Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They are the cap kings. They do smart things and crazy things. But I would rather a front office get crazy sometimes then always boring.

Boring got the Bills like the 2nd most wins over the last 3-4 years or something like that. I'm good with that kind of boring

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

it will be something if this is the year the Giants turn the tables on the eagles and finish ahead of them and sweep them during the season.

imagine a scenario where barkley is hurt and the giants are ahead of the eagles in the standings...

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

Boring got the Bills like the 2nd most wins over the last 3-4 years or something like that. I'm good with that kind of boring

I wouldn’t call the Bills boring. They’ve also spent the 2nd most cash during that time. They also did some creative things to land Josh Allen. Crazy things landing Von. Traded for Diggs…

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, appoo said:

yep but still no Superbowl

• Eyeroll 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, appoo said:

Because it overtakes your life. you struggle to maintain partnerships, you likely struggle to maintain friendships, because your compulsion is driving your behavior to fullfill whatever sexual fantasy you're having - or some alternative to it. 

wanna goto the bar and hang man?

Nah Imma sit home and play with myself

This is the basics of ALL addiction. The compulsion to fulfill that behavior is the driving force, and sacrifices everything else. 

It's great that not only is Jaylon getting therapy for it, but open about talking about it

I'm not really talking about this. That's a problem, obviously. but to me that urge is a lot harder to overcome than most other urges. I couldn't imagine turning my wife or a gf down to counteract a compulsion if she's in the mood for it. "No hun, you're on your own tonight. I need to think of something nasty to get this b o n e r down" lol. But ok

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

The Eagles are now paying Hurts and a RB $65M a year. You want to talk about a team whose window is closed, the eagles are it.

Wonder if the Eagles are planning on running the ball a lot still. 🤔

1 minute ago, appoo said:

just wow

He must have felt threatened by Russel Wilson for his title of "QB who is paid the most to do the least."

5 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Eagles have unlimited cap space

They came in with 40M. Hurts has a very nice 13M cap hit as his contract is backloaded. They only had 7 guys with cap hits over 10M and just one over 15M. 

There's a reason Howie Rosman is considered among the best out there

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Glad he's off the Fins. Dude was a menace blast year

This is a good value signing for the Vikings . I thought he was their best guy getting after the QB last year and he was always in the muck getting close. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Had a couple 9 sack seasons with MIA.  6'4  275     30 years old 

He was also released so it would’ve affect comp picks. Beane seems to be big on these now. Fits into the rotation with Rousseau and Von.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He was also released so it would’ve affect comp picks. Beane seems to be big on these now. Fits into the rotation with Rousseau and Von.

I mean they only have 3 DEs period. So gotta find like 3 DEs