Bills release Fournette from the Practice Squad

1 hour ago, Low Positive said:

Murray is already on the 53. As @GunnerBill notes above, we had to elevate a WR and LB yesterday to fill holes. Teams can only elevate two per week. 

Exactly. Most of the comments here indicate they aren’t aware of the PS move limitations. 

Edited by SoMAn
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

As many have said, likely because they are fully healthy at RB have an array of injuries we are dealing with elsewhere.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's the cut but we'll bring you back in a week type deals.

33 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Ty Johnson has looked pretty good 

He's got surprising power from his small frame.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Codyny13 said:

I’d be surprised if Fournette asked to be released. Even if you’re not playing, you still have a chance at a ring, as opposed to not having a chance at all, as I can’t imagine he hooks on elsewhere. I think it’s more a product of the injuries we sustained and having to add players at cb and lb.

I agree. Assume the Bills feel Murray is better in pass pro. Would not be shocked if he gets resigned in a week or two ( if Bills win) Just never know. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brand J said:

Punter or LB inbound?

PUNT GOD, PUNT GOD, PUNT GOD!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Yeah I'm guessing -- and this is totally a guess, with no evidence whatsoever to back it up -- that Fournette was unhappy and requested his release.

I think he envisioned playing a lot more this season. Once the playoffs hit and he was still inactive, I'm guessing he said "I'd like my release so that I can have a chance to contribute elsewhere". The only problem is that I'm not sure where it is he thinks he's going to contribute at this point. 

It's odd they didn't play him more.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

It's odd they didn't play him more.

he was out of shape, took weeks to get fit, did absolutely nothing in the games he played in.

how is this at all surprising.  MCD had seen enough

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

Holy crow. Whatever happened to that story?!

With salary & endorsement money, JA rakes in north of $45 million per year.

She was paid off handsomely, made to sign an iron clad NDA, and sent to live on an island in the South Pacific. 20 years from now the kid will emerge as a top D1 prospect. 

• Haha (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Didn't someone recently say something about a bills player and some yet to be revealed legal issue?  Perhaps this is related.  First thing I thought of, but obviously there also might be no legal issue for anyone and that's just a rumor

I had the same thought but probably just coincidental (given our need to make roster moves)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.