Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Dude had a TD but stepped out of bounds.

They said that was his first target of the year; he almost ***** his pants when that ball came to him

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'll give Purdy some credit for this. He is clearly a limited player, but he has that underrated trait of being able to put bad plays behind him. Many QBs lack this and it sinks their career. The last two weeks he has pulled out some great passes and runs late in the game after struggling earlier.

He was also running like a little boy posessed - showed a lot of heart on those plays

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

Right mining the ball then hai I g to call to sealed the game

miracke inside kick recovery 

You OK, dude?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

My wife who doesn't care about football likes to rename teams. She says that it will be the Twix Wrappers vs the Ronald McDonalds.

Twix works also.  But 49s are still hot dog stand.  Just spicy brown and not KC's frenches yellow mustard.

And KC's sometimes ugly yellow cleats and gloves make me think a flag when there isn't one which is annoying.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.