Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

Just now, appoo said:

It's not about the horniness, it's about the compulsion to act on it

What exactly is wrong with that, though? I mean, I see nothing wrong with wanting to have sex when your horny if you have someone to do it with. It would be stupid to have a wife or gf that's down to do it with you and you're fighting an urge for no reason lol. Doesn't make sense but that's just me. This isn't cigarettes or alcohol. It's not like it's bad for you

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

What exactly is wrong with that, though? I mean, I see nothing wrong with wanting to have sex when your horny if you have someone to do it with. It would be stupid to have a wife or gf that's down to do it with you and you're fighting an urge for no reason lol. Doesn't make sense but that's just me. This isn't cigarettes or alcohol. It's not like it's bad for you

Because it overtakes your life. you struggle to maintain partnerships, you likely struggle to maintain friendships, because your compulsion is driving your behavior to fullfill whatever sexual fantasy you're having - or some alternative to it. 

wanna goto the bar and hang man?

Nah Imma sit home and play with myself

This is the basics of ALL addiction. The compulsion to fulfill that behavior is the driving force, and sacrifices everything else. 

It's great that not only is Jaylon getting therapy for it, but open about talking about it

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Talking like a non addict though lol

He's a rich nfl athlete in a top 3 metropolitan city. Dude can proli bang handful of random a day if he wants, and probably was... just shopping in his DMs. That sounds crazy addicting/distracting.

Especially on hookup culture where sex gets lumped in with booze/substances. Lot of potential to get off the tracks

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

I just don't see anything big from us on this page at all today, still some other issues that need to addressed salary wise with this team this week.

I'm more curious about where guys like Floyd and Epenesa go and for how much to see what we can get comp pick wise... 

Looks like Davis to the Jags on a 3 year deal but we don't know the $$$ yet. 

13 minutes ago, appoo said:

The same way you treat any other addiction, by working on converting it from an overwhelming need to a controllable desire

Or, in my case, watch videos of Caitlyn Jenner. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MR8 said:

I'm more curious about where guys like Floyd and Epenesa go and for how much to see what we can get comp pick wise... 

38M + 11M signing + incentives to take it up to 50M. 

Presumably it's a bit backloaded as well

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MR8 said:

Davis: 3yr $39 Million with incentives can reach $50 Million

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Don’t worry Justin Jefferson, help is on the way.

So an interesting thought with JJ.  Vikes will have like 100M+ in cap space next season, what's stopping them from giving JJ a 6 year deal where year 1 pays him like 60M