Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

8 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

he followed it up with a question about someone’s braids. It’s nothing

Does he have a tweet quota? Like say he has a question and then ask the question in the same tweet?

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

says the person doing the exact same thing as the rest of us…..

No, I'm not looking though a grown man's social media account and trying to decipher meaning like a loser

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Oh dear. Would be so funny if he did just to troll that person

I just looked and that is actually him. It’s at the top of his replies in his most recent post

I can't believe the woman asked that. I'm going to find your instagram, find a recent post that has nothing to do with your work, then ask you to take a pay cut publicly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

I can't believe the woman asked that. I'm going to find your instagram, find a recent post that has nothing to do with your work, then ask you to take a pay cut publicly.

Yeah, that's a silly thing to do.

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody cares what Diggs diva has to say. By the way X/Twitter is as much a forum for players to mess with fans while keeping their brand in the spotlight. Thats all.. he will be here one more year and I happy about that. Like his play on the whole so glad he’s on the Bills. 

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/9/2024 at 3:28 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

No, I'm not looking though a grown man's social media account and trying to decipher meaning like a loser

On 3/9/2024 at 3:33 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

Yes, pointing at you and laughing

Because that's an ineffably superior use of time? :rolleyes:

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Oh dear. Would be so funny if he did just to troll that person

I just looked and that is actually him. It’s at the top of his replies in his most recent post

I don't think it's a troll or that there means there's an issue. It just goes to what I was saying yesterday. With WR's going for what they're going for, he's not going to volunteer a pay cut that he doesn't have to do and make himself underpaid. He's not in the situation that Von or Knox were in. 

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

It would be nice to see a Digg's tweet about the Samuel signing... 

Hell, I'll settle for Stephon's brother making a tweet about the Samuel's signing.

in the offseason to Diggs football doesn’t exist. At least until Spring-Summer camp

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Can’t see it happening

Wouldn't it only be an additional 3 million in cap space against us if we did?   If a team like Dallas wanted to give pick 24....

Dallas has done literally nothing and Jones talked about going all in 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Wouldn't it only be an additional 3 million in cap space against us if we did?   If a team like Dallas wanted to give pick 24....

So, the Bills would then go into the season, with two wide receivers who are rookies, Shakir and Samuel? I just don’t see that happening.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

To Green Bay for Watson?

No. I'd want a 1st. Even if we have to add a 4th and 6th 

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

So, the bills would then go into the season, with two wide receivers who are rookies, Shakir and Samuel? I just don’t see that happening.

You're likely correct 

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

IMO Diggs knows in the next 48 hours he's slightly possibly  being traded.  His 18.5 million cash bonus is due 3/17

Ah Wat?  Diggs has no "cash bonus" due 3/17. 

His 2024 salary does guarantee on 3/17, but it would still cost the Bills extra  cap ($31M vs $27.8M) to trade him, and leave us a gaping hole on offense at WR.  And it's his salary, not a cash bonus.

The dead cap does NOT include his 2024 salary, just signing and restructure bonuses.

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

How can the bills possibly trade him. Isn't his cap hit huge? 

His dead cap is not that much larger than his cap hit (only about $3M) but the main problem is where are you gonna get the extra cap AND replace the talent?

Maybe if some team is willing to trade us a talented young receiver on their 1st contract but why would they do that?

Dallas has done literally nothing and Jones talked about going all in 

It would, but then we have to replace the talent level.  And if another team is willing to give us a 1st for him.....he's still got the talent level.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

his tweet has made it onto WGR550 

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Ah Wat?  Diggs has no "cash bonus" due 3/17. 

His 2024 salary does guarantee on 3/17, but it would still cost the Bills extra  cap ($31M vs $27.8M) to trade him, and leave us a gaping hole on offense at WR.  And it's his salary, not a cash bonus.

The dead cap does NOT include his 2024 salary, just signing and restructure bonuses.

His dead cap is not that much larger than his cap hit (only about $3M) but the main problem is where are you gonna get the extra cap AND replace the talent?

Maybe if some team is willing to trade us a talented young receiver on their 1st contract but why would they do that?

Ohhh thanks clarifying. I'm a bit ignorant with the cap hit / contract intricate details 

No. I'd want a 1st. Even if we have to add a 4th and 6th 

no way with the Bills get a first for a wide receiver over 30 who is not playing like a WR#1 right now. 

• Like (+1) 2

Makes no business sense to trade him.

but is his negatively affecting the culture now to the point he’s doing more harm than good? Happy to put up with his shenanigans when he’s playing lights out. But second half of last season he was no better than Gabe really. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

If we believe Josh Allen is that dude (and he is), we can eat the couple mil extra and trade him.

This dude is exhausting, has yet to once step up in a big playoff game and his play last half of the year does not warrant the constant weird vibes from him. 

If we can get a RD1 pick, I’m trading him.

Dallas seems logical with his brother after Jerry Jones comments about going “all in” and proceeding to do nothing so far.

Do I think that’s what this is about?  No. 

Do I think we’re trading him? No. 

But Diggs knows what he’s doing and it’s beyond tiresome. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

30 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

ooooo boy

We shouldn't panic.  He could be:

- At a sushi restaurant, where you can order "Chef's choice"

- Ruminating about the uncertainty of this Presidential election year

- Binging "GOT" and has no idea how they're going to wrap it up

The possibilities are endless....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

in theory, couldn't his contract be reworked, agreed to and then he's traded?

If he has specifically made it known to the Bills he would prefer to move on....couldn't we rework his deal to make it more favorable for us and the acquiring team?

• Like (+1) 1