I'm done I can't take it anymore

Whkfc

I'm freaking almost 50. The just once before I die just gimme 1. First it was hating the cowboys then out own management now it's the f?*÷@[ng Chiefs. I'm sick of this feeling I'm tired of losing. I need to save my sanity. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Hey, they played well. We came in pretty injured and still gave one of the best teams in football a run for their money. We definitely have the potential to be super bowl material I think at this point it's just a matter of time, some rearranging, and some luck. I for one hope they hang onto Brady for next year.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HerdMentality said:

Should have released days after his me-first preseason temper tantrum.

Should have released Diggs after his me-first preseason temper tantrum.

He was right though...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gman10 said:

Hey, they played well. We came in pretty injured and still gave one of the best teams in football a run for their money. We definitely have the potential to be super bowl material I think at this point it's just a matter of time, some rearranging, and some luck. I for one hope they hang onto Brady for next year.

The mating call of the loser.

Winners go home with the prom queen.......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 5

The Bills are the ultimate loser franchise.  It’s their identity. I’m here for it. And will be back for years to come…but I’ll never understand the utter overconfidence on here. 

I won’t touch the D but:

Receivers who cannot catch the ball. 

Kicker who misses field goals

Internal charity O Coordinator hirings

Bone headed offensive play calls

When this franchise starts taking chit seriously, I’ll take them seriously. Today is just another one on the pile. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 5
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I'm freaking almost 50. The just once before I die just gimme 1. First it was hating the cowboys then out own management now it's the f?*÷@[ng Chiefs. I'm sick of this feeling I'm tired of losing. I need to save my sanity. 

See ya!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Just now, Mopreme said:
10 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Wishful thinking

8 minutes ago, HerdMentality said:

The mating call of the loser.

Winners go home with the prom queen.......

He sounds more like a man to me. Doesn't cry and throw things and throw blame at everyone cos he didn't get what he wants. 

A man who can handle the pain defeat isn't a loser. Any more than a man who can't handle the pain defeat is a winner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I will be 55 on the 31st.  Enough of this ****. Fire McDermott tomorrow 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I'm 69 and a fan since 1966... Man up....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

17 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I just turned 53.  I've been where you are now for about 2 or 3 years now.

I just want one before I die.

If anyone here thinks the big win is coming with McDermott as the HC, check your sanity.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Enjoy rooting for your new team. It’s sucks so bad but their loss is not about me. It’s about them. Sherfield was our #2 wr, that says enough. Klein was our starting lb. 

Team desperately needs a #1b/2 wr with pick 28. Kinkaid is a stud, Cook is a stud except for dropped passes. We need new safeties but our cbs will be solid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

. We definitely have the potential to be super bowl material I think at this point it's just a matter of time, some rearranging, and some luck.

That's true, and that's also what sucks. They COULD beat any of the remaining four on any given Sunday, yet winning t all is so tough, and damn it, will they ever win one before we croak? They were so close, just like in 2021. 

That missed field goal didn’t help but that’s sports.  The media will have a field day since it went wide right.  These are people.  Nobody wants to miss field goals or throws out there.  Sht happens.  The only thing this team and the staff should be worried about now… what do we have to do on defense to stop the Chiefs next season.  This team has been close for a few seasons now.  This should have been the game to put them over the top but you do have to give credit to KC.  They played well enough on the road to win.  

Say the Bills win this game… would they be able to stop Baltimore?  Buffalo needs an identity on defense.  Let’s not give up on this squad just yet.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Hey bro.  56 here with a cancer diagnosis.  Suck it up, buttercup.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

That missed field goal didn’t help but that’s sports.  The media will have a field day since it went wide right.  These are people.  Nobody wants to miss field goals or throws out there.  Sht happens.  The only thing this team and the staff should be worried about now… what do we have to do on defense to stop the Chiefs next season.  This team has been close for a few seasons now.  This should have been the game to put them over the top but you do have to give credit to KC.  They played well enough on the road to win.  

Say the Bills win this game… would they be able to stop Baltimore?  Buffalo needs an identity on defense.  Let’s not give up on this squad just yet.  

Next season they'll be lucky to field a competitive team with the cap. I feel like people are underestimating how over they are. 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The “one before you die crowd”.  …  you might not get it … like gazillions of Cubs and Red Sox fans 

Can he draft NFL too? 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

If anyone here thinks the big win is coming with McDermott as the HC, check your sanity.

That's what they said about Reid for years. Even about Peyton Manning too. 

in 2021, that 13 seconds cost the Bills a real shot at glory - and THAT was a firable offense. This year, it was just so close. It's obvious thar any of the last 4 remaining teams AND the Bills could win it all, but only 1 of the 5 will. It just sucks so bad, but nope, I can't fault McD here. 

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

That's what they said about Reid for years. Even about Peyton Manning too. 

in 2021, that 13 seconds cost the Bills a real shot at glory - and THAT was a firable offense. This year, it was just so close. It's obvious thar any of the last 4 remaining teams AND the Bills could win it all, but only 1 of the 5 will. It just sucks so bad, but nope, I can't fault McD here. 

The Bills need a truly solid defense.  These things get exposed in the playoffs.  If the Bills do not concentrate on this in the offseason there might as well not be a 2024 NFL season for them.  Just treading water.

8 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

The Bills need a truly solid defense.  These things get exposed in the playoffs.  If the Bills do not concentrate on this in the offseason there might as well not be a 2024 NFL season for them.  Just treading water.

It's a tough loss and here am I defending McD and co. Didn't  you notice ALL the injuries they had on defense? It's crazy they could perform so well.

What was frustrating in THIS game though, is how they couldn't stop the run, just like 2019-2022. 

Edited by Jerome007

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

It's a touugh loss and here am I degenfing McD and co. Didn't  you notice ALL the injuries they had on defense? It's crazy they could perform so well.

What was frustrating in THIS game though, is how they couldn't strop the run, just like 2019-2022. 

They didn't perform well on D, KC didn't even punt !!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.