Fangio OUT as DC in Miami

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

WOW! He was the best part of this team. Back to the cellar where you belong, Miami

The Pats or Jets own the cellar. Depending on who they hire it should make winning the AFCE easier.

• Agree 1

he would be a fun mix to our defense and jekyl vs hyde that would become the McD way vs. Fangio way. it'd be an amazing spectacle. McDermott plays instinctive strategic defense. Fangio finds mismatches and puts plays in with their ears pinned back to attack the problems.

i can't imagine many fin defenders are happy with this. as a fan, i can't imagine many are either unless they're disillusioned. though, i imagine their weakass fanbase is celebrating this because they don't understand a good defense.

14 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Fangio is an excellent defensive mind.

Miami lost a lot of players on defense.

Fangio has a very specific style of defense as well, and if he doesnt have the personnel to run it he flounders.  Their injuries hurt them big time.  He isn't McD quality, where he can lose half he defense and still stop teams consistently

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

WOW. Really? I don't think he'd be a good for for us but man he was doing a good job with the Dolphins near the end of the year. I am pleased that they are continued to step on rakes between this and the Tua extension.

It's really a ridiculous thing Miami is asking defensive coordinators, hey all we ask is that you stop Josh Allen. Have you tried in his sleep with a bat, because what else are you going to ***** do. Hell Fangio pretty much lucked into the best he could do with some of that ridiculous turnover luck in the last matchup but if the offense doesn't do ***** it doesn't matter.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.