Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

1 minute ago, Simon said:

He can certainly make it.

But when the chances of converting are the same as the chances of making the kick, there is nothing wrong with going with the bigger upside

How are the odds the same though?

Perfect weather conditions, 45 yard kick is what probably 80 percent?

4th and 2, 50/50, maybe 55/45 at best?

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

plenty of clock time but the momentum is waaaay out of whack right now for Detroit. 

Get your groove back and kick their butts in the 4th quarter. Man  up or go play golf  tomorrow men.

It is Put up or shut up time Detroit

bottom line.

Wait...you didn't ask Santa for a 49ers vs Chiefs Super Bowl? 

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Nah, he's not that guy. The Ravens exposed him. KC will expose him too if SF makes it. 

Didn't read the first part of this thread.  Whats the concensus on which team is better built to beat KC.  Thats all I really care about at this point

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Didn't read the first part of this thread.  Whats the concensus on which team is better built to beat KC.  Thats all I really care about at this point

I don't believe either of them are tbh. KC will expose Purdy and Detroit doesn't have the WR's. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

How are the odds the same though?

Perfect weather conditions, 45 yard kick is what probably 80 percent?

4th and 2, 50/50, maybe 55/45 at best?

In a dome on turf, it's probably 80%

On that field, it's much lower.

And the Lions convert a ton of first downs; 4th/2 is probably a 65%+ conversion rate for them

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Gotta be SF

I think SF would get pushed around on both sides of the ball against KC. Detroit I believe would hold their own in the trenches and that is matchup #1 that you need to win against the Chiefs (and most teams for that matter).

• Agree 1

Just now, Simon said:

In a dome on turf, it's probably 80%

On that field, it's much lower.

And the Lions convert a ton of first downs; 4th/2 is probably a 65%+ conversion rate for them

I will respectfully disagree as I can't say the odds of making a 45 yard Fg is in the same ball park of converting a 4th and 2

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I will respectfully disagree as I can't say the odds of making a 45 yard Fg is in the same ball park of converting a 4th and 2

In this back and forth, it wasn't a matter of a busted play by Detroit. They had the 1st down. The receiver flat out dropped it and didn't make the play when they needed it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.