. Resume is impressive. Any ideal on why he slide to the 5th round?

It's not unusual for the 2nd tier of C prospects to be available in R4-5. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Beane is a *****in' mow-ron.  An RB in the 4th round?  Josh has no WR threats.  Houston, WTF, over?

a713NOL_700b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d4c9f35a  

I truly don't feel like he values WRs. I kno I know we got Coleman, but we aren't any better than we were before the pick and in all honesty we won't be better if he gets another one in this draft. Throw a dart basically. Everyone who pays any attention to this team knows that the game plan is basically "Josh, make something happen". It freekin blows my mind that Josh never gets MVP when I truly don't believe there is another team out there that places so much on one guy. Ok rant over. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

So the bills just took a potential starting center with a pick from carolina they acquired by moving back one spot.

that is awesome.

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, RangerDave said:

Don't like it.  Don't like it at all.  At my age, I will never remember all of his names.  🙄

Finally a LEGIT reason not to like a pick! 🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Those players were either injured or on the downswing, not including Diggs. They could've kept him and actually still could add a #1 WR and keep the window open, but I doubt it will happen. 

That may be true, but you don't replace all of that with rookies in one offseason. Last year's version of Jordan Poyer will likely be better than any safety drafted in the 4th+ round this year. Same thing with all the others.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Solid pick as we need more power and depth at C. Resume is impressive. Any ideal on why he slide to the 5th round?

Short arms, Center only, but he will be great.

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

I truly don't feel like he values WRs. I kno I know we got Coleman, but we aren't any better than we were before the pick and in all honesty we won't be better if he gets another one in this draft. Throw a dart basically. Everyone who pays any attention to this team knows that the game plan is basically "Josh, make something happen". It freekin blows my mind that Josh never gets MVP when I truly don't believe there is another team out there that places so much on one guy. Ok rant over. 

And a 4th round WR was going to put us over?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cash said:

Honest question: how many do you think we need?

We had 4 LBs hurt at the same time last year. Can any NFL team lose their top 4 at one position group and still field a good group?

That was so unfortunate and killed us in that chiefs game…that’s a good point though how many can you realistic have on the roster 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Beane is really focused on every need we have.  Every pick so far has been very practical - no luxuries.

Agree. My guess is he could have had Franklin in 3rd and that DT in the fourth, followed by C and RB in the fifth. 

Water under the bridge

Go get Rice

• Like (+1) 1

If your double dipping wr I think you do it here.  Needs are pretty covered.  Think Rice and Washington wont make to the 3rd 5th pick. 

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 1