Bills sign Taron Johnson to 3-year $31 million extension

32 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Page 3 and no one dislikes this?  🤔

It seems we are slipping a bit. Or, maybe Beane isn’t the idiot some people like to think he is? Highly unusual.   🤷‍♂️

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, uninja said:

Really? This guy? 🤨

Ha.  That was actually a really good gauntlet after he got hit in head.  Ran in straight line, maintained speed, and excellent hands.  Also showed a lot of poise.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Could be opening up space for another move, but we do also need to have space for the Draft and after, so however that calculates out.

That's what the post-June 1 release of Tre' White is suppose to handle - another $10.2M of cap space, with $4.1M dead cap pushed into next year.

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

People are giving you business for this, but if the season started today that is exactly what I would do. Tell me who on this roster is a better Hyde style center-fielder? I've heard people say Taron hits harder than some linebackers, and he clearly has the speed, instinct and ball skills. 

Now, I want (and suspect) another safety in FA and one in the draft to keep our scheme, but I honestly think the Bills could play a bit heavier without giving up too much in pass coverage (Milano, Bernard and Williams are generally excellent in coverage)

To prove it LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!

Exactly. It allows us to have the best defensive talent on the field

1 hour ago, BruceVilanch said:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

It's been explained

Edited by SoonerBillsFan